Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

Malone picked himself up again, and leaned on one elbow and looked at the smoking hole where the lightning had struck, "Forgiveness? Who the hell am 'I' supposed to forgive, that mongrel is the only one that has hurt me in all these years.....except for that arcane nuisance, Aziraphale, but i haven't sensed his presence for many years now....he must have passed away without my knowledge. So this stupid up-start must think i am going to forgive him! He killed my pet! What does he think my reward is going to be? I could snap him over my knee! What in the world could he possibly give...me?"

It then struck him, and Malone placed one hand over his heart and looked over at Astarté, could he really give me freedom from the doom that lay in my heart? Could this be the freedom that he speaks, or would that deceitful devil just kill me at the end of my tasks? Its not strange for these screwed up minions to think death is a reward, bah!

Malone picked himself up, scanning the surrounding with his perfect eye-sight, what was the stupid assasin sensing anyway? Then he saw it., looming on the horizon, some giant beast that had its head in the clouds, Malone took a step back wards keeping his eyes locked on the beast, it had the same strange changing energy pattern as the last monstrosity as before, that damned bed-sheet changed gargoyle! If i get my hands on it!

"Well my dear, it seems your old master wishes to play summoning! Well, if he thinks his astral trash skills can beat that of mine! He has another thing coming!Come my dear we have work to do, you must assist me." putting both feet at shoulder width Malone raised both hands to his neck height and started to chant rythmetically, within seconds, a large number of pentagrams started to appear on the ground, spreading out as far as the eye could see in all directions.

Malone turned his head to Astarté, and re-opened his eyes, and what shone their wasn't that of his mortal body, shining black cat-eyes had metamorphasised under his lids, and as he spoke to her, the voice didn't seem to go through her ears, it just.......appeared in her mind, without any sound, the experience shocked her but she didn't take much notice, "Quickly my dear, you are a telepath, reach out with your mind, control the energy as best you can, make.....sure.........it.....doesn't......get out of control!" the bursts of speech entered her mind as he concentrated.

He turned his head back to the fields of glowing pentagrams, and now started slowly rising his chanting as he closed his eyes, and raised one hand to the air, and lowered the other to the ground as the pentagrams took on a brighter shade of red, the sky and earth both seemed to react together as Malone tryed desperately to summon the Army of pandemonium, his chants turning to screams.....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

The sky and earth seemed to call out to Astarté as Malone attempted the summoning. The earth itself rumbled beneath them, though she had no trouble keeping her balance. Malone's incantations filled her head and she fully concentrated on the bright symbols which lit up the ground with an intense fiery glow. She stared out unaware of her surroundings, besides the pentagrams which were illuminated upon the ground, and she briefly listened in upon Malone's words. He spoke of an unknown tongue, but expressed sheer intensity. Rocks now raised from the earth and blasted upwards from the pentagrams light with a eruption of unbearable heat and flames of the most exuberant colour.

Astarté continued to stand in her position, the flames blew in the wind which scorched her clothing slightly. To her surprise she heard faint cries of help beneath her, which came closer, louder, then closer still. Then, like it was no more then ice melting into water, the air around her slowly formed that of a figure, she closed her eyes, frowned in concentration as the figure before her materialised. It spoke above Malone's ramblings. "Who has summoned me forth here? State your cause, mortal!" the figure spoke clearly, yet painfully slowly his voice tore her mind from its preoccupation and directed it upon him. "There is a corpse, who goes by the name of Phoez. He claims to be a 'Warrior of the Light' and possesses the sword held only by those of the Arcane Circle. He also claims to be the destroyer of evil...yet he would kill innocent mortals to acheive his goal. We would like your assistance in eliminating him for our task. We would however, like to ask you to bring forth your army as well, sir." She stood sheepishly hoping the summoned being would ask no further questions. "Very well, mortal, my blade and my army are yours to command..." Astarté breathed a sigh of relief.

The figure which once appeared in front of her disappeared from sight. She'd hoped that should could contain the imbalance that came with summoning. Her breathing became laboured, but she carried on, perhaps she was getting stronger.

