Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One CRAZY ass Aussie playing with death!

Just saw Steve Irwin on tv, that crazy ass crocodile hunter from Aus who throws snakes, spiders and other nasty **** around in the air like they were toys...!

Is all Aussies that crazy or what...!? ;)

I grow up on a farm, and I can remember this one time when dad was using the chainsaw to cut up a tree ready for firewood infront of the house. Anyway, he came across a copperhead snake (VERY deadly) and wounded it with the chainsaw blade. Obviously this didn't please the snake too much, so the next most obvious thing was to get all us kids (none of us over 10) to poke it with sticks to see how fired up it would get (for those of you who don't know, copperheads flaten their necks out like cobras when they get pissed off and ready to strike). Anyway, after a few minutes of this snake striking at our sticks which were only 2-3 feet long, mum saw what we were doing, and came running down the path with a stick too, although she wasn't going after the snake (I think dad still has some scars). Mum made dad kill the snake with the axe. I actually felt really sorry for the snake, just having a snooze in a log, minding its own business, only to get wounded by chainsaw, poked with sticks, then killed with an axe.

Other than that, we usually had 2-3 close encounters with brown snakes (in the top 5 of the most deadly snakes in the world) in the garden around the house each summer.

Well i'd be damned! Here in Sweden we just have the moose and a small population of bears and wolfs that could kill a human.

(not counting bees that are dangerous to people who are over sensitive to them)

btw, our most dangerous snake is about as poisonous as a bee.

:rolleyes2

We have a pet crocodile in our back yard and an older Kangaroo which I used to ride to school when I was younger, now I am a bit big.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

Wanna try something new? Use a snake as a whip and try to crack it. :) while it's alive... :)

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    We have a pet crocodile in our back yard and an older Kangaroo which I used to ride to school when I was younger, now I am a bit big.
    I think you're telling stories:)

Quote Originally Posted by brashquido
    I think you're telling stories:)

Of course not, shhhhhhhh!

:devil:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Just wait till ya see my killer kangaroo, bears and wolves run. ;)

He stays away from the croc though. :?:

AH living in Canada is great for animals... NO deadly snakes, spiders, dingo dogs the ones where they bark they shoot bees at u (seem to have gotten off topic) No dealy Kangaroos, Aligators. BUT what we do have is Bears-black,white,brown ,Racoons-like large rats with ALOT of skill , o dont forget the Canada Geese... only type of snake here is small garden snakes maybe but when it hits -40C that tends to kill off any thing ATM its only -26C outside

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information