Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOOT! Schoolies!

fIRSTLY i AM SO TIRED, SO THIS MAY BE ALITTLE F*CKED UP.
    (caps-lok)

Well i headed off on saturday at 1:00pm, arrived at Victor Harbour at about 3:00, wasnt too bad on the way in, hardly any traffic.

Well that day it was pretty hot, so we kept to the trees in the extremely full caravan park. As night fell we headed down to the city centre........ it was packed! we stayed there until the wee hours of teh morning, before walking back in teh rain.
    Due to our next campsite neighbours liking to listen to dance music between 4:30am and 7am we got no sleep.

at 8am we packed up and headed west for about 30mins to the otherside of teh peninsula where we had a shack booked. most of us being so tired we slept for about 2hrs before getiing up and doing some cooking.

At 6pm, i headed back to victor and met up with some other friends. we had a pub meal, filled up the cars with booze (plenty of it) and went for a "15 minute" drive to Bob's aunties place where they were staying. 30mins after we leaft we arrived at his house. lets just say "lots of "interesting" stuff happened between 9pm and 4am." ;) more details might be released later.

well i slept from 4:30 till 9am. got up and drove back to where i was supposed to be stayinmg to pick up my gear. at 11:30 i arrived back at Bob's. so we eventually left homeward at 12:30, windscreen wipers ablaze the whole way :(

we decided to stop in at Genevieve's house before we all headed off to our own houses. 3hrs later we left.

I drove home and ate tea, had a bath and am about to head off to bed.
    TT Original

Sleep well Olie, sounds like you enjoyed yourself.
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    DVD: LITEON x 16
    CDRW:LITEON 52x32x52
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

no good punk kids....

Your just jealous, wishing it was you instead of them. :laugh:
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    DVD: LITEON x 16
    CDRW:LITEON 52x32x52
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

The beauty of it is- the wide world will enact revenge on them for me. I need but sit back and wait.

I drove home and ate tea, had a bath and am about to head off to bed.

Ummm Oh tired one.... isn't it easier to drink tea rather then eating it???

Try camping with 200 boyscouts in neiboring campsites.... My 2 girls were in heaven!! But the noice was terrible.... Usually I pack up and go camping to get away from the noice and commotion.... but that was not in this case..... although I did learn some interesting stuff.... how they can cook a turkey in a metal garbage can in the and even how to bake a cake in the dang thing also!!

arrrgh!

drinking was something i did not feel like doing when i got home.

*note to self* Rum Shots are bad M'kay, so is Chocholade Mud shake stuff, an excess of cruisers, breezers, illusions, and whatever else i drank.

*sigh* Now I'm back at school finishing off assignments which were due yesterday, fun, fun, fun :mad: :thumbs do
    TT Original

Rule number 1 when drinkin' heavily,

<center>Don't Mix Ya Drinks!

</center>

I agree, and im not as old... er.... wise in years, as the man above.

Pick your favorite booze. Drink strait shots. Pace yourself. Always have a glass of cold water next to your shot glass. Drink the water. Drink the water often. Wake up. Take one last shot of what you had last nite.

The good thing is about all this, youll be less drunk than your mixin' friends (Dont drive anyway) so half way throu the nite you can challenge anyone you want, whos had other things to drink, to a shot contest for a small wager, and win. Clean up and if you bought the booze, you've spent almost no money, and if you didnt, well you win...

you obviously need to experience one of my famous mixes:

chocholate midori - self explanitory

salsa - do you realy want to know?

twister - for the "inexperienced" drinker ;)

Slammer - served warm for a devistating effect

double slammer - one drink drunkness
    TT Original

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information