Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

Astarté snuggled under Malone's arm but found herself shifting constantly. She'd decided on something else. As Malone watched at his besieging army, she moved out from under his arm and sat across his lap looking up at him lovingly. He stared down at her sharply and attempted to move her off. She pouted and held her arms around his neck again. "Dearest Malone, don't let me fall. I'm afraid..." She made a face which showed almost genuine fear, then laughed softly as she saw his eyes soften towards her. She batted her eyes at him and saw his defences crushed literally with what seemed so close to the "Look of Death." Malone's soft brown eyes wavered as he fought with his mind. Astarté raised a kind hand towards his head and carefully read his mind. The result was so little that it was obvious he was hiding so much.

She tilted her head in the direction of the moon which palely lit the night sky. "It's very romantic Malone, why do you refuse to take advantage of it? Because if you don't. I will." She moved his hand down to her ankles and moved it upwards underneath her skirt, she moved it slowly Malone looking down at her longingly. As she reached the top of her knee, Malone forced himself to shake free from her, he lifted her off of him and stood her up. He tried to punish or scorn her for her behaviour, but stopped, beat himself in his mind and walked away. Astarté looked back at him blankly. But shrugged and took off after him, yet she walked at a calm pace...

Why, why, WHY!!! Why do i have to do the right thing, he paced heavily around the rooftop of the building, leaving small footprints in the hard concrete, looking over his shoulder he saw Astarté, nearly running to try and keep up with the lurching steps of the Daemon.

Shaking his head, "That's it! I can't take this war in my head!" He jumped backwards in a long backflip and landed, facing Astarté he picked her up around the waist and brought her equal to his face and then embraced her tighly with his large arms, and their lips touched as he kissed her, long and hard, holding the kiss....his body shrunk as he held her there, with a small inward pop, as he broke off the kiss he was standing there in his mortal body, looking deeply into her eyes, he quickly looked away, this just wasn't right!

What was he doing here, he was a prince of Daemon's, and what was he doing! Sitting on a roof top having foreplay with a goddamed mortal! As he marched back to the edge of the building he looked back over his shoulder, at the girl, her hair blowing out behind her in long tressels, her body covered in the beautiful silk, and dress-making of Daemon Queen's of long ago, she simply took his breath away, his mind was filled with her, flashes of mental pictures flashed in Malone's mind, for once in his life he couldn't control his thoughts.

He looked over the side of the building and noticed down in the fields, his shoulder's had finally become fully gathered once again, the troops assembled in numerous perfectly shaped squares spreading the field, the Daemon army assembly line completed, a relieved smile crossed Malone's face as his figure changed again and stepped backwards, and distractedly plucked Astarté off the roof and placed her on his back, as he leapt off the side of the building.

As he fell he thought the girl decided the girl had to pay her debt for the kiss earlier, so he simply folded his wings and let his body fall, picking up speed as they went down, he didn't pay much attention to her, but he smirked to himself as he felt her fingers dig in ever tighter into his skin on his chest, mere metres from the ground his wings flicked open, pulling him swiftly from the fall, he let out a quick, burst of low, booming laughter as he flew onwards.

He flew above his troops, smiling at the very organised patterns that these bulking soldiers could actually accomplish, he was strangely proud at them as he flew, making sure all were in their places. After about 10 minutes of checking, he found that all was complete, and he began to make the appropriate orders to get the great number of soldiers moving.

Dust rose from all around, as the army began to move, simulataneously, the ground shook with great rythmetic booms as bulking beasts kept beat for the marching soldiers as they marched, not long after the beginning, from all around, loud song sprang up, Malone feeling suddenly nostalgic, joined in shortly, letting the booming notes, and verses exit his mouth, a smile passing over his lips as he flew over the moving sea of soldiers....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

She screamed in a fit of rage as Malone laughed out appreciatively at his attempt of trying to scare the poor girl. "I'm glad you think that was funny, but I'm not going to play with you anymore..." Astarté as she sat upon his back yelled out to him with her green eyes giving him a piercing look. "I demand that you stop right here!" Malone chuckled lightly to himself. He slowly lowered himself to the ground and took her lightly off his back. She quickly wiped herself from where he held her. "Now, as fear would have it. I'm sure you're a little scared of something else. Now it's my turn."

