Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

She frowned to herself "Oh, no, it's not that. It's just that you never really take me seriously. I can't help it if it is my intuition that what I think is right. What I take seriously, you find is a joke not really worth thinking about. What you take seriously, I can't stand to watch. With you, I never win." Malone looked down at her smiling trying to hold back a stifled laugh. Astarté shook her head and got p and wiped herself, shaking out a large dust cloud from her clothing, coughing as the cloud gradually subsided. "Argh, quit laughing at me, so I'm a little childish. I think we have more important things to do. I wasn't sulking, I was thinking. She stood up proudly and smiled up at Malone with a smirk and winked at him. She tipped her head to the side at raised her eyebrow "I believe we have somewhere to go, shall we?"

She paused in her tracks as she was about to move ahead of the pair. "Wait, did you say elves? ...Oh, I've always wanted to meet elves, they're so graceful and beautiful characters." She beamed up at the daemon, who showed nothing but a unconcerned look. She shrugged off his sudden quietness. You could have said that she liked it. She took the time to think to herself, almost hoping that the two she walk almost hand-in-hand with weren't listening in. It was hard keeping secrets from those who needed to know everything. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. It was now unbearably hot, with the merciless orb of flaming heat beating them down as they trooped further to their next destination. She thought of the things that bothered her most. Mostly concerning herself, Astarté had so little time to be selfish lately. Now she felt like she was taking care of 2 people instead of one. "Malone is such a baby at times. He irritates me. But, why am I always thinking about him, like he actually makes me insanely happy. What a contradiction. My mind is completely corrupted, from these thoughts."

From the outside Astarté went from frowning to smiling stupidly to herself. Of course there was nothing worse then an invasion of privacy, but there was nothing that was left unplucked from her mind. Unaware of Malone's presence in her mind, she carried on humming a soft tune and smiling dreamily putting a little bounce in her step. "I feel so much better now." The large hulking box which creaked under its weight slowed for only a moment. "Master knows what you are thinking." He responded. The dark-haired girl looked the daemon up and down, gave him a deadly look which shocked him, but she said nothing. There was nothing she could do to stop him. Of course he wanted to know. "*******..." Malone laughed loudly looking down at her with an earnest glance.
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

Malone raised an eyebrow and looked down at Astarté, "Me? A *******, i was merely trying to helo.....am i a ******* for that am i?" with a sigh and a shake of his head he kept walking, then he glanced over his shoulder and noticed that Astarté wasn't following him this time, Malone's shoulders slouched as he walked back to her, he gave Luggage a motion to come to him with his hand.

Luggage plodded up beside Malone, and he smiled down at the girl with a devious smile, "Don't wish to walk my dear? What a pity...Luggage, would you mind terribly if i did something?" he then bent down closer so it was out of Astarté's hearing, "This is for telling her i was borrowing thoughts you piece of trash...." Malone put a hand on Luggage's exterior and it glowed breifly, and then expanded, after a few seconds of the blinding light, Malone and Astarté re-opened their eyes, and where luggage once stood, now stood a long, luxurious leather couch, the only difference to the ones you would find in a store is that this one had thousands of feet sticking out of the bottom of it, and was running madly around in circles, jumping up and down occasionly...

Malone smirked, trying to hide his revenge the best he could, and then with mock sympathy, "I'm so sorry old friend, don't worry i'll take you back when we arrive at GlenEven...." feeling that this would be bad enough punishment for the box Malone turned with a nod and picked up Astarté, and placed her comfortably on the couch that stood there, then Malone with no remorse what-so-ever threw himself backwards, landing roughly in the cushions and stretching out, "Ok then mate, take us to GlenEven...."

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Astarté felt beastly having herself sitting upon one of her friends like this. "Oh, I like not walking, but this is going a little too far. Then again, we could always make him go faster" She smiled mischieviously at Malone, who equalled it. "Besides, it's the least I can do for what he said, he's a very cunning box if I must say." As she praised the box-turned-couch. She cuddled herself on the couch resting on the armrest to her left and lay quietly. Malone let his weight loose to put pressure on the poor chest/couch which carried them on those little legs. Not thinking twice he pulled himself up, lifting one of the couch's cushions letting out frosty air, which came as a relief as the scorching sun let out its punishment on the group. Pulling out a can of something Malone reached down a little further and brought out another, of something very different. "Drink?" He offered, holding it out to her, still cold from the steam coming off it. Astarté looked at it briefly. "Don't mind if I do, isn't it expensive?" She asked, taking the can, wiping the ice off with her hands, looking down at the label. "Yes, very, but whatever they make, Luggage can make it better." Malone responded with a wide smile. "Go faster!" Astarté patted the side of the couch.

