Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DMark2001 SE scores

Beefy Guest

OK, now that there's a new version of 3DMark out, time for everyone to post their new scores... I'll be posting mine when i get my comp running again...

Note: Please only post 3DMark 2001SE scores..

Also default setting scores only and use the "Print Screen" feature to post ya scores too (No links, for those that don't have accounts can't see them). :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

sweet with the new version I got 4542 3dMarks...kickass
    <font color="darkgreen">God's l33t Counter-Striken Box - Powered by Jeff K and Vanilla Ice<br>- AMD Duron 800 - ECS K7S5A motherboard - Thermaltake Volcano II w/ 60mm<br>- Gainward GeForce3 TI 200/450 - 512mb ****ty SDR ram<br>- Aopen Full Tower modded case - 3Com NIC card - Sony Trinitron Flatscreen 17"<br>- Promise ATA66 IDE Controller - Seagate 60gb 5400rpm - Western Digital 13gb 5400rpm<br>- hp cd16 16x10x40 cdrw - Altec Lansing ATP3 Speakers - Mistsumi Mirror Floppy Drive<br>- 5 80mm case fans + 2 92mm case fans - Immeasurable Power and Omnipotence</font></p>

Beefy Guest

'The benchmark was not run using default settings'

what's that all about? I heard someone else kept getting that message.. even though they had set for the default benchmark...

Ive heard things from registry changes to advanced features not found in the control panel (such as setting mipmap detail in GTU/nvmax or overclocked cards etc) to just a random occurance.

dunno myself, i sooo wanna fire it up on me gf2pro but im not home atm

Beefy Guest

Just saw that everyone gets that message.. My guess is if you register it, then the message will go away, cos you'll have access to all the tests...

Beefy Guest

Using 23.11 drivers and haven't OC'ed my CPU yet...

When it gets cold again, i'm gonna bump up the FSB a little, up the GF3 a little, update drivers.. and then see how i go...

EDIT: I must say the new Advanced Pixel Shader Test looks sweet.. apart from the dodgy fish...

for some reason I can't get it to install on XP or Win2k two seperate machines. Never had this before

I've got to find the 3 hours to download it
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

hehehehe me too, dam this 56! 56k modems

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information