She turned out and looked at the sky briefly, taking in it's brilliance, she marvelled at it for only a second then smiled at Malone with a hint of sarcasm. She called out to no one in particular. "O Sword of Light, I beseech thee to come to me!" A small beam of light fell from the sky to light a small area on the ground. The holy sword that Malone had tossed so frivolously away last time now reappeared in the presence of the 'mere' mortal. The light disappated and now they were left in almost total darkness again, except from the sword which glowed white very slightly. It shimmered also from the pale moonlight. Malone staggered back and gasped as she almost took a hold of it. "But how?" Astarté laughed "You can't simply throw it away, did you think it'd get lost?" She walked up slowly and took a hold of the sword now floating mysteriously upright off the ground. The effect was instantaneous causing her to fall to her knees and cry out in pain. Her body cooled dramatically and she shivered due to the cool atmosphere. The light from the sword she held in both hands grew stronger and eminated a blinding blue light which surrounded her. The light faded out slowly, the small girl groaned inwardly and fell, only to have Malone catch her.

Astarté was still conscious yet she still remained weak as she sat up looking up at Malone. "Oh...I, Malone. I'm sorry, I must of failed the summon. All I remember is me, growing weaker and weaker, I was so close...what?! Where did that army come from, how long have I been like this?" Malone looked down at her completely confused. "You've been awake for almost 5 hours since the summoning, don' t you remember?" Astarté stared at Malone through wide-eyes. "No, I don't remember a thing. What's happened so far?"

Malone smiled sweetly down at her, but then remembered their crowd and rushed over to the sword, again picking it up and hurling it as far as possible........damned thing just won't stay away, he thought to himself as he nursed his badly burnt hands.

"Well my dear, after you helped me.....quite succesfully actually, with the summoning," He quietly said into her face as his hand healed, he made a large gesture around in a circle at the quickly marching soldiers, "You helped me quite well at getting the whole army here, and for that i thankyou. Although, just before they started to arive you collapsed, un-concious, so i gave you some Yuloga Juice, a home remedy my own mother taught me when i was just a kid, but it had some....un-expected results on you....yes although you did wake up, you DEFINETLY weren't yourself, it was my best to stop you jumping all over me," He let out a low chuckle as he saw the dark tinge of red cover her face," Don't worry my dear, it is my fault i'm sure, the drink must be too powerful for a mortal to drink, i'm going to have to water it down if i'm going to use it on you again!"

"After i gave you the drink, you were acting so strangely, i took you up to the roof top of that building over there, but you kept up your behaviour, so i gave you a little scare....i'm sorry but i thought it might snap you back to normal, but as soon i got you back to ground, i'm not sure what happened, you re-summoned that damned sword, i'm not too sure what you planned to do with it....but it didn't look too nice. Although, the most important thing is, are you feeling better now?"

He leaned down, bringing his face equal with her's, wrapping his bulking arms around her shoulders and rubbing his cheek softly against her's, he softly whispered in her ear, "I'm glad your back to normal though...."

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

As Malone held Astarté in his arms, she pulled away gently. "Malone, I think that you've gotten me quite strangely. I-I think you feel more for me then what I do for you..." Malone was crestfallen at her response. "I'm sorry, it's rather hard for me to take all of this in. I've only realised recently that I'm not normal...that I have a power. It's so very different now, it's too soon for me to have feelings brought upon me so suddenly. I must admit something to you. I admire and respect you very much, but your affection scares me. It isn't your fault, but it is the cause of my past. Since I was very young I was put into slavery after my parents died. And, going on from then, I've had advances from the most horrible men who have forced themselves on me. I don't want to go into detail...but you have to understand...but that isn't to say that I'm not attracted to you. I think you're very amiable, sometimes." With that she smiled up at him.