A huge gate erupted from the earth. Breaking the crust, issued huge ivory bones that arced at it's pinnacle height of a single kilometre. Red flesh began to wind it's way around the bones and were immediately set ablaze. Through the portal was the nightmarish regions of the Pandemonium itself. The scene was broken quickly however, as a flood of rampaging and battle armed demons issued forth from the dark portal. An incalculabe surge of soldiers rushed out, but even at the great haste they took in arriving, it was a single hour passed for the entire regiment to come past the calcified gates. As the last grunt raced through the portal, the scene to the otherworld shattered, and mirror-like panes showered out over the onlookers. The gate sunk back to it's infernal caves. The demons had little time to settle though, for in the air, theysensed the presence of a great enemy coming this way. Malone had not detected it earlier, but was now sure that something big this way came. He immediately called the troops out to the side of the city. They obeyed and oozed through the streets in a crimson tide.

A grand army was amassed at the dust torn gates, ready for a glorious battle. Careening in the distance, the huge hellion and it's retinue of three skulls were coming straight toward the city. Clattered armour and giddied cries were heard from the braying demons. It was time for some early fightin....but something was not right. The hellion quickly changed course and ran off back in the direction whence it came. Confused, the demonic legion were now getting impatient and began to bicker amongst themselves. The large dust cloud that the beast had left began to dissipate and only a single floating speck hung in the air. Cheogh, who had hastily followed his reckless creation, saw this as his chance to be rid of some rubbish. Pulling out the small vial of temporal warp energies from his pocket planar pouch, he tossed it several kilometres just so it landed in the centre of the disorganized horde. Immediately, the now unkempt warp energies wreaked their path of destruction. A twisting whirlwind began throwing the party about, dusting and sweeping them clean off the ground. Without a proper storage or with a conduit with which to control it, the raging energies cut out a swarthe among the burning lackeys and they were scattered like loose sand in a tornado. The swirling helix of the energy well was only short lived, but in the aftermath, the demons of the fearsome army were now transplanted across the city, in a deep state of confusion, muttering "What the hell was that???". Cheogh had long since gone, looking for his creation.

After an hours travel, Cheogh grew tired of the chase. The hellion was unnaturally charged and wouldn't relent in it's mad dash. Sight of it was lost half an hour back, but Cheogh sensed it had stopped and he was close to getting it back. Upon climbing a relatively fertile hill, the first patch of greenery he had seen in a while, Cheogh peered down into a small valley. It was there he saw the Hellion and it's troops, scaring some local livestock. Dumbfounded at why the beast would pass up murdering thousands on chasing up some cows was beyond belief. Gliding down into the recently scorched valley, he went to have a spy on the creature's habits. Firstly, it was noted that it's mind was indeed gone, but it had somehow passed on it's odd behaviour to it's surrounding skulls whose eyes now pulsed a familiar blue, like his former alter-ego in ectoplasmic form. Secondly, it had completely lost it's will to harm the innocent, only the animals that it found funny. Thirdly, it was irritating to say the least. For every cow it had burnt, it would utter something along the lines of "I'll get you bovine!", or "I'll freak you good!". The skulls would goad him on in his "quest". Fourthly, the gibbering minds that had powered it had now unified into the one. Finally, having enough, Cheogh decided to step in.

Standing a few metres in front of the giant wrecking machine, he shouted "What the hell is the deal with this? I thought you were going to kill those freaks in the city." The hellion looked down, with a maddening glint and smiled. "I wanted to have some fun. Surely you would like to as well." it chuckled in it's calm voice. This concept had Cheogh stunned. The only enjoyment he had ever known was the torment in others, but he never knew why. "What do you mean?" asked the now curious gargoyle. The hellion chided "You know, like enjoying yourself, doing things that you like doing. Killing people is boring. It's how i ended up like this." Cheogh looked long and hard at the creature before him. "Aren't you angry at the world that cast you out into the wastes, those who live in luxury while you try to scrape a living and now end up dead?" The giant chuckled. "Not really, i found my friends out here in the sands. There are always people willing to accept you wherever you go, you just have to search a bit harder. It's not so bad. Even now, I can still talk to all my buddies. They've been by my side my whole life." Confused, Cheogh sat down on the ground and tried to think of the past. The hate, the loneliness, the desire to just go home and plot revenge. All the time spent here in this world afraid of change. The hellion beckoned. "You needn't worry about it, the past is the past. You shouldn't don't hold grudges. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a deck of cards on you, would you?" Cheogh now sat upright and and opened his fist to reveal a metal edged deck of planar playing cards. As the deck opened, the cards dealt themselves out between the players, The hellion, his skulls and the now calm gargoyle.

