Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DMark2001 SE scores

I have to agree about the changing of resolutions being misleading. I run it at the defaults unless I need to otherwise.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy
    I used 1024 x 786 @ 32BPP and i got 4776 ... beefy what id u use then hehe :)
    Defaults. All I ever use is defaults, otherwise it's just useless. :)

Small problem...

When I run 3DMark2001 SE on my GeForce3 Ti200, and run the new test (advanced pixel shader or something?) :confused: the test runs and when the screen blanks out at the end (like after every other test), the machine locks up. Any ideas? :?:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Cool beefy... but how did u get 7xxx !? and i only got 4776 when i was running it @ 1024 x 786 @32BPP?!

Albinus... What Wattage is your PSU?

Well.. the reason i think is because this bug!! the nv4_dis.dll thing bug is caused by low power supply not any settings... i have tried ton's of drivers... and none work... so i was speaking to wiggo, and well it kinda all come to the PSU... so i am on the look out for a minimum wattage PSU of 300w with no cash :(

BUt hell i will have 2 try n save up :(

Sammy

Beefy Guest

I got 7xxx because of this:

Athlon XP 1800+ (1.53Ghz) running at 1.61Ghz
    Geforce 3 overclocked to 285/530
    512MB DDR Ram....

Basically I'd just put together my new system, I tweaked it out a bit, got my score, then set it all back to normal. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Albinus... What Wattage is your PSU?

I personally think it has something to do with the program, as every other benchmark and game I have runs perfectly without locking up. :confused:

And for the record I have a 300W AOpen PSU ;)

Beefy Guest

The test seems to run fine for me. I don't suppose you've got another machine lying around with a decent vid card to test it on? :)

Well, on Darth's advice I installed the 27.42 Detonators, and they work great. Only problem is that it flickers at 60Hz in 3D applications, NVReffix hasn't been updated for the 27.42 drivers yet :(

Anyway here's a pic - linked of course (don't want to suck up our bandwidth again) ;)

And this is running default settings..... why it's saying otherwise is beyond me :confused:

This is using a GeForce3 Ti200, and a 1.7GHz Pentium 4 on a Shuttle AV40R with 256MB DDR. Is this a good score? :?: I haven't overclocked anything either :p

Beefy Guest

very nice...

If you noticed in some of the threads here (including this one I think), SE will say that you aren't using defaults when you are, no matter what you set. I think it wants a registered program running all the tests to say it's default... doesn't make much difference though.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information