Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

"But wait, we came here to get something, don't you think we should at least attempt it?" Astarté looked up at Malone, trying to hide the smile that eventually forced itself out. "Luggage looks funny, perhaps we should teach him to walk someday, that would some entertainment. Then he could really talk too! ...Wonder what he'd be like as a person." Without taking precautions the girl unsheathed the thin sword at her waist the brought it to the ex-box's forehead, this didn't have the same effect on Luggage as it did Malone. It didn't burn him in the least, but the blue light which surrounded his body did the strangest thing. As Luggage's body lay limp on Malone's shoulder, it slowly brought itself into midair. Astarté was startled momentarily, flicking herself back into reality to inspect his body. Without realising what she'd done breaking her concentration, Luggage's body fell heavily on the ground, with a small poof, bringing up a little dust. the girl put her hand to her mouth. "Are...you okay Luggage? I'm so sorry!" The elvish form of Luggage groaned and closed his eyes tightly in discomfort, making creases in his forehead. "...I am okay, Master, you scared me! You scared me the last time you did that!" Luggage spoke weakly, scorning his friend. Astarté wasn't sure what she should do, but she examined his body to check for any injuries. Checking his head for lacerations, his eyes flew open looking right at her. For some strange reason this disturbed her, possibly because this was the first time he saw her, or maybe because his eyes appeared so full of energy and burning excitement. "Lady Astarté? Is that you?"
    Astarté smiled down at him gently "Yes, it is I. So you see me?"
    "Oh yes, I have eyes. I can see you." Luggage said grinning.
    "I don't normally look like this." She said laughing.

Malone grunted picking his friend up gruffly off the ground and placed him on his back. "Come on you bulking piece of wood, we've got to go!"
    "Yes Master..." Luggage answered obediently, pulling himself up.
    They turned into the opposite direction scanning all around before moving off. They were shocked when a small voice yelled out to them. "Wait! I've already seen everything, I know who you are!"
    "...ah dammit!" Malone spat.
    "Please stop! they will most certainly kill you." The voice belonged to that of an blond elvish woman in a silk dress.
    Astarté frowned and sent out psychic pulses towards her. "She...isn't of this world, there is one other with her. She's not allied with the village, she wanted to help us. Where is your companion?" She yelled out to the woman.
    The woman sighed and shook her head. "Stuffing his face most likely."
    The girl stood confused. "'Stuffing his face?' I've never heard that expression before."
    "I meant that he is eating everything in sight." The woman replied correcting herself.
    "You have no business with us woman, what do you want?" Malone's brash reply interrupted.
    "Have it your way, you obviously seem to have everything in control. Your death is imminent." The blond woman stared at him coldy before turning away and running off in the direction she'd come.
    "...Sylvannah Mariss, she's 21, travelling with a Gibusu Law, a Loridelie. They have come by means of a ...pendant?" Astarté read out from the information she'd gathered from the girl. Shaking herself from her reverie, astounded. "I think this is all to convenient. The pendant is probably what we're looking for. I...don't understand. This is all getting to out of control for my liking." Astarté thought scratching her head.
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

Malone watched the girl as she rushed up to him, and then after making a comment she seemed rather hurt and rushed off, possibly she thought her 'big tough' friend was going to beat me up, how amusing! He watched in the distance the doors of a large building was thrown open, Malone turned and started to walk, it may have been the guards coming to get their prisoners, and he didn't want to be anywhere near here when they actually get through that Illusion....

A few minutes walking later however, a small figure appeared beside Astarté, Malone leaned backwards, and admired the funny looking tail that stuck out of the man's robe, he smiled, "Don't tell me mate, your Gibusu? Right monkey boy? Leave us alone, stop thinking with what SHOULD be between your legs, but by the way you dance, obviously ISN'T and leave us alone you idiot....".