At her demand the couch, with it's little legs in motion zipped across the desert road at an accellerating speed. Throwing her backwards into the seat. She didn't need to hold on to anything, instead the blue-haired beauty slid down resting her arms behind her head and yawned loudly, laying her body in the most 'unlady-like' postion she slept the day away. Not noticing that the time would pass by very slowly, despite the speed they were travelling. Passing out from the world of reality, the girl in her dreams was confused, lost...looking for a way out. Then the image of death sprinkled itself to her equally disturbing dream of discovering herself. She was warped into a world with a long endless corridor, black with only a small spot of light at the end, bright only sparkling with the size of a small star. Screams echoed against its walls and the smell of warm blood splattered around. Feeling it warble with her feet against the ground, it blobbed, bubbling up making a gurgling sound she began to feel sick inside. Then suddenly, she broke out into a run. "Heaven save me!" She screamed.
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

Malone sat with his legs up on the chair, relaxing as the ground rushed away beneath him, and then something happened that made him nearly burst out in laughter once again, the sleeping girl that lay beside him, Astarté started to snore...quite loudly for such a small girl, instead, not wanting to wake her, he just laid back with a smirk and closed his eyes, as her legs jerked a few times, kicking him in the side, with quite a bit of force, he opened one eye, and seeing that she was still asleep, closed his eyes and settled back into his own dreams, hearing her cry out on a few occasions, lost in dreams.....

Soon though the girls dreams began to get progressivley worse, and her crys got louder......and with this Malone opened his eyes again, just as a wild foot jammed out and collected him in the ribs, making him gasp for breath...damn what a restful sleeper! Trying to comfort her, he reached out with one hand and ran his hand through her hair, but as he made contact a swift hand came up and flicked it away in a scared fit, Malone sat back and sighed looking at the sleeping girl, then coming to a decision he reached out with one hand and placed it on her forehead, as he closed his eyes, lights flashed in his mind and his body seemed to fall away......

Moments later Malone stood in a long hallway, smudged around its pillared walls with blood, and screaming filled the air, and as he stood there looking around strangely at the dark walkway, he felt a strange sense of being at home, and then it hit him! Pandedmonium! How had he come back here! Then he saw her, Astarté was walking in a panic from side to side, trying to block her ears from the awful noises that surrounded them, but Malone just shrugged them off, growing up with sounds like these, he had got used to them eventually and walked with out the slight bit of worry.....

Knowing these halls off by heart Malone walked to one side and put a hand on blank, blood spattered stone, and immediately under his palm a long narrow door appeared and he stepped in through it immediately, and laughed, Astarté's dream was quite detailed, his old room was perfect still, as he ruffled through his old belongings, he found what he was looking for. He picked up the cloak and walked out after Astarté as she still paniced in the long hallway, no wonder she was worried, it was magic after all...

"Need some assistance my dear?"

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

In the deep dwelling of her thoughts, her dreams, her desires and her nightmares, Malone stood watching her from afar calling out her name. She turned on her heel quickly to look up at him. Seeing him standing there smiling at her made her feel so deeply, she wasn't sure what to make of it. The quicken pace of her heart made her mind play tricks on her. Standing in thickening pool of blood her body and mind eased at his sudden presence. "Oh Malone..." she ran towards him jumping up into his arms. "What is this place?" Astarté looked up at him. "This, is Pandemonium my dear. There is no need to be scared, it's only magic." He smiled down at her slightly kissing the top of her head. "I don't feel so scared now that you're here..." She buried her head against his chest. The pair now hand in hand walked the hallway, its magic disappearing with every movement. What was left was a large magestic corridor, stone in structure, covered by horrendously sized tapestries on the walls.

