Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things to do on the West Coast of the USA

Call me nuts, but if you get the opportunity -- go see a sunrise in the Majave desert. One of the prettiest things I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing on this earth. in the category of natural wonders that is.

And Death Valley has some interesting phenomenon, but it is highly unlikely you will get to actually see the boulders move -- folks have been trying to witness/explain that for decades.

Of course, neither of those is tourist traps but some of the out of the way stuff makes the most interesting/fond memories. Like when I was in Germany, some of my most pleasurable experiences took place far off the beaten path and nowhere near a refreshment/souvenier stand.

LOL
    No way you should go to CES Mr. Tweak -- it's all old news by the time it gets here in comparison to the resources you have available in Taiwan:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

heh, I've never gone here myself but I would think the 4 corners would be pretty interesting thing to check out. My parents went there while on there honey moon.

GO TO FLORIDA ...after you hit Cali.

We GOT Disney WORLD! its a world not a land so it bigger...and then ..well we got the same thing ...maybe less traffic and smog...
    - Damien

Driving up Coast Highway 1 through the Redwoods is also beautiful....weather is nice and clear with temps in the low 70's right now..

Would be a perfect time!

you could always visit Florida there is always something interesting here to do all the time :geek: :geek:

It turns out we will not be going anymore (long long story), but I hope to travel to the States sometime soon.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

SUX DUDE =/
    - Damien

No problem, we'll keep the lights on for you Mr. Tweak!

oh wait, he said California --- in that case, all bets are off:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Just musta missed ya, washington State here, The wet side "seattle" where I'm at the "dry" side Moses Lake Hope you do and/or did have fun anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information