He watched as the man took his eyes slowly off Astarté and looked up at Malone, "Monkey boy huh? All you fairy men have such excellent imaginations i see, and mate i'm sure you wouldn't mind tellin me where you got my name from would you?" Malone watched as the man used a technique he had seen quite a while ago, and the man faded and appeared at Malone's throat, he felt as his throat was crushed inwards and lifted slightly off the ground.

Malone's eyes swivlled down, "Mr. Gibusu, your companion told me if you must know, and i suggest if you value the use of your arm you will remove it from my neck.....and i can see what your doing to Astarté's leg with your tail there, i recomend you stop that too....."

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Shimmering back by the water side where Phoez last left the 3 companions he slowly looks around... a little disorientated Phoez sits himself on the ground for a while.

"This corpse is starting to perish from this world... time for change is nigh"

Rising from the ground... Phoez looks around once more seeing tracks that are very faded... accompanied by an ethereal remeniscence left by a large daemon.

"mmmm.... seems i've been gone much longer than what i have anticipated... chronos is of the essense"

Phoez looks to the sky summoning the power of the natural elements... the tree's and the wind softly speak to Phoez.

"GlenEven???.... mmm, they have traveled indeed. Won't be long now, my travellers and all intentions will surface. To GlenEven..."

Phoez sword glows brightly and he shimmers enroute for GlenEven.

ooc: Ah...so it's still here.
    Just decided to revive this. Do you really think I've come along? My style seems so drastically different now, that it's impossible to make a comparison.
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

The monkey looking man looked up at Malone with a 'knowing' smirk plastered on his face, "Well big fella, i can see this property is taken, if you must know, i was just acting for a reaction," the monkey man's eye's swivelled to the face of Astarté's, it was completely red, and she stared down at the ground, the man's face came back to Malone's, "And it seems that it DID get quite the reaction....you should treat your lady with more 'interest' friend." Before turning and taking his female companion by the arm, he threw a wink at Astarté.

Malone's fist curled deeply, his claws digging into the flesh of his palm, as a droplet of blood trickled over his claws, he took a step forward, a humoungous fireball sprung into his out-stretched claw as he took another step, "Oi! Buddy! Maybe YOU should learn some manners? I suppose it is too late now isn't it?" Malone chuckled, deep from his stomach, and he let his arm throw backwards, but as it flew forwards to let the ball go, Astarté jumped at his hand, forcing it downwards, Malone let his eyes fall down at his, his red eyes quickly failing when he saw the expression on her face, he closed his claw, the ball of fire being turned into nothing more then a puff of smoke.

"What do you think you are doing? Do you want every elf in this place to be onto us? Now lets get going!" Hearing that extra 'edge' to her voice Malone decided it would be a good idea to do as the girl wished, he bent down to the ground and raised the still sleeping form of luggage, and put him over his shoulder, taking a look behind him, he noticed the girl and the monkey guy turn into a long building in the distance....an elongated tongue ran itself over the elvish lips of Malone's face, i'll get them later.

Astarté led the way, as the pair walked through the eaves of the trees, Malone walked quietly to her side, bending so his mouth was close to her ear, "Sorry my dear, but i cannot leave this place like this, mainly because the book of earth is still here, but I still have to have a talk with the leader of these elves, i think i can work out something...." Malone knelt to the ground again, placing the form of Luggage gently to the ground, in the background, Alarms slowly wound up, ripping the sky apart with the dreadful wail that it produced, Malone glanced over his shoulder and sighed, then looked back to Astarté, reaching with one hand he ran one hand through her hair and produced a half-hearted smile, with cracking knees Malone stood, without a second look backwards he walked back towards the elven complex, back to where the alarms were coming from.....

Looking both ways as he made his way through the thick tree's, suddenly he came to a stop and looked up....a slow smile creeping across his face. Malone raised both hands and jumped, the tight elvish leg muscles carrying him easily into the trees branches, Malone caught hold of a thick branch as he rose upward, easily bringing his legs around and sitting easily on the branch, he then stood and began to walk as calmly as if he were walking down the street. When he came to the end he simply hopped to the bow beside him and continued walking, and when he came to the end of this one, he laughed quietly and shook his head, brainless elves....building their houses so close to trees! With another hop he was on the roof top of one of the well built elvish house.

