Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 31 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Only Things in Life that are Certain Are:

Hay.....that will be great
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

I'm definately looking forward to it. We're also going to Sea World, Dream World, Wet & Wild. By the time I get home I'll need another holiday!

Win lotto :?:
    i have a Sis in Brisey i should visit :D
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

I've got a bit of room in my suitcase if you want to travel economy class...... :laugh:

Thnx.
    u'll have a great time, l really like Nth.Qld.

I plan on having a GREAT time! :D

After visiting all those other "worlds" it will be a shock coming back to the real one

economy class travel is good :D

I'm really looking forward to the new ride they have at Dreamworld, it's called cyclone.
    Reaching speeds of up to 85km/ph and weighing almost 1000 tonnes, the whirl wind CYCLONE will blow you away with all the white-knuckle swoosh factors of a hair-raising 360-degree loop and screaming sidewinder.

CYCLONE is the tallest high-speed gravity rollercoaster of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere and will rock your world as you plummet 13 storeys from the highest peak of the ride.

I really enjoyed the Giant Drop and the Tower of Terror last time we were there.

The Tower's electro-magnetically powered 'Escape Pod' accelerates its passengers to a world record 161km per hour in just 7 seconds. Hurtling from the metallic gloom of an 11-metre high skull into bright daylight, you'll be terrified as the track begins curving straight up the 115-metre tower. Once it's reached the top, take a second to admire the spectacular views before freefalling backwards all the way to the bottom of the tower.

Rub it in:)
    l can remember when ppl thought the Bib Dipper at Luna Pak in Melbourne was scereeeeeerrrrrrry, rut the ones today, h00t

I'm sorry :cry:
    I'm just so excited about going. Just to get away and not have to chase after anyone except for ourselves for a change will be nice.
    I'm just browsing the theme park sites atm.

Page 31 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread Information