Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test: what do you think of my new avatar?

gawd, that makes you like born in almost the '50s then?! : peace:

that's sooooo old :p

(hehehehehehe)
    :devil win

Netherlands eh? nice and cold over there I hear. Ill trade places with you. Stinkin hot here atm. :(

LOL!

really? it's bloody freezing here! it's snowing in a very nice and pretty if you're inside, bloody miserable if you're outside kind of way!

I'm not looking forward to w*rk tomorrow as the driving will be a nightmare in this weather..... :(
    this is a very crowded country full of self-righteous arrogant selfish arseholes on the road. the roads frequently collapse/fill-up in terms of volume due to the sheer weight of traffic. combine that with the attitude and the poor road design (no on/off slips, just lots of short merger lanes) creates a high number of accidents... I see in my short 10 minute (sometimes 50 minute) drive two major accidents a week in the stretch of road/m-way.
    and now it's going to be ****ty weather as well!
    great :mad:

I bet you haven't got a cold from the bad weather either have you?!

Ah well, never mind in 6 months time when I move to Borneo (for real) I'll be wanting this cold weather back I guess :D

Cant say ive got a cold from the hot weather. I did have a sneeze a while ago. But it wasnt fatal.

Id rather be under a doona with a hot cup of milo & in front of a fire than sitting around sweating and swatting at a variety of annoying insects any day.

as for ice & snow on the roads....id enjoy a good rally on the way to work :)

Sure you dont wanna swap? I can throw in some 3am 20something degree heat....guaranteed uncomfortable-ness or you previous country of residence back :)
    *terms & conditions apply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information