"Ah, I believe we maybe at out destination." Malone said. "GlenEven? The land of the elves?" Astarté her eyes earnest. The daemon grunted unpatiently. "Yes, the land of the elves. Hurry!" he pulled at her hand urging her to go faster though her was not rough with his force, except more of an insistent pull. Seconds later followed by a bright light at the end of the hallway, the pair awoke, though not in a daze. Still lying upon the couch, they both sat up. Not surprised that it had become nightfall once again. The air chilly with the seasonal frost in the morning. Astarté wrapped her cloak around herself again. "Malone..." "Yes?" He looked up at her concerned. "No, nothing, just...thank you. For everything." He watched her face, he became puzzled at her response, but said nothing. As the wooden box, now a strangely soft cough quickly whizzed along the desert road, and in the distance was a thick forest, unusually placed in such an environment. Though it was totally out of place there was an eerie feeling about it. The sight wasn't visible to the plain eye, but the forest emanated a strange coloured aura, a colour that from Astarté's knowledge didn't exist. "...It's beautiful." Barely passing out her last words with a whisper mixed with a gasp.

As Malone rode proudly on the strange steed he saw GlenEven approaching quickly, "Ok my dear, i'll let you be my distraction...." He reached down to her with one hand and placed it atop of her head, and her form changed and warped, as her features became more hawklike and profound, and then blood pushed itself through the skin on her face, although there was no cuts, and where once Astarté haid lain now a damaged, elven warrior slumped on the couch, although the warrior didn't seem to show any signs of pain...."Ok now you look the part my dear, now for our steed..."

He lowered a hand to just beside his leg and Luggage began to change once again, mere seconds later a quite confused looking, monsterous war horse stood, trying to get his legs into the right place.....going from 5000 legs to 4 could be daunting.....Malone threw himself off the side of the horse that had stopped at the edge of the forest, "Now Astarté, just uhmmm, act hurt? It won't be long until they get here now...."

Malone walked backwards as Astarté looked at him strangely, suddenly a barrage of arrows flew from the tree he stood under, numerous arrows stuck to his shoulders and neck, many stuck into his head as he fell, slumped on the now spattered leaf litter. As a single elf fell from the tree and flipped his prey onto its back Malone's eyes clicked open as one Daemonic hand flew forward and gripped him by the throat, his grip on bow and dagger falling loose instantly, "You by yourself elfboy?" The young elf boy's head shook nervously up and down in Malone's grip, then Malone smiled, "Good....no witnesses!" His other hand flew up and clubbed the boy hard on the side of the head, although his claw didn't stop, it went straight through, removing the defenceless elf's head from his neck, leaving a jagged cut that sprayed and leaked madly as the body fell to the ground when Malone let it go with out a thought.

With not even as much of a flick of his eye lids Malone resized his entire body back into that of his normal Daemon form and bounced swiftly away through the trees, his figure fading away as he mumbled a few simple incantations to hide himself, although it wouldn't trick ALL these nosy elves, it would keep away the fools....

Malone stopped as he heard voices and then rushing feet, hushed voices, "The great one has returned....he is damaged from battle......he must have one....i wonder if he brought us riches.....Does anyone know anything...." As the voices rushed off in the other direction, hearing them fade between the trees, going in the 'general' direction of where Astarté should be around now....he smiled to himself, smartest beings on this plane my arse! He stepped out dilegently from behind the tree he had positioned himself and then felt something that surprised and hurt him.....A point in his back made him stumble forward as a female voice rolled over him, "What are you doing here Daemon? Didn't i tell you never to return to these woods Malone?" Malone turned his panic filled eyes fast enough to see the sword she held rammed forwards, Malone fell to the ground.....

"Ahhhhh!" Astarté fell with a loud thud to the forest floor. Pain ripped through her body sourcing from her back to her extremities. She understood that Malone had been hurt badly, possibly unconscious. She looked at herself briefly, just in time to see her own body shimmer back into her normal form. Luggage ran to her assistance, with his little legs and his box opening his lid as if to speak. Before she was able to get back up, both her arm were grabbed from both sides, her small body dragged unable to see her captors. "Let me go! I demand it!" she screamed up at them. "You have trespassed into sacred territory, you will be executed for breaching the Peace Treaty." A male elf said, turning around to face her. "...Peace Treaty? ...Malone would surely get rid of you..." "I doubt it young lady, it appears his is in a comotose state." He laughed. "How could you be so cruel, what have you done to him?" "Let's just say that he is a little 'tied up' at the moment." She kicked and screamed out for help completely in vain. Poor Luggage was captured also, being tied from all corners with a thick rope. The two of them being dragged out of the forest. Astarté made her resistance known, pushing herself out of their arms strength. "Look here! I'm no trespasser." She defiantly stood. She attempted a run, only to be grabbed again. "Well, you wont be so eager to escape next time." Bonding Astarté hands and legs and carrying her effortlessly on one shoulder. She sobbed lightly, at this time she knew better then to call out. She wallowed in her pain and left her captors to it.

