Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wierd Questions

me i had to say i look for average size too. and after grabbing myself , my breast fit into my hands perfectly so im handful...

The old saying was that if it's more than a mouthful it's a waste.

Well what do you think about extreme large size males?

Ok since we are on the question about sex.... This one is addressed to you men out there...... Why is it that when having sex a man reaches his exciting point at 5 minutes but with a blow job he can go on for hours????? This I tell you Pisses me off!! But if there are any men out there that can answer this question would really make my day!!! To me thinking as a girl Blow jobs would tend to be more exciting then sex.... I have no friggin clue!!!

It.s mind over matter.

Well in that case..... he shouldn't get mad when my teeth accidently bit his ass!!! (laughing)

doc's question: i don't think size is of great importance...just like the old saying it isn't the size that counts, it's how you use it...

stormy's question: i can't answer but i have thought about that before too...

Actually it's pretty much a friction thing and everytime you stop or slow down the process almost "resets" and starts over again. A;so if it's too intense, that can interfere as well. If your partner says faster, he actually means that he's not getting enough stimulation and if he says slower or watch out he means he's getting too much.

I believe it takes a while for lovers to learn those things about each other, but if you experiment and talk...the sex is bound to just get better and better...

There's a lot of "mental" involved in sexual experiences at least for me. My ***** wants to know someone before he is willing to take the plunge and risk his life. There could be teeth in there.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information