Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: This just in: Wiggo prime suspect in slaughter of threads

News update:

Authorities managed to catch up to Wiggo, but during their attempts to apprehend him, he notified them that they were in the wrong forum and would have to be relocated. Wiggo let TheAuthorities off with a stern warning.
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

We've just received this information:

Due to recent reports Tweaktown member ThrEads is currently in hiding and fearing for his life.

When we attempted to talk to him his only reply was that we had to wait for his wife to get home.
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

He's not in hidin' at all as I told ya where he is and if I can get him outa heaven then I'll let him tell ya's himself. :devil win

Mmmmm..... have I moved this recently? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

lol

it can fly!
    TT Original

Nope, teleportation. :devil win

I thought it was Air Aussie?

Now why would I do something so mundane as fly for? :D

I know!

To set an example and tell people to stop being stupid and start flying again!

Man I was ready to fly on the 12th.

I've been tellin' a few that lately but their heads are soooo thick that it doesn't seem to penetrate into the grey zone (that's if they have one). :cry:

I just feel sorry from the first dark skinned middle eastern/india looking fellow who flys with diarrhea (SP).

::Gets up::

Excuse my I really ne-
    ::Literally gets **** beaten out of him::

My favorite argument is:

Take every single person in the whole world throughout recorded history who has died from terrorist activates, add them together.

It won't add up to even half the number of people who die each year from car accidents in just the US

::Enjoying speed drifting another thread::

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information