Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: 3DMark03 scores

Default Re: 3DMark03 scores

No its not, its fine, but i would try newer drivers.

Meh. I got half that score. About 7200
    EPoX Nforce3 Ultra board
    512x2 DDR400 PQI Turbo 2-3-3-7
    Athlon64 3000 Venice @ 2.01GHz
    ATI X700Pro (256MB version) @ 480/900
    Stock AMD HSF
    ATI Arctic Silencer rev. 1

Everything runs nice though. I know the video card is limiting what I can do, but I'm just waiting for Crossfire to upgrade.

The crossfire is on hold right now..and i heard the new ati card will cost 599.

That's what I've heard. Isn't it supposed to market around December? I'm sure once it peaks, which is usually only a few months, the price will drop drastically. Like they always do.

Price drops on what? The only crossfire cards will be the x1800 and mybe the x1600. The x1800 will cost 599 and i am not sure about the x1600.

On the cards. Just like the nvidia 6800 series. They were pretty expensive when they came out and when their sales peaked and ATI brought in R5xx gpus the prices shot down. It's the natural process of technology. I have some questions that need posting in another forum. Really no fun argument here :-/ I kinda don't feel like waiting for crossfire either. I may just upgrade to an X850XT with a nice board and keep that as long as I can. I'm pissed off at nvidia for the time being. I just found out on my Xtasy TI-4200 128MB/128bit they 'glued' the hsf on to the gpu. I finally pulled it off the other day and it wasn't even a metallic glue, it was freakin glue. I couldn't figure out why it kept heating up so fast and so hot. But hey, why spend money when you can save a few bucks at the end-users expense? stupid stupid stupid. Plus I like ATI's framerates better.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianBatman
    Price drops on what? The only crossfire cards will be the x1800 and mybe the x1600. The x1800 will cost 599 and i am not sure about the x1600.
    You should read this before stating that:

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=Nzc4LDI=

And I have seen the Crossfire master cards circulating already on Ebay.
    Last edited by casecutter; 09-24-2005 at 07:01 AM.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Quote Originally Posted by casecutter
    You should read this before stating that:

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=Nzc4LDI=

And I have seen the Crossfire master cards circulating already on Ebay.
    Ebay? would you really buy a video card from ebay? It seems you like to follow me around these forums and rag on me any chance you get. If i provide misleading info, which it seems i did, you can easily say, "this article says differ from what you said" or rather instead of giving comments like "oh thats the hint of the day" you can just easily ignore the comment and correct it with your own comment. My crossfire info was read in a mag that was dated a month ago, and i didn't research it or look into it, i said what i read. Btw is this what your talking about?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Brilliant-Radeon...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by AsianBatman; 09-24-2005 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianBatman
    Ebay? would you really buy a video card from ebay? It seems you like to follow me around these forums and rag on me any chance you get. If i provide misleading info, which it seems i did, you can easily say, "this article says differ from what you said" or rather instead of giving comments like "oh thats the hint of the day" you can just easily ignore the comment and correct it with your own comment. My crossfire info was read in a mag that was dated a month ago, and i didn't research it or look into it, i said what i read. Btw is this what your talking about?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Brilliant-Radeon...QQcmdZViewItem
    I don't follow anyone around any forum. And if you took offense to what I said that's too bad. I merely jabbed at your comment with a little harmless fun. You take these things way too seriously. I tell you what, you can keep giving advice without actually checking into things, and I will actually check into them and give the advice I do.
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Well, if thats how it is then i guess it can't be helped. I have no problem with you correcting me, cause that is fine, better than having false info for the person reading it, but i rather have you correct it without taking "harmless fun" and jabbing me with your comments. As i said in my post before.
    EDIT: You didn't answer my question, about the link, is that what your talking about? the cross fire cards on ebay?

If anyone is interested...don't know if this is legit.
    http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/article/1813.1/
    Last edited by AsianBatman; 09-25-2005 at 11:41 AM.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread Information