Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Read Everyone, Very Important (to me anyway). :p

Lookin' cold there but there is the chance of snow in winter where we're goin'. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

That was about a week or so ago, ya know I get my time frames mixed up, but thats when I'm thinkin it was. Had a few leaks when the snow melted:cry:

Those "leaks" could be nasty. :eek:

About once every 5-7yrs they say that ya get snow in Deepwater. ;)

Found the thread Wiggo.....that's one mighty handsome "garden shed"........you could hide in there and not be found for days....hmmmmm....good luck
    The older I get...the better I was

Yes I think that the missus was afraid of that when I mentioned puttin' a toilet and shower in it. :laugh:

and the separate phone lines and the separate street entrance......30m long.......one god-aweful "garden shed".......you could get up to all sorts of mischief ...... hehehe ........ I can just see "the shed" becoming the centre of a few brewing experiments with local competitions and the like......Wiggo you just might have stumbled on paradise........I wish you well....(scrmfmbrmdfg...otherwise known as envy.....not really)...the cousin just bought a place at Taylor's Arms nearer to the coast but in your proximity.......I told him I'd have the south forty...he laughed.....good luck and enjoy....you'll luv it and so will Kay...you both have the "community" spirit to make it work ...... and it'll be great for the kids??
    The older I get...the better I was

The best thing is that the little kids are breakin' their necks to get there but the eldest will be movin' in with his "Sometime-To-Be-In-Laws" so he can finish his courses here and maybe do a 2 week sat dish installation course in one of his holidays this year. ;)

Yes one side of the parkin' space will be made into a couple insulated rooms, one being the brewery with an absolutely "No Lift :no: " policy which will have a mini kitchen in it and a "Clean Room" for a few experiments that I have planned plus a shower, toilet, washup room (I'm sick of linin' up now). :D

That 6m x 7m elevated workshop area will likely be sealed off too and insulated as well but with a very large door so that some large bookcases can get out thru (I'll have to get a portable hand crane) and in hot summers like these I'm not sweatin' my ring off cuttin' fan holes into cases. :devil win

BTW I'm just waitin' on the contracts to be exchanged now and this is goin' quicker then planned. :thumb:

Ok ppl this is just to let ya's that our move will be on the Feb 22nd weekend here so we'll be offline for a bit untill I get a connection arranged (how long this will take for a phone connection at least is anyone's guess though) but be warned..

"We'll be back!!!" :devil win

We are warned thank you

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information