Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: War in Iraq in 48 hours

Nice gun:D Whats the range on that thing:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Now this is what I call a gun
    "Make FPS, not war"

You can defeat humans at 2 km (sniper) and light armour vehicles at 1.5 km due to it's heavy 12,7 mm ammo.. It's the most outrageous powerful nasty gun i've ever seen!

I can guarantee that it's not very fun to stand beside someone who is lying down and giving fire with an AG-90, the pressure against your body is the most freaky thing i've ever experienced!

It took a while though to clean out all the sand, soil and **** from my eyes lol, the shockwawe created when the weapon opens up to throw out an emty shell is some nasty ****! This wawe just takes whatevers loose on the ground like sand etc and whips every human who's nearby full of it..

:cheers:

This pic I made shows how the hot powder gas accelerate the heavy bullet towards the exit of the pipe and then pushes out backwards throught a special gas exit that is directed backwards and mounted just before the exit. This is to limit the enormous recoil that would be created otherwise.. It will also reduce the flames to make it possible to fire with minimal visual visibility..

:thumb:

recoil limiter..

Quote Originally Posted by CheeZmonZter
    The very missiles Saddam Hussein fired at U.S. forces in Kuwait appear to have been the same weapons he either claimed not to possess or agreed to destroy.

U.S., British and Kuwait military officials said Iraq fired at least three missiles Thursday though they differed on how many of them were Scuds, which have been banned by the United Nations

The first salvos were both a telling sign of Iraq's hidden weapons and a frightening reminder that Saddam still has the capability to deliver chemical or biological warheads.

I thought he didn't have any of these, Oh wait, thats right...he is a liar

That has to be one of the most intelligent replies I have heard in quite some time. Put aside the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" issue (referring to chemical and biological munitions) - but a 985KG warhead (which is the payload of a Scud missile), even using conventional explosives that would create a horrible mess in an urban area. To compound this, Scud missiles are terribly inaccurate - the Iraqi milliary could fire one at US troops and end up landing 20KM away in the middle of innocent civillians.

Scud missiles have a range of 300KM, which is double that allowed by the United Nations. This alone IMO is reason enough to go after this cruel tyrant. Look at the attached map and tell me what would happen if Saddam launched an Al-Hussein missile? Maybe hit Qatar (US Command Center)? And before you tell me that he "has no Al-Hussein missiles", just remember that he's not supposed to have Scud missiles either.

And retreating Iraqi forces setting oil wells on fire, that completely sickens me. Those resources belong to the Iraqi people, not some pompous 65-y.o. guy who believes he's above everyone. Guess what Saddam? Game's over - your reign of terror will soon be over, and the Iraqi people will experience freedom. I hope if a Delta Force team takes you out, that they hang you from the ceiling with piano wire tied around your balls first
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

EDIT - Forgot the pic
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

The reason why he sets the oil on fire is that he wants to limit the americans possibility to spot bomb targets on the ground.. ;)

Actually it hinders the ground troops more than it does anything else, plus helps create confusion. He did the same thing during the Gulf War. There were times when you couldn't see more than 5 feet away from your position during the bright daylight hours.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information