Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Where i live(the Isle of man)

Interesting ( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) conversation you have here. Here you can see where I actually live. :cool: Not actually very far from you rygby. I could take my rubber boat and paddle there on some weekend. :D :D :D

BTW, What is the correct word for "rubberize boat"? I think they call it ZODIAC in USA (Iīm not sure about this because itīs usually also the brand of the boats), but is e.g. that RUBBER BOAT suitable word for it? :?: :?:

Hey soz guys im only pissin with u all isle of man is ace. YER and the grass ACTUALLY OVERCLOCKS UR MIND OK!!!! SO HA BTW I DONT KNOW WHY ALL YOU COMPUTER PPL ON HERE ARE SO SERIOUS JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL

i think we call it a dingy over here. Anyway does it have an engine cuz ure gonna have a hell of a time paddling:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Of course, a two kilowat electric engine, top speed 5km/h! (yea right, like I even had a rubber boat :rolleyes: ) If I canīt paddle the whole way, i can always hook my boat to a ship that is going to that direction. :D :D :D

oh, I forgot, we have that thing called ICE here in our coast. It reaches about few hundred kilometres from shore, so I think itīs quite inpossible to paddle through that with a rubber boat. (the f*****g russian tankers are all the time stuck there) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

...a Dingy, funny word you have for it. In Finland itīs called a "kumivene". (exact translation is "rubber boat") :D

:laugh: very well said with the tankers.Anyway what language do you speak over there?? do you speak any norweigen?:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Here those in the know use dingy too, but it usually is referring to a small boat that is carried/towed by a larger one for going to shore.

Zodiac refers to the brand and also to inflated rubber boats that the navy Seals hang out in, in all the commercials.

Besides that I think we generally just use boat, row boat, etc... Introducing the word rubber into just about anything is likely to make people keel over laughing.

The only other word we have for small boat in America is, "Probably not worth blowing up... probably..."

America... home of the expensive, obnoxious, and violent... gotta love it. :D

I stole Tomis map and pointed out my town to, "Umeå".
    And also where i used to live up until a few weeks ago.

As for the language, Swedish for me and Finnish for Tomi_s obvious.. We aint got no members from Norway.. ;)

Rubber boat? Well we Swedish people call it "gummibåt" Can you pronounce that? "gummibåt"

:cheers:

pronounce it??
    I'd have to study a bit before I could even type it correctly:laugh:

where's that list of ampersand commands:confused:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

The Swedish is our second language, though I donīt like it at all and itīs so damn difficoult to speak/write (compared to e.g. English) :blah: ...but we have to anyway learn that language, either we like it or not. :steam: Thatīs totally unfair, than the Swedish donīt have to learn Finnish, but we have to learn Swedish!!! F*****G Finnish government!! :steam:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information