Malone arched his back and continued the chant, low voice's talked below his eye sight as he went on, then sparks and rock flew up wards, followed by burst's of fire, 15 minutes went by before the summoning was complete, and as Malone lowered his head and opened his eye's the darkeness fled from his sockets, and his mortal eyes returned, now before him stood a large gate, one which he had only ever seen before in books, they were hewn from the bones of ancient dragons, black bone crafted into the gate's, made quite a grizzly sight.....

Malone watched as the gates swung open, and as a large smile crossed his face he noticed Astarté fall to her knee's exhausted, oh dear! The ordeal must have been too much for her to go through, reaching to his belt he withdrew a small flask and held it to her lips as the red liquid flowed through her lips, this should wake her up, and revive her, he gave a small chuckle as he thought about it, probably shouldn't have given it to her, this will keep her wide awake for days!

As the girl stood quickly to her feet, and smiled up at him, he breifly smiled back and then turned to watch the gates as he heard a great deal of outlandish swearing and crunching comeing from with-in....brutish fools, that must be the army coming by the sound of it......

First of all their was the un-mistakable racket of the mounted brigade as they marched through, slapping eachother on the back and around the face, excited to be going to war once again, it had been so long! Their steeds, nothing more then hulking hogs....these ugly beast's were specially bred for their size and speed long ago, the ugly beasts stood at least to the shoulder height of an average mortal, the beasts drooled at the mouth and licked their longs fangs as they trotted through the gate, crazed obviously by their flaming red eyes as they darted from one side to other and the frenzied movements of their heads, but their strong riders held them in check with ease with one bulging arm.

Next came the frightening footed army, headed with one large Daemon that stood at least half a body larger then the rest, Malone recognised him instantly, his old boss, Sergeant Rysfloch the heavest drinker in Pandemonium, he could easily polish a whole barrel of Flooze to himself before a battle, crazy *******. Behind him marched proudly the many ranks of the army of Pandemonium, stamping and slapping their sheilds with huge clubs, bitten and gnawed scimitars, or just metted claws as they marched, this group was the origin of the swearing and screaming that Malone had heard, they were singing and hitting and stabbing eachother as they walked, some form of strange 'pysch-up' session that all Daemon's held before any battle, if a comrade fell in these little 'bouts' then they were simply marched over by the many ranks, driving him into the ground, thought of as nothing more then a failure and a weakling.

Last but certainly not least came the largest part of the footed army, the huge Ogre's that carried nothing more then a hammer that wouldn't be even moved by the heavy machinery of today, although these beasts carried them with ease over one shoulder, as they came to the gates, the whole brigade went on hands and knees to crawl under the tight fit, although the gate it self was quite tall, standing at a whoping 20 foot high, fitting a fully grown, battle ready ogre through one was no small task, every inch of space was filled, although they still made it, leaving large cracks and craters as they walked after exicting the portal and stepping onto the weak ground of the earth.

The whole ordeal took not a minute less then an hour and a half to complete, whole fields were filled with the massing army, a large smile crossed Malone's face as he marvelled at what he could control now, as he looked around he spotted who he searched for, the sergeant....Malone looking down at his body took a step forward bursting back into his natural body, and taking flight to go and stand with his old captain.

Landing softly next to him, Malone looked up into the captains eyes and said quietly, "Isn't it strange how the table's have turned my friend, look who has who by the balls this time! Remeber all those times in training? Trust me, i will make you pay you stubborn old *******!" Looking around innocently Malone checked no-body heard his rushed conversation and took flight, just as a small phile fell out of the sky right where he had stood, exploding with a re-soudning boom, sending all the troops flying backwards, and up into the sky, only to be thrown further back.

Malone watched from the air as numerous troops were thrown weight-lessly around, as if they were only paper, and then simply dropped as a child's play thing, the sight made Malone chuckle, knowing only too well that it had come from that running chicken, 'Cheogh', he decided however to use this surprise attack to rally his troops, he turned his head and roared, putting on his best army voice he could, specially learnt all that time ago in the conscript...."OK all you little mongrels! Its time to get moving, it seems we have been spotted by Phoez! That was him who attacked us just then! He hides himself in those very mountains! Now you maggots! Get moving or i'll blast the lot of ya!"

"And you! Yes you with the sky scraper! Put that back in the ground and get back to your plattoon this instant!"

