Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: War in Iraq in 48 hours

What does all this U.S.S.R stuff have to do with anything?
    Don't you realize that was a mutually beneficial situation - we got to develop arms pell mell with no second thought to morality or budget.

Man, those were the days!

The UN is a lame duck -- when was the last time a "definitive" action was taken by a commitee? The Oscars perhaps!

Nope, the world always looks to the US to bail them out when times get tough, war or natural phenomenon everyone wants ol' Uncle Sam to come a runnin' and pour buckets of money on it.

Well, we been pouring buckets of money into the UN for 50 years, and we're not getting much return on our investment lately.

In the house where I grew up, daddy paid the bills -- daddy made the rules.

What kind'a house were you raised in?

Cause daddy may be layin' down the law here right soon.

Chill folks -- freedom of speech is a good thing.
    I can cope with the necessity of innocent civilians getting creamed in a conflict - stuff happens, sad, but that's how it has always been.

But start losing friends in the forum -- now that is a bit harsh
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Daddy made the rules in my house too. But then again, I was under his dominion. I suppose if you consider the world to be under the dominion of the U.S., then that argument is valid. And yes many countries ask for our help but I don't remember any asking us to please install leaders and a government that our president would deem appropriate.

For Chrissakes son, did you sleep through the last so called election:?:

Who the hell asked the Supreme Court to choose a leader for this country?

Was that supposed to be legal or something:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Well its about god damn time. :D :D Well if the chance comes along i'll be over there before you could say well anything.:D :D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Mr. C
    For Chrissakes son, did you sleep through the last so called election
    Maybe I'm dense, but I missed the whole point of that.

Regardless of whether Bush should be president or not, the fact is that he now holds that office and I object to his cavalier attitude in starting an undeclared war. Never before has U.S. policy or the U.N. charter ever sanctioned pre-emptive wars. I see only bad things down the road of history because of this.

first off, im noty blindly following Bush. I see all the problems with Saddam etc. and I think we shouldm bomb Iraq, not the innocent peole, just SaddaM and his palaces, hes had 12yrs to disarm and the french think another 30days will make a differnce, doubt it. Thx to the Aussies in joining us!
    Also, maybe i am a little misled, butm im only in middle school, so that could be why

I see lots of and i jus wish i could join in and kick saddams ace
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjackusa
    I see only bad things down the road of history because of this.
    I certainly agree with you there.
    Bin Laden was carrying on about events 400 years ago - this ought to sharpen his stick real nice.

No doubt the ramifications will reach far past our lifetimes. But, I rather agree with President Bush in that inaction is the lesser evil.

For the time being, future events will have to be dealt with when that time comes.

Nobody has an answer.
    Perhaps it's just time to try something:confused:
    A new policy maybe -- deal with one moron at a time?

And as for, "the whole point of that." --- putting people in power hasn't exactly become a fine art in the recent years.
    Or maybe I'm mistaken:laugh:
    :confused:

i strongly disagree with Bush idea of having war to solve this problem. Bush said he wants peace in his country, and he is starting a war, Humm,, i dont think thats what i call peace. I live in Canada, and i was glad to here that our country is not taking part in this war. I think bin ladan and other terrorist ar already fleaing to a diffent country..maybe even US? And what if bush wins this war?? the iraq terrorist will get even more angry at US, and will do more violent things, and this may go on forever.

and also, what i dont get is, why are USa saying that IRAQ shouldnt have the bombs and that US should distroy it, while the US has like the most amount of bombs and other wepons in the world, and only they can use it. Are USA super human beings? and that they ar incharge of our world?? This war isnt fair.

I hope this will end ASAP
    My new gaming rig..

[size=1.28]asus a78nx-deluxe
    2x256mb pc 3200 ddr 400.(with cooling)
    athlon Xp 2500+ ( at 200x10=2000mhz .)
    seagate 80gb 8mb SATA
    Tt vlocano 7+ cpu cooling
    Clear case from HK.
    Leaktek fx5600 128mb
    enermax 350w PSU
    wireless internet setup[/size]

(game/ftp server) windows xp pro, duron 1.4ghz, 256mb pc 2100 2x40gb Hd, radeon 9200se chieftec dragon
    canada price watch :)

Quote Originally Posted by asklepios

i simply don't understand that if saddam sucks so much then why in this world is any opposition to this bombing going on? may be we should bomb all those opposers too! thats a good idea. after all how in this world can anyone oppose US. it should be declared an international crime!

and i m very sorry G Smith, but that bully in school thing was so so lame! if saddam is acting like a bully beating little bobby, then what is US doing? trying to prove that he is a bigger bully? if saddam didn't listen to UN then is US listening to UN? btw which little bobby did saddam trip after gulf war? he made WMD and killed...? fill that blank for me please!

i can see lots of eyebrows raising and people might be thinking "this f*cking guy has got to be a relative of Laden" but guys killing innocent people can't be defended in anyways and why does it have to be US all the time? why does US have to be upfront with "we are going to bomb" thingy? i feel thats much more bullish then anything in this world.
    : peace2:
    Asklepios,
    This is an open discussion about a political issue....we are all free to exchange our opinion here, and I for one will not consider less of anyone who does not agree with me.....

Open discussion is a good thing.

As far as who Saddam hurt after the gulf war? 12 yrs of sanctions and he let his people suffer while he indulged himself .....you tell me!

Does he even care about the people of Iraq?

He's threatened to blow up oil fields and dams to make an invasion harder...what about the civilian death from that?

Take my school yard example as lame if you want... but it simply points out the behavior he has show for many many years.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information