Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Strong Woman Thread

Perhaps my thinking is a little different. Even if I were to attain notariety in some venue, I would admonish my "real life" wife and daughter not to assume identities such as Jack's Wife, or Jack's Daughter. I would insist that they establish their own, independent identities.

You really had to be there at the beginning of our posting career..............was a joke to start off with, wasn't planning to keep up the posting in the forums as we both didn't know much about computers, I still don't thats why you rarely see me out of the garden, but believe me it was funny in the beginning :laugh: :devil win

Yeah there this Canadian kid called Webby (he was/is a <s>gay</s> geeky kid) who use to upset ppl just by postin' but some of us had fun takin' the mickey out of him and the missus and sister joined under those names to see what I was laughin' so [H]ard about. :D

He did so much want to meet Richard Cranium. :laugh:

Of course they both decided to stay but I had absolutely nothin' to do with the names they picked back then. :no:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

God its a name its not like she wears his underware or anything What is the big deal anyways :?:

But strong women wear mens undies ;)

I hope your are talking about boxers lol cuz i would never be cought dead in any of tricks fruit of the looms

No, not the "Y" fronts :kay:

I like kicking back with my laptop in just a pair of boxers and my bra...:D but most of the time i wear a short T as well...boxers are so comfy.
    "I'm back!" ^_^

i like boxers myself!! : peace2:

StormyWeather

It wasn't a big deal at all. I simply felt it was incongruous and offered my opinion.

And on a different note, I have always felt that jockey shorts were like a cheap hotel - no ball room!

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread Information