Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: War in Iraq in 48 hours

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

As a US citizen I back pres bush and I say SADDAM! And i hope we go in and bomb him, and destroy his palaces and all the terrorists hes hding with him

Beefy Guest

:( that's just sad...

Bush is: a fool, a liar, a threat to world piece and stability, and the sorriest thing to happen to this country in my long memory. War has its place in the destiny of man but it is not necessary or appropriate in this current senerio.

personally, I've grown weary of the whole f'ing affair:barf:

I've updated my "most boring jobs" list, news reporter is now tied with software attorney for first place:rolleyes:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjackusa
    Bush is: a fool, a liar, a threat to world piece and stability, and the sorriest thing to happen to this country in my long memory. War has its place in the destiny of man but it is not necessary or appropriate in this current senerio.
    I'm with you bigjackusa. This is one sorry display from an American "Leader." It seems inevitable, at this time that we'll "be going in," however. I just feel sorry for the (hopefully) only a handfull of young people who will loose their lives in this effort. Not to mention their families, who will have to live with the loss. : peace2:
    :-(

Beefy Guest

That's right. And then you get the people like amd_man2003 who blindly follow and think it's great. :rolleyes2

Hmmm...

I guess that means that I too follow blindly then? I think not.

The Iraqi regime should have been taken out years ago, but due to political intervention it was allowed to reform and thrive. That said, I guess we should just allow him to continue going against UN resolutions and grow? Why not? Hey... then we could be like France and let him just go ahead and reside in our own back yard! Would that make y'all happy? :rolleyes2

Though I have been considered a bit hardcore in the past, I still feel firmly that Iraq should have been made into a nice glass parking lot some time ago. Oh, and for those bleeding hearts who think this is about oil, try keeping up with current affairs. It ain't. : omg:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

No Darth. If I said that to you, you'd arrest me. :) At least you've got a decent idea of what's going on, instead of people who say bomb him, then when you ask why they have no decent reason to do it..

its a delicate situation...

however it wont stop at Iraq. After that, it will be North Korea, then maybe Pakistan, or Iran, or maybe a middle eastern country somewhere.

I mean sure, bush/howard are just trying to protect innocent people, but this could so easily flare up into a worldwide conflict.
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information