Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: The Only Things in Life that are Certain Are:

Enjoy it now, as well as when u get there.

btw just how many wpm can u type
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

Ummmm.......I was up too 55 wpm in 97', but I haven't done a speed test since then. :confused:

I was doing 80wpm in short-hand, and I'm sure I can't remember half of it now.

l only mess around on comps, im smoken at about 3 wpm...1 hand 1 finger typing, no hope for me
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

There's quiet a few ppl in the forum that type with one finger, that I know for a fact!!!
    What you should do is d/l one of those typing tutors from the net. That's how I first started to learn. Some of them are really good fun too. Ocassionally I still have a play on them, just to see how my accuracy is going.

Uuuuuum no good for me
    Type Quick is a very good 1, but u have to pay for it, & its Aussie. Its probley sold o/s now, as it was good

Yes, I used that one at TAFE, but there's still alot of other free versions available.

Are any of those voice thingo's any good, l think there 1 in office xp?

Kay likes XP cause it says good morning to her when she turns it on..... :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo's-sister
    Kay likes XP cause it says good morning to her when she turns it on..... :laugh:
    lol, I think winxp is too user friendly. grrrrrr
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Yes it is and I love it!! Do you know I have had xp since it was released. It has never crashed on me once. I never get fatal errors except when my one hard drive is maxed out with movies....

Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread Information