Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Topical discussion

If You're Happy And You Know It Bomb Iraq
    by John Robbins

If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq
    If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.
    If the terrorists are frisky, Pakistan is looking shifty, North Korea is
    too risky, bomb Iraq.

If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq.
    If we think that someone's dissed us, bomb Iraq.
    So to hell with the inspections, Let's look tough for the elections,
    Close your mind and take directions, Bomb Iraq.

It's pre-emptive non-aggression, bomb Iraq.
    To prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq.
    They've got weapons we can't see, And that's all the proof we need, If
    they're not there, they must be there, Bomb Iraq.

If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
    If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.
    If you think Saddam's gone mad, with the weapons that he had, And he
    tried to kill your dad, Bomb Iraq.

If corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq.
    If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq.
    If your politics are sleazy, And hiding that ain't easy, And your
    manhood's getting queasy, Bomb Iraq.

Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
    For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq.
    Disagree? We'll call it treason, Let's make war not love this season,
    Even if we have no reason, Bomb Iraq.

Thats brilliant:D never seen anything say bomb iraq soo much. so wots everyones opinions on this????should america and us good old brits go and kick saddams arse. come on who thinks we should bomb them some more
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

i think you missed the point
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

err, rugbydude, have you heard of "irony"?

I'm slightly shocked as I'm writing this reply given the poem war written by a writer that works at an American news agency, and I'm trying to explain a humour concept to a Brit.......:confused:

I think it was funny!! In all reality I think we should bomb them! Think about it... what if that plain that hit the world trade centre was filled with antrax?? What's to say that there next plan isn't of that matter?? Should we just sit and wait for there next attach?? I agree with Bush in some matters... but also think he should put all of whats at stake in order before jumping right into war! I feel pretty protected over here but i dont feel the same for the many of many people that will be fighting over there. What sickens me... is we spent so much time and way to much money during desert storm.... why didnt we finish it when we were there???

I also feel sorry for the many people that are over there that are caught between this all. But see when it comes to the children... especially the boys... they have no choice in the mater... they have to join the army no matter what. They are brain washed as kids and later grow into the suidide bombers that effect us over her and also in other contries.

So should we bomb iraq??? I think we should... but by God... finish the job this time!!!

You have my vote in negative...
    Not cos i m a crazy guy who is Osama's fan but think once that are we doing it right? UN is not with US in this thing...except Britain every other nation is trying to talk it over...but US is like desperate to do it.
    In any case take it rationally...just cos US has power and money to bomb Iraq doesn't mean that it has to be the security guard for whole world. I can see lots of brows rising and people thinking me from an anti-US group but people just think about the countries that won't be able to take the consequences of this war.
    The war will be happening in middle-east but think about the poor african & asian countries who are already struck hard cos of 9/11 and their economic conditions are not going to improve cos of this war. They would sink deeper in debts...but then who cares right? Only Iraq won't be effected but 100's of other innocent countries will be effected too...but who the hell cares?
    No offence but i just wanna say that nothing should be done in haste...give chance to all the examiners from UN...and think before you do anything.
    But just to sum it up...if anything like this happens (god forbids that)...just END it. Don't keep it for future...just end it here.
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Well in a rescent poll on a popular talk show 70% of brits would go to war against iraq for their country. Now i'm going to support america and britain in their campaign against iraq,better than waiting for some chemical war head to land on the good old u.k
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Thread Information