Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: radeon 9200 benchmark problems

just done a benchmark on pcmark2002 pro this was my result

System Configuration
    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP

DirectX Version 8.1

Mobo Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.

Mobo Model A7N8X2.0

AGP Rates (Current/Available) 2x / 4x 8x

CPU AMD Duron(tm) Processor 2230 MHz

FSB 175 MHz

Memory 512 MB

Graphics Chipset ATI RADEON 9200

Driver Name RADEON 9200 SERIES

Driver Version 6.14.10.6396

Video Memory 128 MB

Detailed Test Results
    CPU Score 6762

Memory Score 4325

HDD Score 979

hope this helps

your page file is your virtual memory, if you wanna find it its at

conrol panel>system>advanced look at performance and click on settings,go to advanced, go to virtual memory and its hould say what size yur page file is

o yeah, i really doubt that your card would only be using 64 of its 128mb but its not unheard of go to this creen to see.even if it was using 64mb u should still get more than u did in 3dmark.

just sorted my memory out, id put it in a slot that wouldnt give me the dual channel feature.

Ive just benchmarked again, and i got 4207 marks. weird.

checked in ATI setup, graphics card is set at 128mb

checked my windows page size and it says 384mb

if you scroll to my pcmark 2002 marks, and look at agp rates, it says AGP Rates (Current/Available) 2x / 4x 8x ....does this mean im using 2x agp rate, but i have 4x and 8x available?.......

thanks in advance

pc mark and 3d mark specs of your system need to be taken with a pinch of salt, they are very often innaccurate. whatever agp rate you have set in your bios is what is being used. i cant really think of any more suggestions now but ill let you know if i do and keep asking questions, im sure someone can help.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyphantomuk
    its a sapphire ATI radeon 9200 128. Does that help ya out?
    Even though they don't have the best site around for details it does seem to have the full 128bit memory path.
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyphantomuk
    if you scroll to my pcmark 2002 marks, and look at agp rates, it says AGP Rates (Current/Available) 2x / 4x 8x ....does this mean im using 2x agp rate, but i have 4x and 8x available?
    Yep ya runnin' at 2x but the others are available though why ya not on 8x I have no idea atm unless ya need to change it in the driver properties. What is ya AGP Aperture Size set at (BIOS)? If it's at 64MB then change it to 128MB.

well, guys thanks very much for trying to help me out, its been very much appreciated, and this forum is the best forum ive ever been on btw.

my aperture size is set at 128mb in BIOS....although i have been thumbing through my motherboard manual, and have noticed a setting for "AGP frequency" could that be tweaked at all???.....i might go to the madonion site and ask around there.......it seems weird because ive done a search on people with basically the same system as me, and they seem to be scoring way over 7000 marks, just dont know where that 3000 points is going to, must be something not working right................thanks again guys your help is much appreiciated, at least i can say one thing, and that is, ive learnt something new, even though i havent sorted my rig out.....lemme know if ya get n e more ideas

overclocking the agp bus wont really do anything in most cases, plus you wont get it too far without your system being really unstable or not booting. i wouldnt try it but its up to you if you wanna try. remeber default is 66mhz and i wouldnt go any higher than over 70.like i said its up to you tho.

lol, i think i'll leave it at 66mhz then
    thanks for the help

Thumbs up Re: radeon 9200 benchmark problems

Kozenís guide provides you with WOW Gold step by step

leveling path that will only lead you to the best quests to level with so youíll avoid all junk

quests. With the Kozen aion guide youíll be guided through every single quest. Youíll get perfect

detailed quest WOW Power Leveling thatís even coming

along with screenshots. Also, youíll get color-pointed maps. What has caught my attention is the

fact that the kozen aion power guide will help you to Buy WOW Gold

yourself before you actually start Aion Gold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information