He sat down next to her and gave her a supportive hug. "I'm sorry, I never realised that it was like that for you." She shook her head no, "I would have told you the first time you kissed me, but we were interrupted. See, we were on a path of revenge, now we seek justice because of a lack of forgiveness. Malone, I want to ask you...that what forgiveness means to you is very different to what I think it is. To me forgiveness is not a pardon to someone elses mistakes or sins, but an attitude towards people and a respect towards their lives. To forgive is to understand their place in this world. Phoez is no exception Malone. You don't have to pardon him for what he has done, because that's not what forgiveness is. Remember that." She watched his expression grow..."So, what do you think it is?"

"Forgiveness my dear.....forgiveness is impossible....but in my mind, true forgiveness is to witness the person who has caused you such great pain, right here" Malone took Astarté's hand and placed it where his heart beat hard and fast, "When someone has hurt me as much as Phoez has, forgiveness is to witness them go through the same torment, i can feel it growing in my mind, i can feel a kind-ness that has never been there before growing, i will not kill Phoez my dear, just as he....didn't kill Luggage, i will pull him back from death's doors and from that day on we will be friends, if he will take it, that my dear is what forgiveness is..."

Malone's eyes had grown black and hard thinking about Luggage earlier, split in two, seeing him like that had ripped Malone's heart from his chest, Phoez obviously had less feelings in that corpse then Malone, but he would bring redemption, he was going to free him. Being trapped in a sword for so many millenia must have driven the damned soul crazy.....i'd help him!

"My dear, my intentions are good, he told me to forgive him, i intend to forgive him....please don't look at me like that....this is that way that my mind works, you asked my dear...."

Malone held her hand to his chest, feeling the rhythmic beating of his heart. It pounded pronounced, fast, yet she felt the pain of his sadness through his eyes. "I understand how you must feel, but forgiveness isn't watching the pain of someone elses torment. That's like saying that sadness, poverty and depression is fair. This world has been infected with a deathly plague that will eventually kill us all...slowly infecting our blood supply. Do you really think that bringing him to the brink of death will achieve anything at all? Malone, that's almost close to masochism. But, it is in your heart, I can't change you, but you can't expect me to agree with it."

Malone nodded sadly, he saw the reasoning in her face. She frowned creasing her small forehead, she was thinking extensively. "I don't like this chase Malone, I think he's just playing around with you. Bringing this army here...was a mistake. If you are to forgive him, there is a time and place for that, but it's not here or now. We must relieve the army of it's duties. They deserve that much. Malone, don't...I don't want to sympathise with you right now. Because, in your heart you can't comprehend anything of what I know and feel. You'll come to realise that what you're doing is wrong. I can't tell you what to do, but I expect that you know what to do. Or, you will...sooner or later." He shifted her eyes to meet hers she read his mind briefly "I'm trying..." "I know you are. In the end, you'll make the right choice, I have every faith in you." She smiled proudly.

Malone dropped his grip from hers. Astarté took his hand into hers and put it against her chest where her heart beat steadily beneath it. "My heart now bears your pain, think carefully before you decide, as my heart now belongs to you." She scowled suddenly. "Why did you throw away my sword? That's the only link we have towards The Book of Life! I believe it is The Book itself!" He stood up quickly and swore loudly. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

"You *******! You can't do that!" Unholy curses were spouting out from the chasm, shaking the still sands. The white demon layer that had formed over him was beginning to go a sour red as small sparks bounced off his back. The hellion made some slight gestures and Cheogh bitterly sat down and picked up his cards. The three skulls began to chuckle among themselves, but a quick glare from the gargoyle set them silent. "Honestly, how do you get fifthteen freakin aces?!" The hellion stood up and gathered the cards back up into a neat little stack. Looking to the skulls "Surely there is a game you can't cheat in?" The skulls formed in their group and turned around again, shaking their heads uniformly and then bursting out in hideous laughter (frenzied teeth chattering). The hellion sighed and sat down again. Cheogh got up and un-summoned the cards. "You know what i'm game for? Some skull bowling!" The skulls began to chatter in fear as Cheogh flew above the center skull and hefted him above his head. Walking up to the the highest peak, he gave an almighty heave as he tossed the skull as far as he could into the horizon, much to the skull's disappointment. At that instant, a deafening whistling sound roared from above, and a alaborn sword carved and gap in the sand with a dull thud. The hellion was away at the oasis again, leaving only Cheogh and the remaining two skulls to investigate.

