Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Possibly the most important thing you could ever do...

Is to sign this petition.

This post could have been put in the movies section, but it's just too important :).

If, like me, you are a Star Wars fan, or even if you're not, please mosey on over to;

http://originaltrilogy.com/index.cfm

Just read the first page. Please.

~Osiris

Signed and listed:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Same here! :cheers: :cheers:

Actually, I was kind of hoping that they'd do re-makes of 4, 5, and 6, as soon as they are finished with 3, of course.

You know, the old school sabre fights, aren't really 'athletic'. And yea, the story line wouldn't change much, but they could change the way the scenes are filmed, and I'm telling ya, it would be good. Thats just my own idea.... :)
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

personally I'd prefer to sign a petition that he makes the last 3 movies

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    Actually, I was kind of hoping that they'd do re-makes of 4, 5, and 6, as soon as they are finished with 3, of course.

You know, the old school sabre fights, aren't really 'athletic'. And yea, the story line wouldn't change much, but they could change the way the scenes are filmed, and I'm telling ya, it would be good. Thats just my own idea.... :)
    If I were in the same room as you I would have to kick your throat in... really, no offense but there is simply no way that a remade Star Wars would not screw the whole thing up.

Anyone but Alec Guiness as Obi-Wan Kenobi in IV? Anyone but Mark Hamil as Luke? Anyone else as Han Solo than Harrison Ford? Aaargh!

But, on a side note, I'm with you on 7,8 and 9 Kheldar... though it would have the effect of screwing up the books (unless Lucas was nice and worked them in :)).

Thread Information