Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Geek Food

Since I'm living away from home now, I can't rely on Mum to make the meals, bugga LOL!

Anyone care to suggest any recipes I can cook up for dinner - Preferably something which will last for a few days, I don't mind eating the same food each night. :laugh:

*looks toward WS and WM* :)

P.S. - This is a serious request... :D

Spag is the way to go!! Cheap, easy, and tastes good!

2 minute noodles are good, but get the 99% fat free ones or else you'll bang on the kilos at a rate of knots. Pasta and rice are good, cook a whole batch up and can be eaten cold or reheated.

Apart from that - ask the ladies here - they probably know more than I do :D
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

I can make a pretty good sasuage caserole - Tastes pretty damn good if you ask me! :lips: :lips: :lips:

2min noodles are the way to go ;)

umm... you can get frozen foods(up to you what ya get)
    pasta, rice, potato are all good :)

you can make ya self some fried rice, like a big batch of it and it will keep for a days, just chuck it in the microawave when ya want some :) :thumb:

I was kind of thinking something a little more nourishing than 2 minute noodles, come on I'm not that bad at cooking! :)

like i said, fried rice :)

What meats are available for a reasonable price in Oz? I may be able to give you some easy to make recipes myself, but I'll wait until tomorrow when I my brain functioning more fully.

And yes... I really DO cook. :thumb:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Since the A$ has dropped from US$0.60 to US$0.50, meat has got very expensive here as farmers can make more money exporting it. Pork has stayed about the same, Beef has risen 40% and Lamb has gone up about 110% :eek:

Mince is available from $6-$11 per Kilogram, depending on fat content. Rump steak ranges from $9 (2KG bulk buy) to $18 per kilo (premium). Pork Leg Steak (my favourite) is about $14/KG, and Lamb..... well it's so expensive I haven't had any for a long time :(

So there's a few pointers Darth ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

AHAHAHAHA rofl
    al you do realise you just analysed the australian meat prices

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information