Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Truth, or just lies

When I go to the beach I prefer it to be nice and sunny... this includes the warmness.
    When I go out at night I like it to be cool... hate to sweat.
    When I am sitting on the computer I like to be cool...

But when I sleep I like to be cold.... because my other half seems to be a walking heater and he is always so damn hot.... I have to turn the a/c to 60. Winter here in florida the adverage is between the 60's and 70's and sometimes just sometimes it gets below that. This is time to turn off the A/C open all the windows! And just snuggle up!! :thumb:

SW u would be doing a lot of snuggling here during the winter, get down to zero a few times.
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

As long as I have someone to snuggle with I would not mind it.... but to venture out "not gonna happen" unless I have 15 pairs of clothes and about 4 jackets....

Raining and cold here atm. Temp 7.9c brrrrrrrr
    we need the rain ......but it could be a tad warmer, fire going and l am running low on wood, other 1/2 is in Melbourne so no one to snuggle up to tonight
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

That is the one thing I wish I had was a fire place.... I always wanted to snuggle up with someone infront of the fire place.

You'd never use a fireplace other there, it doesn't seem to get cold enough (I've got the heater on tonight, we had a few drops of rain, but nothing much).

l did have 2 pulled one down to put in a more efficient wood heater, but still use the open fire a bit

Guess who posted today
    welcome back thought you must of got blown away by the storm
    you had over there?

Who posted today?
    And what storm?

There was a storm near Miami

........and, who posted today?

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information