Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Strong Woman Thread

That is the cool thing about a motorbike not only is it great with fuel economy, it is easy to find parking and is **** loads of fun.
    "I'm back!" ^_^

ya but when it rains you get all wet .... lmao can see stormyb on her bike in a rain storm with her unbrella .... that would be too funny!! It would have to be a yellow unbrella too

hopefully enough rain to make it a yellow submarine lol

I couldn't even remember the last time I seen rain
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    DVD: LITEON x 16
    CDRW:LITEON 52x32x52
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

Nah I still have my wet weather riding gear, the only thing to worry about is when I can get a bigger bike...
    hmm! already contemplating a 600cc...
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Thinks Stormyb is CrAzY!!

Um......you have made a typo there...

it should be w not b...:p
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Well crazy could be one way to describe my current disposition. This may not be appropiate at all and not sure why I am posting this rant, or whether it is important to anyone but me...If I fade in and out of the forums it is in general for the following reasons...Even though I have posted a few random non-sequential events that hold a significance in my life; they also weren't that emotionally significant as they were far off memories. But at the moment I seem to be sick of my facade, I show a smile to everyone and hold myself high as everything is just great...But in truth I am finding it harder and harder to keep my facade going. I am close to breakdown and that's is me. I keep everyone at arms length and am ruining all relationships that I cherish. Half of me wishes to curl up and hide from the world and the other yearns for true friendship and love. Well I will leave it at that and hope my rant isn't to much of an annoyance...Some strong woman ha!.
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Stormyb, we get all get like that. In all honesty that's my life to a T. Eventually you get over it and then something else pops its ugly head up to start the ball rolling again. That's just life dear and you need to make the most of it and enjoy it while you still can.

Something I try and do to pull myself out of one of those luls, is to take a look at other ppls lives and see how they fair, sometimes you can see that your much better off than they are and that in itself can make your troubles seem so much more trival than what they really are.

Sometimes there is a cloud with a silver lining, just haven't found mine lately either.
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    DVD: LITEON x 16
    CDRW:LITEON 52x32x52
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information