"Ah! help me Master! Ropes are too tight, help me! help me!"
    Luggage's cries for help also went unanswered, not only because they weren't heard, but because they were jumbled from being knocked about along the ground. She heard one of the elves say something quickly, pointing. Astarté looked to see a strange man, about her height sitting on a roof. "Oi! You theres a meeting! The high priestess wants you two there, be prepared!" He yelled out. Running back towards the two prisoners.

"High priestess?" "Oh...Malone..." Astarté cried out softly. Being brought up to a small house. The two of them were shoved into it, locked in chains before another word was said. Luggage was fairly content until he realised that a large ball chain was attached to him, causing him to run around in circles at full length. "Forget it, it's useless. We were caught. Damn all of this. Why couldn't he have just done it himself. I knew I would just hold him back." Wrestling to try and loosen the chains on her Astarté had now given up hope of any escape. Left with nothing to do but dabble in her grief she wept not loudly, but the quiet room echoing her cries to the outside. Though her requests remained unanswered.

Malone slumped on the ground, the woman still had the sword held in his back, she didn't want it healing....just yet...."Malone i did warn you when you left not to return, now look, you've brought a poor mortal into it as well, you do know we have to kill you both don't you?" A tisking noise floated to Malone's ears, how he hated that voice. he hated it when he had left, he still hated it now, his mother always had a way of putting a repremanding tone to her voice.....

All those years ago when the Deamon's in charge of Pandemonium at the time had found out what his mother had done with that changling freak they shunned her.....sent her to the mortal realm, she had given birth to Malone, and as he grew up, she witenessed that he too had inherited the changling blood that his father had had, his form changing rapidly with his moods, after time his mother had devised a way of stealing a portion of her son's powers, making it possible for her to change form only once, but come to think of it, that was all she needed....

After a long and tiring search she found something that suited her needs, a small elvish village out in the middle of no-where, no-one even seemed to notice when a rogue Elf appeared, although why would they, she had a sick son that needed caring immediately... he looked so pale! Malone and his mother had grown up in the Elvish village, as time went on, his mother used her mind-manipulation magiks that she was born with to slowly bring the village to her needs, and after many years she was ellected high-priestess, and it seems she still is....

Malone growled as his own mother cast a holding spell on him and with drew the sword from his back, she quickly tied a rough rope to his hands and dragged him along the ground behind her horse, they reached a cell some distance up the road, into the village, and she picked him up easily with the Daemon strength he remembered, and threw him in the cell, slamming the door shut with a loud clang.....

Malone breathed deep as he felt the holding spell release, and he grunted as he tryed to accelerate the healing process to the slice in his back and the many grazes that he had all over his body.....

The girl suddenly started feeling better, the pain easing from her back. Her spirits were raised temporarily. "Oh, he's okay!" She smiled to herself. She checked her surroundings, he smile dropped. Chained, with nothing to do, but to speak telepathically to a wooden box already in a panicked craze, Astarté looked for a way out. There was no way she could free the clamps over he wrists and poor Luggage was in no mood to be of any help...except..."Luggage...Luggage, calm down you buffoon! Give me the sword, you know, that bright white one, the cursed one." With a hacking noise and a metallic puff of dust, the intricate sword hovered in the air, not disturbing the dust about it even and inch. Astarté stared at it, it was so far away. Could she call it she wondered. "Come." She spoke to it gently. Glowing a soft, pulsing aquamarine blue, it hovered itself in her direction bringing it into her chained right hand. Gripping it ever tightly, she felt a pulling at her heart and in her mind, making her scream out in pain. Shaking her head violently from side to side, sweat dripping from her forehead she yelled at it. "Give it up, I wont submit to possession. You are under my control now." at her words, the swords light strengthened, filling the whole room and blinding the young girl temporarily. The light fell again, absorbed back into the sword, filtering back into it's blade. Astarté never noticed it, but with the light gone, so did the tight shackles. Rubbing her wrists tenderly, she checked up on Luggage, his ball-chain still holding him in position tightly. "No, this ball is making me dizzy. Bright...light...from sword! No! Master!" Astarté sighed, looking at the poor storage box with legs she pitied him. Drawing the sword back into her hands she brought it down upon his chains, shattering them with a resounding boom. Leaving it in pieces, as vulnerable as glass.