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Malone gently poured the red liquid into her mouth. She awoke instantly. It's aftertaste had a curious flavour, being a mix between strawberries and cream. She smiled up at him, he returned it quickly then reverted his attentions elsewhere. Astarté remembered vaguely that the two of them attempted a summoning. Her body suddenly felt very warm, though the air was extremely cold. She wondered if it was the effect of the liquid. Loud screams of profanity and the odd clash of swords is all she heard and she stood in the midst of it all. She silently freaked and quickly made a dash to the outside.

She looked around quickly, and removed her heavy cloak from around her shoulders her body temperature seemed to rise with the time... She heard Malone's voice ring out. "Isn't it strange how the table's have turned my friend, look who has who by the balls this time! Remeber all those times in training? Trust me, i will make you pay you stubborn old *******!" She scowled and when she looked in the direction from which she heard his voice, it was gone, she turned her head upwards and saw him hovering effortlessly in the now dark sky. Her attention moved to the large boom, everything in its vinicity fell backwards, she landed on her behind and cried out. "Ah! What the hell was that?" She tried to grab a hold of the casters mind. She stumbled backwards "Too many people! Dammit, Malone a little help here!" Her voice was drowned out by the massive surging armies which yelled out against the very earth itself, the slow assembly of its army took almost forever, but it seemed that they prepared for battle. She hoped it'd be the end of their troubles.

Malone's look of pleasure turned to embarrsement and shook as he heard Astarté's voice ring out over the din and clatter, Malone darted over the surrounding area, looking, all he found on the ground was the stamped and grinded bodies of fallen Daemon's, Malone laughed as he noticed one that was still alive, pulling himself along the ground with one arm, as he passed over he breifly heard the moaned message of "Kill Me!" Rise up from the mutilated body that laid crushed into the ground, Malone didn't slow down, or think about it as the fireball lept into his hand and fell down on the pathetic Daemon.

Malone's search continued as his troops re-assembled, this would take a long time, damned crazed horde, this is that Sergeants fault! If he hadn't have been such a fool in training these being would still have their minds!

Malone was looking around, his temper growing, he finally decided as he flew, he brought himself to a stop and screamed at the surrounding troops, "Ok maggots! Move yourself, there is a mortal round here somewhere, and if you little pieces of crap hurt a hair on her head! I'LL BLOW YA'S ALL INTO THE GROUND! NOW MOVE IT!" Proud of his bluff, Malone watched as a large circle of Daemon's expanded around one space, and he saw sitting in the middle of it, Astarté sitting in the middle of it, smiling up at him, the smile puzzled Malone as he flew down to meet her.

He landed heavily on the ground next to her, swiftly changing into the mortal body, and bowing low, his knuckles dragging on the ground as he rounded it off, "Sorry to keep you waiting my dear." A smile crossing his face at his pathetic attempt at chivalry.

As he came down next to her, she held on to him tightly, putting her arms around his neck. "Malone, darling...I love you so much...I..." He looked down at her confused. Astarté caressed his face softly and she kissed it multiple times. "Malone, honey? Kiss me." He peered down at the attractive young girl, he fought with his feelings. Then briefly swore to himself. "I really shouldn't of given that..." "What? Given me what? ...I suppose, if it takes so much for you kiss me again, perhaps I could heighten your spirits?" She interrupted and looked warmly into his eyes. "Tell me what you want Malone..." He stood over her shocked "Little one, you feeling alright?" His voice quivered slightly. "Oh Malone, don't be nervous, you don't have to be nervous around me." She began to unbutton the top of the dress she wore. He grunted and turned away from her. "You shouldn't do this, we're in the middle of a battlefield, can't you see?!" He yelled. "Malone, tell me this isn't what you want..." Her eyes dreamily wandering over him.

She smiled sweetly, and undressed a little further. It seemed the girl had drawn an audience, not much to her surprise she enjoyed the attention. Again, it was the effect of the strange potion. What the heck it was, she felt really good. And she had an immense attraction toward the daemon who looked at her with hardened eyes. She watched him threaten her audience and she laughed. "Oh, I know you'd want to keep me to yourself Malone, but spare them for me, wouldn't you?" She pleaded through puppy dog eyes. She watched eagerly as Malone blushed and struggled to keep his composure. "Malone, I'm feeling so very hot...perhaps you could, help me? It would go much faster you know."

