Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

Malone looked down at the girl through new eyes, this one, when it had gripped his hand, he had felt something, something amazing, yet sickening to him. As he gripped her hands, all thought of devilry fled from his mind, and was filled with her, and her alone, now that he thought about it, it sickened him...

Malone fell to the ground and screamed, gripping his chest, something was happening to him, nothing had ever hurt him this much, in his entire existance, the pain was unique it came from with-in and felt like knives to the heart and burning coals to the gut, and yet in some strange way it made him happy in a way he couldn't understand....

He lifted both fists into the air and tilted his head back and roared, small cracks opened beneath where he knelt, and then he brought both fists down and slammed them into the ground, as the crater fell inwards, Malone stood and pointed one finger at the young girl, "What have u done to me mortal!" Malone tryed to scream at her but couldn't manage it, the sound came out as nothing more then a moan, and then in a last attempt, he fell to the ground and raised one arm and looked up into her eyes, and said something that ten minutes ago, he would have went into convulsions about, "Help me mortal, please.....Astarté....please hellllp......"

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Poe came upon the remanants of a crumbling staircase embedded within the stone walls of the sewers. From the looks of it, it had been here for quite a while. There was a rusted iron sign lying against the wall that had apparently fallen from its boltings many years ago. The sign read "Access tunnels".

...Ooh looks scary boss...

"I thought I told you not to call me Boss anymore, Archimedes." Why that thing ever called him a boss in the first place was a mystery. Their merging was more of a symbiotic relationship than anything. The military he'd once worked for had augmented him with many things in the effort to make him one of the most ultimate killing machines. One of those augmentations, however, was a bit 'buggy'.. The result was a virus that gained a consciousness and intelligence he would later come to call Archimedes.

...whatever you say boss... It was hopeless.

Thinking that these stairs may provide a better vantage point to follow Malone and company from, Poe headed down the dark staircase. At the bottom of the staircase, he stood in what appeared to be an old electrical shaft that had long since been dormant. It was perhaps twenty minutes later that he saw an artificial light at the end of one of the passageways. "Curious," Poe mumbled. He began to walk towards the light. What he saw, amazed him.

Poe was now standing on a large downward sloping ramp. In the center of the large domed area sat the hulking remains of a fusion reactor. It didn't look as if it were overly damaged, simply powered down. Lining the walls of the dome were large shelves. Stepping towards the closest row of shelves, he examined them. They contained books of all languages, shapes, and sizes. There were even some in a strange runic alphabet he couldn't make out. As he reached out to pick up one of the runic books, he heard someone, or something clear its throat behind him.

"You'll have to explain to me just what you're doing in here," came the soft, yet powerful statement.

Poe turned around slowly, not wanting to provoke the being. What stood before him was apparently a human man. Poe was a tall individual at 6' 3", but this being had to be at least 6' 8". He had white hair and an overcoat on. A massive sword was sheathed upon his back. ...Could be a tough fight boss, try not to get mad this time...

"Most people call me Poe. Sorry to go barging in, but to tell you the truth not many people are still around here," Poe replied.

"Understandable. My name is Aziraphale."
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Astarté stared at Malone startled. There below her, he begged for her mercy, and only minutes before she too asked for his.

Did he heal her from unconsciousness? He was the only one that could have. Would he? She didn't know...she didn't know anything, where to turn, who to trust...neither did she know what she'd done. Could it be possible that the two of them have a now inseparable relationship? She somewhat dreaded the thought.

Though, now, the daemon-changling lay before her...what could she have personally done to cause all of this. She questioned herself, she wouldn't have hurt him directly. Then, it was quite obvious that her kind disposition had a conflict between his normal ways. If they were linked, would they have to continuously go thorough the pain of each others feelings? She didn't want to think of it. She was still angry at him.

She gathered what strength she had left and slapped him in the face. She didn't realise her action until it was too late as she felt a piercing pain against her own face. "Ow! .....Dammit! Why?! You know, Malone? I didn't ask for anything...I didn't ask for you or any of this!" With that, and her guilt she just stood over him sobbing. Her sadness rippled through all parts of her, her guilt, her pain, raced through her and the tears that fell upon Malone's cloak turned to fire upon impact.

With this, Astarté stood with astonishment, her tears ceased. The shaking had stopped and Malone's cries became roars of terror. "What have you done to me mortal?!" the walls shook with his voice.

