Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: War in Iraq in 48 hours

hmmm.....quite an interesting debate (as far as i read, any way)

I personally, have mixed feelings i feel that bush is a bit of a war monger, but i understand SOME of the reasons behing this war, but then, im 14, and don't remember the Gulf War. ( i do wish that the Faeries in San Fransico would shut up! we don't get the local paper anymore, and its PLASTERED all over the San Franciso Chronical, ACK!!! very annoying):thumbs do :blah: :blah: :blah: :spam: thats my :2cents: worth.
    Mother's computer WIN XP, ect

Life is hard;its harder when you're stupid--John Wayne

Oh well Saddam will try and get some suicide bombers to fly against americian military targets to destory them, they said on the telly that he use the pilots family to get them to die for him.

"If you don't give your life for me I'll hurt your family"
    I would fly I can tell ya.. A threat like that comming from a man who often order rapes on wommen using broken glas bottles is not someone I should doubt.. :(

Sooner or later the psyko will die, let's just hope it's sooner..

:cheers:

News just in eye witnesses say they saw Saddam being strechered off with an oxygen mask on after the first nights tactical bombing. Plus thousands of iraqi troops surrender:thumb: WE have this one won:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Iraqi rulers will surely topple - though I anticipate some nastiness to come for the combatants.

Somebody better get north and herd them Turks back home though!
    I'm thinking after this we should pull all our bases/support from Turkey and let the 2-faced *******s hang in the breeze.

Such BS!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2876105.stm
    Sad,,,,,,,,,,,:flames: :cry: :group:

God Damn stupid americans......Thats all i got to say. All British deaths have been caused by american stupidness.First An american helicopter crashed(accident) with 8 british men on board.
    second two american helicopters crashed into each other killing more british men.
    And this is the one that really pisses me off:mad: today a patriot missile launche(automatic) was left on and shot down one of out planes:mad: :mad: God damn it those families have to live the rest of the lives knowing there family members died because of there own side (not the iraqis).
    Now i'm sorry to offend you americans out there but this really has upset me:cry: :cry: :cry:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

the way iraqis are surrendering it seems to me that they won't be killing anyone. i wonder where those WMD's are! :?:
    anyways dude...:group:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

An email I got today. I don't know whether to laugh, or take it seriously?

Mask alert

Yeah, that's capatalism for you. i got the same em, but
    i can get the same gasmask 2 @ $10, but, have seen them
    selling for $100.00 on net since war was pre-emminent.
    Just wanna know where to get 'em for dogs/cats:?: :wow:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

rugbydude I feel your pain.
    Casualties from friendly fire are a tragic loss that is doubly sad.

Every conflict has them occur and it is for the most part avoidable.

A soldiers tasks in combat are brutally strenuous, both physically and mentally, and a misinterpretation/mistake can have horrendous results.
    A persons mind and body can only take so much, no matter how much training, after that things begin to break down.

If you should ever be unfortunate enough to endure military training, you would understand only too well what I mean.

Let's just hope this can be done with soon and get those troops some decent meals, real sleep and some letters from home. As that's the 3 things I'm sure they would most like/need.

I'm deeply sorry for your countries loss.

The only condolence is of course that in the grand scheme of things it is a worthy cause that they were involved in.

Peace comes at a great cost and is always short-lived:(
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information