The sword had always had a draining effect on the girl. Perhaps she wasn't as strong, though she was able to over come its evil intentions quite easily. She was tired having all her energy drained like that. Leaning up against the right wall, she slid down against it, slumping to the ground. She felt such strong energy behind her, the pain from her back eased up completely. Sending out psychic pulses behind her, it hit against something hard. There was someone in that room. Astarté's eyes brightened. "Malone, are you alright?" She asked.
    "Astarté? Yes, I'm fine. Is Luggage there with you?" Malone responded, his voice muffled.
    "Yes he is...wait, I have an idea!" She brought herself up with a little bit of effort. Pushing her sword to the stone wall, she pushed it in. Surprisingly it sliced through like butter, of course, the both of them were equally shocked. Making a small door-like shape in the wall, it fell crumbling to the floor with a crash carrying a large amount of dust with it. It was finished. The girl peered in cautiously to find that the daemon himself was bound at his hands with the very same thick rope. Cutting it from his hands, the string unwound and fell to the ground. Astarté smiled happily bringing him into a hug. "I'm glad you're okay, but we must leave now." She stopped for a short moment and gasped. Like shed just read a shocking article in the newspaper, it struck her by surprise. "The...High Priestess of GlenEven is your mother, but how? what? when? I thought she was a daemon..." She waited patiently for him to respond. "Well, I'm waiting..."

Malone stared down at the girl, confused and then it struck him, of course! She wouldn't know that mother runs this city, i never told her! Well, why would i, she didn't really need to know until now, he thought breifly about actually telling her, then with a shrug he just reached out with his mind and inserted the thoughts and memories straight into her mind instead, Astarté's eye's flicked once and then she nodded, "Ohhh! That must have been horrible for you!" Malone nodded with with a sad, smile.

Malone made his way to the door and looked out quietly, there were 3 gaurds, he laughed at the irony, and yet stupidity of these elves....he reached on hand out through the bars, preparing a fire ball for one quick kill, but then his eyes swivveled back and he sighed, dammit! He extinguished the ball and just clicked instead, all 3 elves fell in a deep slumber, then he turned to luggage and nodded at the bars. Luggage's many legs whirred into action and he was thrown forwards with amazing acceleration, the bars bent, holding breifly before they were thrown hard against the oppostie wall, and dug in deep, going at least 30cm into the opposite wall, the bulking box then jumped up and down on the spot a few times, "Very good master! Fun! Fun! More please master! Very good to have you back Master!" Malone smirked down at luggage in one of his excitable moods.

Malone stepped out delicately on long legs and walked to the opposite length of the hallway and picked up and elf over one shoulder and the last under one of his arms, he then walked back to his old cell and threw the elves roughly back in, spitting on them, "Freaks!" He raised one hand in his anger a bolt of energy racing from his palm towards the sleeping elves, Astarté leapt to Malone's arm, he threw a quick look at her, and with a grunt the bolt brought itself to a sizzling stop, boiling the very air around it, and then slowly it was drawn back, and it went neatly through Malone's clothes and seemed to just become one with his body near his chest.....

He let out a sigh as he absorbed the energy back into his being, then he stepped forwards putting a claw over on of the elves faces, and putting his other claw over his own face, almost instantly his body warped and changed, turning into an exact twin of the Elf that DID lay there, although now, a copy of Malone lay on the ground, he turned to Astarté and bowed, "How do i look my love?" He smiled and beckoned for her to come closer, as she stepped closer to him, he did the same for her, then grabbing onto a handle on Luggage, there came a groan that turned into a scream as the being got a mouth, Luggage now stood there on two elven legs looking around in frightened panic filled movements, then without warning he tryed to move and ran at full speed, straight into a wall....knocking himself cold.

Malone couldn't hold back the laugh as it rose in him, he had tryed this before LONG ago with Luggage, he could never get the hang of steering with 2 legs.... he bent down and put the ex-box over his shoulder and started to walk out, winking at Astarté as he left, signalling that it was time to get going....

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread Information