The skulls nervously backed off when Cheogh came back from his excursion. He was carefully eyeing up the mysterious blade which had just so strangely turned up at this very spot. It was of no ordinary construction, well not from this fool plane. It looked familiar, but no one could place their finger/mandible on it. Cheogh decided that it might be useful for later and casually yanked it from it's grave and tossed it over at the teeth of his skull companions. A slight buzzing coursed through his arm, but it was no more than a slight itch. "You two freaks keep an eye on this thing! You know what'll happen to you if you dont." he scowled making a gesture over to the cliff where he hefted the other skull. He ast down by the fire he had crafted and gave a quick snap of his granite fingers. The third skull re-materialised in front of the other two. "The same goes for you ya freak." The third skull, who was very visibly shaken by this experience gave a quick nod and kept stoic watch over the sword.

The book of life huh? That would explain it all, the sword glowing like it did, why i saw the Arcane Circle in it. It must be Aziraphale's old sword! How the hell did that corpse get a hold of THAT!?
    "You know my dear i very seriously starting to doubt that this 'Phoez' is who he says he is, you see if that is TRULEY the book of life, well Aziraphale certainly wouldn't have given that up without a fight. It puzzled me at all how this being would know Aziraphale, let alone be HIRED by him, Aziraphale isn't the kind of person to let someone else handle his dirty work. This is certainly a thought to ponder on! Certainly can't be having war while the Book of life is out and free!" Malone turned and gave Astarté a wink and waved his hand distractedly at the fields of Daemon's which stood before them, as Malone's large claw finished its upward and downward path, the fields were empty, nothing more then the foot prints and cracks in the earth to prove that they had been there.

"Thankyou very much for thinking twice about what you were going to do Malone!" Astarté looked up nervously at the tall Daemon which stood before her, Malone answered her with nothing more then a nod which showed the fatigue in his eyes, although he tryed to attempt a hopeful smile it ended up as nothing more then a twitch of his mouth.

"Ok then, seeing though you seem to have such an interesting skill at being able to call this thing my dear, lets see what it can do...." Malone moaned his words, the banishing had tired him....he felt as though he would fall from his feet at any minute, all the colour had drained from his already pale face.

Astarté nervously this time, throwing him worried looks constantly threw her hands in the air and called forth the sword, it plopped out of the sky a few metres away, and landed heavily on the ground.

With a smile Malone clicked his fingers and Luggage appeared a few steps away and ran up to its master, its lid clicking open, Malone looked sadly back to the glowing sword then turned back to Astarté disappointed, "Sorry my dear, i can't do this right now...." his eyes rolled up and he fell, slumped over Luggage, completely drained....

"Malone..." Astarté quickly fell to Luggage's side. She carefully pulled him off the wooden box and laid him carefully upon the soft earth. "...You really shouldn't rely on yourself all the time" She referred to him unsummoning without assistance. She felt his pulse at the tender parts of his neck, to her touch it was extremely weak and sweat appeared at his brow, which cooled quickly under the freezing skies. Astarté thought quickly. "I shouldn't use the sword again, it'll bring too much attention...oh what do I do" She openly fretted. "Use the master's bottle!" Luggage answered back, strangely calm. She searched Malone's body carefully and found the small flask which was embedded in his heavy cloak. It's bright, red liquid shimmered strangely, almost shining like pearls. She took of the cap gently and poured it slowly through his lips. Malone awoke abruptly sat up and coughed violently. Astarté put a caring hand and supported him on his back, with a look of concern painted on her face "Are you okay, I was so scared..." he nodded weakly. She placed him back on the ground, sacrificed her cloak, folded it neatly and placed it under his head for him to rest on.

By this time. Astarté had decided she'd almost had enough for one day. She wasn't tired at all. She asked Luggage to give her some more bedding, with a loud creak his lid opened and revealed the items before her. She lay down and thought about how Malone was coping. "Are you feeling any better?" When he did not respond she arose from her resting position. She watched him as he lay silently, he was wide awake. She moved herself and the bedding to lie next to him, she lay on her stomach and supported herself with her elbows and looked at him she watched him staring into space. "You've been awfully quiet are you alright, you don't seem like yourself."

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information