Malone breifly clutched at his ears, he couldn't beleive how loud these alarms were,where was it coming from anyway? With a shake of his head he brought himself into a crawling crouch and made his way silently across the roof top, until he came to the edge of the house where he nearly jumped across to the next when a large group of Elvish gaurds walked past, idlyspeaking to eachother as they wandered past, looking to each side as they went. Once they were around the corner Malone took a deep breath and began to breath again, the look of releif easily visible on his face.

Thinking it was now safe, he brought himself to a crouch on his knees and looked around, geting his bearings, seeing the temple in the distance to his left he hopped over to the next building and continued on his way.......

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

"Malone..." Astarté called out silently after him.

She suddenly felt desolate without the life of his vivacious and erractic personality. She shook herself out of it and came back to earth, watching over the now-limp Luggage. She wondered if he was ever human back in his past. Astarté huddled neatly over his inert body and leaned in against it feeling the warmth of his body rise up against her own. She began to feel a slight unease having felt so close to him. The girl gently lifted him up against her. Placing her hands at his temples she released a short probe into his mind and tread deeply within the mass, which was Luggage.

At first there was nothing but the faint sound of his voice playing out in his dream, with a mental dreariness that floated eternally as a resounding echo. Then a clear, vivid picture shimmered into almost realistic projection. A small man hacking relentlessly at a luscious, yet very radiant Sapient Pearwood. She heard Luggage cry out psychically. Disturbed from the volume of the apparent pain he was reflecting on had scarred him.

Astarté broke contact briefly, then reconnected. Again feeling for his warm acceptance in his mind. He obliged with open hands and instantly there was no resistance felt. Another image warbled into effect like a silver screen. The same small-figured man talked with Luggage, now carved into a chest. She couldn't hear their speech, but as if it were her mind also, she knew intuitively that his name was Ceirwan ...Talos?

The girl broke complete contact in a state of shock. Could it be that he had come into contact with some of her ancestors? She sighed, her now tired and angered state left her dripping with the salt of exhaustion. She fell back and leaned upon a smooth barked tree to rest soundlessly, going over the new tale in her mind...waiting for Malone.

Malone silently crawled across the rooftops, nearing in on the temple, finally coming to the last house on his 'route', he peered around and down over the edge.....the place was deserted except for an elderly elf that sat in a 'custom' chair made of tree branches near the door-way of the temple, he seemed much too interested in cleaning out his finger nails to notice the approach of Malone as he fell down to the ground with a small puff of dust.

Malone took a few wary steps towards the geriatric, and a look of terrified shock sprung to his face when the man bent down to do up his shoes, and then began to straighten, before he had enough time to bring his eyes fully into view of where Malone stood, he was already gone, sprung high into the air, his huge wings letting him drift easily onto the rock face behind the gaurd. With outstretched claws Malone landed on the vertical face and began sidling down the wall like a spider, when he was with-in arms-reach of the gaurd, a handful of small pebbles fell from the wall as he put his claws in for better grip, the gaurd looked up brushing his shoulder, and before the scream escaped his lips, Malone had fell onto him and a crack followed by a large spray of blood erupted from the man's form.

Malone began to walk, letting the gaurds head fall to the ground at his side. He walked downwards down a long corridor and smiled.....this temple was the exact same structure as the Daemon one from long ago.....all he had to do was follow the same path! Racking his brain once more he took a complicated number of turns and back-tracks before he found the right location and suddenly a deep frown eminated from his face.....the traps were moved! And the book was further back! Malone thought his immediate future.....it involved him with minus all his limbs....

With a sigh and a shrug Malone decided to take the risk and guess where the traps had been moved to....he took another step and his eyes widened when he felt a gentle 'click' settle under his large foot, he ducked and rolled just in time to avoid the burst of large tree root as it rushed across the room and plunged to the ground where he had stood, this continued for at lleast ten minutes as Malone practically ran from side to side of the pavillion jumping and ducking as many traps and devices flew at him with deadly accuracy.....when finally he fell exhausted under the alter where the book of earth lay totall un-harmed in the middle of the męlée.

