Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How has everyone been??

We are in second place in one series and first in another. We travel to differant locations on the weekend!! This weekend is the big race its a 2 day event... there we are in like 4th place in the series. But they have alot of goood drivers and its also a big track. Who would ever think that these people including myself would go all out for remote control cars!! But its alot of fun!! Tempers get fling sometimes and even fights break out!!

Do they stomp on each others cars when they get annoyed with their opponents?

LOL at the thought... just last weekend I got so pissed at this guy cuz he had a metal bumper on his car the went atleast a inch to and inch and a half pass the wheels... When he hit Garys car I flew off the handle and was screaming at the guy that he is a cheater!! And I told him if he hits my car one more time I was going to bring him back his car in pieces!! I wanted so bad to stomp on the sucker!!

You should build a car with an hydraulic arm that has a steel toed boot attached, then ya could just stop it in front of the party that pisses ya off the most and kick 'em in the shins via remote controll:idea:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

I just moved into a new unit in Melbourne. Thanks to our lovely friends at Telstra we can only connect at a max of 19.2k because our line is shared between us and the unit behind us - and we are about 4 - 5k's from our nearest exchange. To get ADSL, we at least need our own dedicated line...

After speaking with Telstra and the owner for the past 2 or 3 days we came to the conclusion to get another line installed (another $209 to Telstra + $24 a month) and request when they install that we have our own dedicated line... HOWEVER, Telstra are under no onbligation to give us that dedicated line, which really sucks - so its hit and miss.

Next Thursday they install, so everyone cross their fingers that we will end up being able to get ADSL, otherwise it is unfriendly bandwidth cable Internet for us.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I've ahh, not done much

yeah

meh

i live a boring life
    TT Original

Quote Originally Posted by dryadsoul
    You should build a car with an hydraulic arm that has a steel toed boot attached, then ya could just stop it in front of the party that pisses ya off the most and kick 'em in the shins via remote controll:idea:
    I* could think of a few more applications I could use a remote controlled steel foot :devil win :shh:

No I complained so much that the guy either has to take the cheating bumper off or he will not be able to race.
    The things some of these fools do when playing with toy cars in a parking lot will do lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    I just moved into a new unit in Melbourne. Thanks to our lovely friends at Telstra we can only connect at a max of 19.2k because our line is shared between us and the unit behind us - and we are about 4 - 5k's from our nearest exchange. To get ADSL, we at least need our own dedicated line...

After speaking with Telstra and the owner for the past 2 or 3 days we came to the conclusion to get another line installed (another 9 to Telstra + a month) and request when they install that we have our own dedicated line... HOWEVER, Telstra are under no onbligation to give us that dedicated line, which really sucks - so its hit and miss.

Next Thursday they install, so everyone cross their fingers that we will end up being able to get ADSL, otherwise it is unfriendly bandwidth cable Internet for us.
    I know exactly how you feel, you should have put your $200 bucks towards a wireless link, then you wouldn't have the line rental either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information