Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DMark2001 SE scores

w00t 10078 on my last benchmark!
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy

You should see the rest of it.. ;)
    i WANT to see the rest of it...... did you made it? otherwise... where can i find it? where did u get it?

Now with better cooling i can overclock to 2200+ check out the results...:thumb:
    - Damien

:confused: hi, can anyone tell me how to increase the 3d mark 2001 score. i will join a contest at my university.

any bios tweak or driver tweaks or about overclocking.

some also saying that if set the desktop resolution same to 3dmark default resolution will give a better score. so i want tips something like that.

thanks mike

There is your Enhance AGP Proformance option in Bios and of course setting your FSB Clock to a higer setting. Also, your GPU overclock, here is a guide from tweaktown on how to do it--->Video Card Overclocking Guide
    - Damien

Make sure that your using 98/98SE if ya goin' for the best scores possible. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

thanks for the reply

hmm, about the overclocking . i knew well. but it;s there any other way of increasing the 3dmark 2001 score.

i actually dont care about the quality but i want the maximum score i can get. is there anyway to enable the coolbits using registy ?.

under windows xp. does disable or enabling something will increase the 3dmark score.
    same to bios, what are the best setting in bios to get the highest 3dmark score.

what are the maximum fsb will work, anyone got experience of fsb overclocking. if overclock the fsb from 133 to 150 will it work.

thanks

Don't bother with Coolbits, d/l nVHardpage as more tweaking can be done with this and the Refresh rate fix is supported as well for up to 29.60 Dets.
    This article will guide you in getting some extra points as well plus this BIOS guide may help as well.
    There was another good guide for gettin' the best 3DMark score but atm I can't remember where it is.
    Good luck. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

about the overclocking,

i wanted to overclock my fsb to 145 and dicided not to overclock my display card. so will overclocking the fsb will give a better 3dmark score or overclocking the display card

i unable to choose both because it will cause artifacts on my screen.

so which one to choose

Actually both used together will give the best results. :smokin:

Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread Information