Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You A Sex God?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Vulcan, the God of Fire. Master of fiery passion, you're every woman's dream lover.

How about you?

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/god_switch.jsp
    don't your parents worry about you?! do you actually go out looking for this stuff ??? :D:D:D:D

what on earth do you put in google?! "sex god" : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Mercury, the God of Speed. Master of quick moves and seduction, you're every woman's dream lover.

Well I'll be....

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    don't your parents worry about you?! do you actually go out looking for this stuff ??? :D:D:D:D

what on earth do you put in google?! "sex god" : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha
    It actually came in a mass e-mail from my sister... :laugh:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    Well............yeah.
    What do you use Google for?

But I must say, I am truly alarmed to discover Mr.Tweaks sister is a mass-emailer:eek:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    But I must say, I am truly alarmed to discover Mr.Tweaks sister is a mass-emailer:eek:
    ***alarms and flashing lights going off*** ...disabling nic until all-clear is given...
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover.

What a sissy name:rolleyes:

But I did find something interesting!

Did you know?
    that 16% of Emode members listed Twister as thier favorite board game.

ummm, how do I find the forum over there:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

heheheheh: Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.
    SPAM Special Ops

I'm not sure exactly how:?:

But the evidence is incontrovertible - hanging at TweakTown turns you into an awesome sex machine:bounce2:

of course, for some like myself there was no transformation necessary:D

hahaha....
    SPAM Special Ops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information