Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarasing Moments...

Life would be pretty boring if you acted straight all day long. I'd prefer to be nutty all day and have fun doing it.

Me too and the best part of that is .... is watching everyone around me look at me as if I was crazy!!

I don't mind being called crazy, so long as I'm not called late for dinner.

Wait i am crazy... I know I am.... I cant believe what I did tonite....

Im the :flames:

:wave: I too likes to be a bit loco. Actually I may have scared a few people the other day. I hadn't slept for....I think I was awake about a week and i was hallucinating and acting strange...:o But i don't remember...they said it was very funny and amusing and it was just normal me, but superhyper me
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Awake a week?? You mean no sleep at all?? How in the world were you able to pull that off??? If i dont get the required 8 hours sleep i am a walking zombie for days!! I need my :zzz: :zzz:

I have insomnia so I have bouts of sleepless days constantly on several occassions it can run up to a week, but in general it usually only runs for a few days at a time...Yes I can be a walking zombie at times...:p It also can be quite amusing and I get alot done...
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Wishes I had your energy.....

Story from my holiday.

We travelled up to the Gold Coast with my sis-in-law and her family. We stopped to have a toilet break along the way. After coming back from the toilet to the car, my youngest decided to chuck a brown eye with cheeks fully parted. OMG!!!! what a sight. Well he thought we were the only ones around but.....there was a group of about 15 teenages just up further from us. You should have heard the jeers. Was funny as, found it hard to keep a straight face and disipline him about what he had just done. :eek: You just had to be there at the time.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information