Malone turned to see the girl, the dress that she once wore, laying limp on the ground, Astarté looking at him with sparkling eyes, although she wore under-garments, everything was still quite visible from where Malone stood, he fought to control him self, looking the girl up and down, then repeating.

He took a step forward, the girls lusting looks grew ever larger, as he reached out one hand and wrapped it around her shoulder and drew her into kiss her, she whispered quietly, "I'm so glad you gave me that drink, its made me feel absolutely wonderful!" Malone scowled, why did she have to say that! He backed off, and bent picking up the crumbled top and skirt, giving it back to her, "Dress, and please be quick about it!" Malones fist clenching and un-clenching making his knuckles cracking loudly, he looked back over his shoulder as the last button of her shirt was fastened, his eyes breifly flaring.

He turned again and walked back bursting without warning into his Daemon form, a large scowly plastered on his face, hating himself for having to be 'good' he picked the girl up and placed her on his back and burst off the ground with a grunt and a few flaps of his massive wings he was in the air, trying to leave his thoughts about the girl on his back, back on the ground, he shouldn't have thought like that, he knew perfectly well it was only the Yuloga Juice speaking through her mind, but she is so attractive, no! Mustn't think of her like that, it wasn't her, remember that!

Trying to think of something to get his mind off Astarté Malone flew quickly around, screaming orders at his army, trying to speed up the gathering process.... Phoez wants forgiveness huh? I'll forgive him, an inch before he dies, then i will forgive him, although i'll heal him.....with a small chuckle, he won't know that though........

The young girl felt disappointed, naturally. Although Malone looked at her through unemotional eyes, she knew better then to let it be. "Malone, you know it feels horrible when you look at me like that..." She whipped up her puppy dog eyes. He ignored her and kept himself afloat. She decided to do something she hadn't done in a while. She concentrated her energy and sent it towards him, though finally she managed to pull through, the wall which previously blocked her seemed to disappear. Above all his yelling, his thoughts seemed planted on her. Astarté was rather pleased with herself. She smiled happily and tried to dig a little deeper. Her connection was suddenly blocked again by that wall Malone yelled at her. "I didn't give you permission to go there!" The girl shrugged lightly, but she was pleased already knowing what she wanted to find out.

"So, you think I'm attractive?" She yelled to him. He flew a little higher. He grew a little warm but shrugged it off quickly. "What was this about forgiving Phoez?' She remembered she picked that up as well. "I don't really see how it can be too hard. Although he claims to be something, which I think he isn't, it's not hard to forgive him at all..." Malone dropped her off on the ground and took her off his back. He scowled deeply. "What do you mean?" She stared up at him with eyes that dazzled him "What do you mean 'What do you mean'? I mean what I say. Do you even know what forgivness is?" He stared at her blankly, cursing her for being cryptic. "Malone, I'm still feeling etchy, could you at least hold me?"

Malone raised an eye-brow at the girl and plainly held out an arm, letting the girl slip her slight frame under, he rested her arm on her shoulder, thinking this was close enough to hold her, he looked down at the dis-appointed look on the girls face, he dismissed it with a shrug and a slight smile, that drink certainly worked strangely on mortals.

"For one Astarté i must warn you, please don't go venturing into my mind, that is my last fortress, i'll make you a deal, i'm going to let down my defence's on the outer side of my mind, but you will go no further...hear me! Secondly, yes of course i do know what forgiveness is, but you seem to be missing an important aspect, he killed my friend of 4 millenia's! If it wasn't for me, poor luggage down there would still BE dead, and would be that way forever, you have feelings for the big softy.....you can't expect me to let that arcane scum go un-punished can you?"

Malone sat down on top of the sky-scraper on which he had flown to, letting the girl sit next to him, snuggling deeper under his arm, he kept an eye on her, making sure she didn't let anymore of the potion go to her head while he wasn't looking, then turning his head and hanging his legs off the side of the building he admired the army at which he had brought forth, it was breath-taking watching them swarm, like an army of ants, ants the size of small houses perhaps, but still ants.....

While they sat, Malone concentrated into his mind, moving back his barrier to further in his mind, keeping all his more 'private' thoughts to himself, at least this would keep the little mortal happy he thought, he smiled contently as he looked out over the many ranks of creatures, he hadn't even noticed the sirens blaring in the background...........

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information