Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

"Blast it," Poe cursed. "Archimedes.. Do me a favor and activate Defense Grids 2, 4, 7, and 9 in Standby mode. That should give this damn crowd something to think about. You know how I feel about un-announced company.."

Poe stepped up onto the HoloPad deciding he'd had enough of the bickering commotion between the new group, and that blasted laughter. Mere seconds later a mirror image of himself appeared between the demon and the now unconscious telepath.

"Welcome to my humble abode.. You'll notice I said MY humble abode. If you'll look around you'll notice there are a few friendly Plasmite cannons supervising this little spectacle you're making. Of course, I suppose I could say... Oh blast it.. where the hell did they go?"

...Looks like they went after some weird rat...

[edited to fit into the story better]
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

A sad turn of events, but interesting nonetheless. My little errand girl was out for the count and now the little box was running full speed into my makeshift fortress. What was he trying to achieve? The box careened into the rocks, straight into the mouth of the phantom skull. "Who are you and what are you doing in my mouth?" The box steadfastly remained sealed. "Well if that's what you're going to be like, you'll have to see the master." The skull raised itself on it's chitinous legs and sped off down the tunnels before the other freak could notice.

Phantom was now threading some ropes to his frame, when a battered skull ran into the room and collapsed under the strain of several moving feet. The little box sprawled across the floor. Phantom turned to greet his 'guest'. "And how would you be? I've been expecting company but not so soon."

"Ah great.. now the luggage is chasing a friggin gel-skull. Looks like my little hologram thing will have to be forgone for a face-to face."

...Show em who's boss, boss!...

Scooping up his Armalite 12-guage, Poe left the confines of his enclave. "Guard my back Archimedes."
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

The hologram faded away and the guns that surrounded him seemed to tilt down, what was once controlling them....wasn't any longer....Malone reached around behind his back and drew his hood over his face and wrapped it around his front, stepping forwards, his fear were confirmed all the guns clicked into action, but in the same time Malone faded away, the Cloaks magic clicking into action.

Periodically the guns exploded in a firey blast, one by one, until only one lasted, the smokey figure of Malone faded into existence behind this one and as the gun madly swung around, as the gun was nearly at him, Malone's staff plunged downwards, and the gun simply fell downwards.

Malone smiling, looked around for his audience, and was strongely puzzled to not find Luggage standing within sight....letting out a low whistle there was an out-rushing of air and Luggage appeared on the ground a few feet away.....

"Thankyou Master, something kidnapped me..." Luggage said.

"Really? Take me to them then, i wish to have a talk!" Malone said smoothly out of the side of his mouth, stepping over the body of the young girl as he walked.....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Poe carefully crept up beside the unconscious woman, hoping not to awaken her. Considering the state of things, he figured he shouldn't even be out here. At least the horned demon and the luggage seemed to be occupied elsewhere at the moment. Kneeling down he did a quick vital and neuro scan. She'd live.. but he sensed something dark about her. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

...Did you remember to poke her with a stick?... Archimedes, always the comedian. "You think I should move her or something?" ...She didn't look too dangerous earlier boss... "Sigh.. I hate it when stuff like this happens. Alright, I'll move her into the plas-cell. Never know, she or IT might be in disguise."

"I'll get to the questions as soon as she's coherent, assuming she's a she, and doesn't want to unleash firey demons all over the place like the last one." ...Yeah that was interesting, wasn't it boss...
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    </font>
    // -->

She awoke groggily...
    "What did that monster do to me?!" she searched herself throughly before getting up.

She got up and let out small bursts of energy hoping to find any trace of the demon, but was disappointed to find nothing. She had no idea where her master was or what had happened to her in the last 5 minutes.

Her disappointment turned to fury, she quickly whipped off her hood, her midnight blue hair seemed to flare out and trail with the soft wind within the sewers.
    "Dammit, Malone...I'll find you again!" She muttered under her breath.

She turned around hastily and saw a another being behind her. She couldn't sense this person in anyway, he looked at her with an unknown expression, and he started asking her odd questions. "So, are you girl or guy?"
    She looked at him strangely, laughed and walked off calling her masters name.

...I like her boss.. she blew you off... "Two words.. Scrap Metal, Archimedes."

He'd simply have to be a little more persistant if he was to figure out what was going on. At least he knew "she" was a she. Adjusting his ocular vision to help with the darkness, he followed after the girl. It's not like he'd need it anyways, she was making a hell of a lot of noise. No demons this time, and that was a relief.

...Are we there yet?...

That was a good question. Where the hell were they going anyways? It looked like they were heading towards the old sewer drains. God only knew what was down there. "Keep an eye out. I'd be surprised if the whole city didn't know we were here by now."
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    </font>
    // -->

She stopped yelling...
    She could hear some soft scuffling about 20 metres behind her, she could not see, nor could she feel who it was. Though, she knew it had to be the queer being who talked to himself. She heard him murmur through the darkness.

She decided that she'd stop yelling for the time being and make her way back home, she was strangely tired, even though she'd just woken up from sleep. She trudged down the deep sewers, coming up to the older parts, she felt the warmth of whoever was following her getting closer and closer. She shook herself quickly and still continued to move back home.

...she was getting hungry, she needed to find a way to get back at Malone for "playing his game."

As Malone strided along the murky tunnel, then his ears twitched....there was someone following him...No! Two ppl! His head clicked from side to side, trying to find somewhere to get a safe vantage point, then thinking of something, his head clicked upwards....

With a simple leap Malone launched himself off the ground, and flattened his wings on the roof and dug his claws into the crumbling rock and held himself in place, then using his own form of telepathy (to keep the stealth) he talked to Luggage, "Hide yourself you lumbering fool! And be quiet about it!"

Luggage turned around in circles a few times......seemingly viewing the area, although it didn't have eyes, and then it seemed to come to a decision, we slowly pattered up to a wall, and it looked like he just.....faded into the wall, but he was simply using some basic camouflauge....

Firstly the young girl from before limped past......Malone obviously hadn't healed her well enough, oh well.

But then another past him, but this one was carrying a weapon, it could be a problem, Malone leapt down behind him silently, and placed one claw heavily around the things mouth to silence it and wrapped his wings around it, using Telepathy, so as to not alert the girl, he blasted into the things mind...

"What the hell are you following this one for? Do not even think about hurting this one....it is special!" Shaking his head, Malone was puzzled why he had said these things, "The quarry ahead is for me to take care of mortal!"

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

"Hmm, well i hadn't counted on crazy teleporting boxes. No matter, I still know where he is." Looking to the collapsed frame of the skull, the reached out with one sleeve. The skull melted and flew through the air, becoming one with it's master again. "Luckily for me, this stuff is cheap."

The creature known as Luggage was now hiding for some reason, but why? A tiny sliver of the Phantom's being was left intact on the walking chest's frame but it was enough to allow it's owner a clear view of events and not enough to be detected. The Luggage's apparent owner was putting the sleeper hold on some unknown humanoid to the sewer realms. With a small re-adjustment to his vision, it was determined that it was the owner of the upper convenience store. He appeared to be no match for the larger beast , but he was not trying to kill him. "This creature and his companion are smarter than they look, and they may have just what I need."

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information