Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We need a BG debate...

No you don't, how dare you sleep when we are trying to have an argue...............debate here, listen how about trying to think of a good topic to argu........debate about before going to sleep please : one eye:

Beefy Guest

or would it be better if he went to sleep, and then composed a lovely topic for us to argue about? I mean, andy at the best of times is a little slow.. so when he's had some sleep he'd be the brightest he could be.. that's if sleep rejuvenates him enough to have some clear and conscious thought... i digress.... so if andy waits until tomorrow to give us a topic, then we will be all ready for it after a good night's sleep and will be able to parry blows according to what andy has specified.. agreed?

No!!!!!:(

Beefy Guest

no what? you can't just say no without expressing some form of backup evidence to your contrary position... Do you mean that andy is not slow? or that he won't be any brighter in the morning? or perhaps you are just saying no to andy as a person.. perhaps you are just being disargumentative (tm) and not willing to co-operate.. what's your answer to that? no again?

you ppl are pathetic. u dont even have anything to arg..debate about..i mean. herei am sittin here. mindin my own business. when Kay comes up askin me for a topic to debate about. how pathetic is this. dont u ppl have minds of your own? :very angr
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

here is a topic:
    smilies :)

you think u can start up a depate about SMILIES? well YOU"RE WRONG j00 f00 Andy! u can take your smilies and Shove em! u think we give a damn about ur tiny lil happy face?:) well think again pal! :shoot3: :shoot3: :snip: muwahahhaha!

btw...My smilie's bigger:flames: ;)

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Now listen here Synthetic, in a good natured way I asked you if you wanted to participate in a good natured debate, something we Aussie do enjoy doing, a few drinks and good company, are you trying to abuse my hospitality by trying to pick on my nice side, well, I would just have to say to that, it is very hard for me to pick a subject to argu...........debate, because as you all know I am an [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/angels/ne****el.gif[/img] oops halo is slipping again hold on [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/angels/ne****el1.gif[/img] there thats better

actually Yes i am...your soo called "hospitality"..hmm well where is my DRINK huh? you invite me in here, offering a good debate, company, and a drink...but NO drink! and Everyone else has left! and u call that Hospitality?!?! Pfft

How about we make the topic on;
    Really, how innocent is Kay ? :devil:
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    DVD: LITEON x 16
    CDRW:LITEON 52x32x52
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast