Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fx5700 Scores

Default Re: Fx5700 Scores

And some people wonder why others laugh at other peoples' stupidity.

No kidding...

If the place or person you bought it from advertised it as being a 3.2GHz Athlon XP, you can probably get them in serious legal trouble for false advertising.

Grunty: You did not buy an Athlon 3.2GHz processor as they do not exist at this point in time. Even the brand new Athlon 64 FX-55 only runs at 2.6GHz and this is the top performing processor available right now. Instead of arguing without knowledge, try doing a little research. Here is a snip straight from the AMD website. You know these folks... they're the ones who made the processor you're misinformed about.

Q: What does the 3200+ model mean?

A: This is a model number. AMD identifies the AMD Athlon XP processor using model numbers, as opposed to megahertz. Model numbers are designed to communicate the relative application performance among the various AMD Athlon XP processors. As additional evidence that performance is not based on megahertz alone: the AMD Athlon XP processor 3200+ operates at a frequency of 2.2GHz yet can outperform an Intel PentiumŪ 4 processor operating at 3.0GHz with an 800 FSB and HyperThreading on a broad array of real-world applications for office productivity, digital media and 3-D gaming.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

guys i have done a bit of research and now i admit that i was rong and u guys were right it is called 3200 xp im sorry for arguing i should have researched my system b4 posting on this site its just that i have allways said it as 3.2 gig and therefore typed it on here and may have confused some people so i appolagise for the aruguing and ask for u to forgive me for rambling on thinking that i was right......... sorry guys.

It happens. ;)

Anyway, you may have more luck finding people with FX5700 scores here.

Thanx for that m8...nice one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information