She dared not touch him again, swore loudly, before abandoning her "new partner" and limped slowly back home.

For the first time in his life Malone was afraid, not angry, just terrified out of his mind because he couldn't stop what was happening in his body. The feelings inside him wouldn't stop and he couldn't slow them no matter how hard he tryed.

He rose to one knee and cried out to the girl, she didn't stop. "Please stop!" Seeing that his call hadn't had any effect, he raised an arm high in the air and punched himself hard in the stomach, the girl fell to the ground in a pile, as Malone fell back along the ground.

Malone straightened himself, and crawled, pulling himself along the ground by his claws, digging them deep into the ground and pulling himself along. He got to the body of the girl, and placed both hands on the girl, as he touched her skin , he screamed in pain, taking one hand off the girl and gripping at his heart, as the feelings inside him grew intensly.

Under the one hand that remained on the girl a small orb of light went into the girl's chest, and the girl breifly shined brightly, illuminating the tunnel. The pain that he had inflicted on himself quickly faded, and he felt better then ever as all the damage that had been inflicted upon himself in the battle with Poe quickly healed themselves also, so this bond was holding true, when he healed the little mortal his own wounds would heal.

'Well if i am going to be the companion of this mortal, i might as well look the part....' Malone thought grudgingly to himself. His body warped and his feature's changed, where once stood a 7 foor daemon, now stood a 6 foot teenager with brown hair and a devious smile planted on his face.

In a low voice that sounded older then what his age showed he quietly said, "Arise my dear, your wounds have been healed!"

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

His response seemed to unsettle the man a bit. Aziraphale certainly didn't know who this Poe was, and it seemed highly unlikely that Poe would know who he was. Things were definately starting to get interesting. What came next even managed to startle Aziraphale a bit.

"I know you," Poe remarked. "Well, to be correct, I Dreamed of you. And that Demon that's been annoying me lately is looking for you too."

After a cool moment of calculation, alarms began going off in Aziraphale's head. There weren't too many demons around these parts. Not for the past few hundred years, anyways. It would be wise to play his cards conservatively at this point. "Might this Demon go by the name of Malone," Aziraphale inquired. If that beast had managed to escape from Pandemonium, he hoped a few hundred years of exile had managed to curb his temper a bit. This simply would not do.

Poe raised an eyebrow, "How did you know?"

"That is of no immediate importance at this time. But, come, show him to me. We will talk more on the way," Aziraphale said. "I have a few questions I'd like to ask you, anyways."
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

She arose quite quickly off her feet. She felt refreshed, like she'd been asleep for hours. A teenager about the same age as her stood behind her, he was slightly familar in some way, but she'd never met him before. "Who are you?" she said between gathering her coat, which had mysteriously fallen off. "I seem to be saying that constantly today..." He smiled at her devilishly, but said nothing.

She stared at him a little more closely, examining every inch of his face, his dark brown eyes looked deep within her soul, his deep reading of her made her blush slightly. She placed both her hands near his head and sent small psychic waves towards him, the similar blockage came to her again, the large eternal wall blocked her way, she knew to whom she spoke. "Malone? ...Y-y-you can change into human form? And...what did you do to me? Did you punch yourself?" He nodded. She made a face, "...Ouch, that must of hurt."

She sent multiple waves around the sewers hoping to pick up any trace of her master. She sensed...Luggage? she imagined the poor wooden box with legs running around in circles. She sighed, her masters voice came into her head though he was not aware of her presence in his mind. "That demon! what does he plan to do with my slave? He'll want her all to himself, but I wont let that happen!" She made a sound of disgust. "Malone, I'm not going back...let's summon Luggage and go."

"WHAT??? They're turning around? Blast their corrupt cadvres, they've foiled my plans!!" The small droplets on Luggage began to bubble in anger, causing small corrosive burns to mark the wooden finish. The duo turned to look at the smal traces of smoke coming of the yelping chest's back. "He's found us out! He wants me back." Malone moved her aside and gave a wicked snarl at the cowering Luggage. He was unused to seeing the master's wrath directed at him. "Come out you coward and reveal yourself!" With a faint hiss, the drops cooled down and began to form a single entity. A few tiny drops quickly became a large replica of the mechanoid human shop owner, with an azure finish. He was still standing atop the poor creaking Luggage, who found it hard to move under the man's phantasmic weight. "Hahaha, I think your mistaken my friend, for if i'm such a coward, why won't you seek me out for yourself?"