Malone lay there with a smile breifly before standing and taking the book from the alter, expecting the same thing as last time, he already held the book at arms length, throwing open the crackling pages, reading a few lines of the words, and thrusting the open pages at the ground at his feet.....Malone leapt high in the air as the temple began to shake.....under his feet where he had pointed the book a small, perfectly round tunnel opened up, Malone fell for at least 10 metres before his descent rounded and seemed to level out, a large explosion echoed down the tunnel from above, Malone smiled as he finished sliding along the now flat tunnel.

The large Daemon stood and began to run as fast as his long legs could take him as he heard crunching and rumbling emanate down the tunnel and tryed even harder to push his tired legs faster. The tunnel began to tilt upwards sharply and emerged in the forest he had started from, he looked around quickly and continued running as he saw Astarté standing not far away in a clearing, cradeling Luggage in her arms.

Stretching his long legs he looked behind him as a number of long vines emerged from the tunnel and waved in the air, turning a sharp circle and pointed at the retreating Daemon, they burst outwards at alarming speed, and Malone once again grunted trying to push his speed even further, he burst into the clearing that Astarté was seated in, "Come on my dear, it is time to leave..." as the words passed his lips from his side a long clear note of a horn, followed closely by the call of many elvish voices ringing out a cry.

Not wanting to slow his escape, instead of stopping for the young girl he bent as he ran, running his large claw along the ground, he scooped both Luggage and Astarté into his arms, trying his best to maneuver Astarté so she was on his back, she soon got the idea and climbed back there by herself. When Malone was satisfied that she was safe, he held Luggage in an awkward postion in one arm as he tryed to keep the same speed as before, he raised his other hand, placing the book under his arm....he placed his claw on the elvish head of Luggage and healed him, the man's eyes springing open in a panic.

"Master, Master? Is that you? Where we goin' master?" The man's head peered around his masters arm and noticed the vines that were now closing the gap on the trio quickly and turned shocked eyes back to Malone, opening his mouth to say something, but before he had a chance, his mouth simply disappeared, along with his entire head, they were sucked inwards towards his body, as his skin texture began to darken, and his build started to sharped, before long, Malone held in his arms the usual shape of his old friend, all of Luggag'es many legs sprung from the bottom of the wooden monolith, and without even having to be told sprung into action before even hitting the ground, Malone threw him onto the ground and watched as the box started to pull away from him quite easily, "Oi, wait up..." the box slowed slightly and Malone leapt on, placing Astarté in front of him securely.

He wrapped one arm around her waist and put the other around the bottom of the box...."Go! Go! Go!"

She yelped as she was hastily dragged off her feet, gripped tightly along her waist. Astarté called out to him despite the fact that he concentrated on moving faster.

"I suppose you got it then? Are you all right? I think I've found something out. Can we talk about it when we get back?" She asked yelling above the sound of the wind whipping around them tersely. He said nothing, but kept his eyes unidirectional to the path of escape.

The girl felt so warm and comforted in his arms. She even felt that she didn't need to fear a thing. Feeling his warm breath against her neck and his kind caress around her waist made her feel so unspeakably happy that she grinned to openly and blushed so wildly that he took a quick glance at her as she winced to avoid it. Astarté looked downwards at the ground rushing past her at a ripping speed and suddenly she felt a little uneasy. Her face drained to an ashen blankness that indicated her obvious fear.

"Something's not right... Do you feel it?"

OOC Just dropped in to read this most excellent
    venerable Thread.........great choice of character name........
    Have dog named Mastarte.......spanish for just a little slow
    thanks for allowing interruption.............
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

OOC: That was random.
    "It's easier to stab someone in the back than it is to look them in the eyes.

Society is built upon this principle, and it is universal amongst those who rule..."

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread Information