Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Ah good old History channel and U

On the History Channel i saw an what looked like an old interview with one of the old running up candidates in the Russian election this was around the 1990's i guess. I dont remember what the guys name was, well any way the point of it is that the interview was so funny i mean the lady doing the interview could bearly keep a straight face.... ok this is what the Russian had to say, If he becomes president he will take nuclear waste and take large fans and blow the fumes across the ocean in what was Yougoslavia, Then he said he had a device called the "Elipticon" which was a giant laser beam capable of mass detruction, he was talking for about 20mins about all the things he was going to do and all hte ideas he had it was so so funny ill try to find some links once i stop laughing :laugh: :laugh:

lol ya when I run for president I'm gona go and get my destructo ray and blast all ya intel fan's pc's with it and then go and get darthvader to blow up all of the porta potties with his death beams:rofl: :rofl:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Thread Information