Malone, trying to remain cool, began to turn a deep crimson colour, the colours of the aphotic hellfires themselves. "No one calls me a coward, Especially the likes of you scum!" he lashed out in a heavily strained growl. Astarte stood firm in her resolve. She shunted out sibilant bursts of chaotic psychic power. The blue man gave a yawn in obvious disrespect. "You three couldn't take me on even if I was fully formed. Come, make the first move..."

Malone calmed down when he noticed the obvious, the fool of a ghost had stood on luggage, with a small laugh the young boy pointed at luggage then up in the air.

Luggage's lid clicked open violently, throwing the mechanical fake into the air, as the man flew, Malone's right hand grew, and his Demonic claw reappeared and a small fireball appeared, he simply tossed it up at the ghostly visage and hit it directly, blowing the fake to bits, and into the opening that is luggage...As soon as the thing had gone in, it seemed to disappear with a small pop, and then the lid slammed shut with a resounding BOOM!

Malone's hand fell back to its human shape, and he clenched it a few times as if fitting on a new suit, then he licked his lips delicately with a forked tongue..."Well that was easier then expected my dear....Why would you be afraid of a blob of ghostly spit?"

She peered from behind Malone, scared. "Did, he just eat that?"
    Malone laughed, though, not exactly a roar, but was more humanly. "Yup! Good old Luggage's famous eat attack!"

He turned around to face her. "Ah, Malone, can we go somewhere safe, I want to be out of here before that mad-blanket comes back. He's had chains around me for years now." He nodded. He held on to her tightly, then he could feel himself resisting her..."I can't!" he grunted between clenched teeth. She sighed "Well, lets make our way out, another way then, you can protect me, can't you?"

The both turned in the opposite side which they faced and worked their way out of the sewers. She hoped that they faced no more ordeals today, she was feeling hungry...still, why hadn't she eaten? "Malone, while we find some place to go, can I get something to eat? I'm starving..." She laughed.

"Whatever...I'm getting sick of being confronted by pathetic mortals." Astarté shook her head and the two of them walked side by side till they found a way out. It was getting dark out anyway.

The doppelganger floated throughout it's new surroundings for some time. The empty black abyss of this dimension was remniscient of the nightmare plane where he had manifested. "All too easy, I know this plane well. That fool thought he could trick me with his pet, but I knew that any void is a portal to power." He looked among the apparent nothingness that the area offered. He knew that anything could be garnered from this one plane. With a swift flick of its arm, the plane was alight with the glow of a thousand twisting helixes of forgotten energy. "These vortexes are just what I needed to turn my plans to a reality." With two outstrethed tendrils, he laughed as the warps fragmented into mono-molecular specks and were absorbed onto his person. The unfocused warp-energies were much greater than any he had absorbed in his past and even back on the material plane, the bobbing phantasm could feel it's energies increasing his powers and grip on the psychic realm increasing. The gleam of the realm began to dim as it lost it's power to the leech. "Soon I will rejoin with my master...Only then will I be unstoppable!" Knowing that a possible collapse of this space may mean he never sees day, he folded open a small poscket of untouched space and willed himself back to the material plane.

The Phantom was perched on a grassland knoll, well out of city limits. His clever copy had succeeded in finding a more powerful source of energy and felt the stolen strength rejuvenating and eradily absorbed. The artificial powers of this pathetic world were not enough to sate his insatiable appetite. Now, through the absorbed energies of the depository void, he found that he could read the many dark thoughts of malice and hatred from all living creatures in his immediate vicinity. He confronted them to feed on their fear and ingest their despair. He was unstoppable by mere mortal means, but he knew that when he combined as one, he would be truly nigh on unstoppable. As soon as he found the car park that he had fallen into that is...

To celebrate his dark triumph, he cast aside the rotting blanket he had donned so long ago and constructed a new sheathe from the skin of the slain. Bloodied trails arced down it's sides and from the low hung hood glowed twin orbs of crimson nightmare. It was a fitting garb for the now reborn Herald of Hell.

**Meanwhile back in his former base of operations**

The gargoyle was silently waiting, scratching it's name out on the walls due to the boredom of it's task. "It's not easy being alesser slave of evil, maybe I should find another line of work. Maybe a garden ornament?"

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information