Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

*********mind of luggage************
    Ahhhhhh, this one is lively.....would you look at this, he is trying the same trick the last fellow did, how amusing, ok, i might as well turn up the power see how he likes that.....

Luggage concentrated a small amount of his energy's at the body of the thing he had swallowed and was now trying to leach energy, As the thing held its arms out stretched, Luggage fed power directly into his brain in fast powerful burst's.

"What do you think you are doing little one? This is MY WORLD!" the sound came from all around, bashing the fake Poe's ears. "You want energy huh? Well have your fill little one!"

Luggage kept feeding raw, un-filtered energy straight into the head of the leech, even when it screamed for mercy, he only fed more. The energy came from all around, arching into the ghosts head as if from large bolts of lightning, the ghost screamed and writhed on the ground, the only answer he got from the air around him was the laughter of Luggage's mind and more energy.

"Little one, that is a new body u just summoned was it not? I assume that.....stop screaming!.....i assume that this means u can swap bodies can you not? i wonder if u can live without one perhaps?"

The energy stopped momentarily, and the energy instead knotted itself into a large, buzzing net, directed right above the body of the twitching ghost, immediately the net came down, cutting the newly made body into shreds.

"I think the bed sheet that you wore before suited u much better, mr.Boogie Man," A large white sheet popped into existance near where the bodiless spectre lay, "Take your form!"

The energy stream started again, followed by a fresh batch of screaming from the spectre, and manical laughing from within Luggage's head....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

"ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Well thank you for ruining my best cloak!!" the naked blob whispered to the empty realm. "You think it was funny, well I have news for you stupid one, for that power you has no adverse effects on me what so ever! I was merely humouring your hapless soul. I am energy, how does increasing the absorption rate hurt me? I'm glad you got your kicks." The gel let out a bout of hideous laughing that left the void silent. "Thanks for bringing me here by the way, for not only can I swap bodies, but i can shift them both together! It saves me the trouble of finding myself and I can thank you for that. Your help has been greatly appreciated but you're a very poor host. Farewell foolish one for we shall not see each other again!" With a quick slash of his wrist, he vanished back to the gnoll upon which he was perched. Only torn skin fragments littered the shocked region of space.

The couterfeit quickly began to liquefy, for it was not able to contain it's corporeal body on both trips to and fro. "It seems that my teporal jump has yet to be fully mastered." Once again, Phantom extended his reach to the broken body and reabsorbed it to himself. "Hmm, that extra energy was ony short lasted...well it matters not. I should have all I need in due course. I just need one soul of a powerful mortal to quench my thirst, and it will be then i can unleash my wrath. But right now all I need is some more corpses for my cloak...*curses*"

**Meanwhile**

The stunned chest was not prepared for anything to leave in such a hurry, nor for anything to laugh at him. A dark groan came from wthin and he rejoined his party in a huff.

For a few mere miles, The Phantom was still hovering aimlessly trying to divine a powerful soul when something came to him.

"I think i'll take my property back now." came a cheerful, yet disturbing voice.
    "Who are you? You're not meant to be in here. Get out of my mind!"
    "You are mistaken, it is you who is not meant to be!"

With that, the Phantom collapsed on the ground, going through throes of agony like a man torn apart. An intruding spirit was now a part of him and was battling for control of this vessel in a locked psychic battle. Bubbling with the struggle, the old sheet collapsed with the effort. Rolling on the concrete, a mangled blob was writhing, struggling to maintain control of itself.

"Where could this thing have come from?? I know! That blasted case implanted it in me! He will pay dearly!"
    "I don't think so, not where i'm about to put you."

With an almighty effort, the invading spirit cast out the vengeful spectre in a bright cascade of fountaining prismatic colours, upwards into the shrouded sky. The blob had undergone a transformation from a deep blood crimson to a deep, celestial azure. "Now it's time to return to the master." murmured the floating orb as it hovered back to city limits. Up in the sky above, the catapulitng ray had reached it's pinnacle and began it's descent down to Earth. It bolted back down into the city and bored through the ground itself.

**Meanwhile, Back in the angry one's former lair**

The beam pierced several metres of ground but came to rest atop of the conveniently placed door awning. The gargoyles eyes clicked open with a new unnatural red hue implanted in them. "Where the hell am I? This place seems familiar...but. NO!, IT CAN'T BE!! He waved his granite claws in front of his eyes. "DAMN! (Note: The dialogue has been censored to accomodate for younger viewers) That ...thing has put me in this weakling! And he has MY energy!" A loud howl echoed through the decrepit halls. Jumping down from his perch, the possessed statue proceeded to smash the furnishings of his former, but he stopped dead still in half stride. An evil smile formed on it's stony maw...

**********mind of Luggage***********
    As he arrived back in his body, luggage was in hysterics with laughter, "Ha that fool had thought he had got away, how amusing these beings are, no wonder master likes playing with them so much!"

Luggage ran around in a few circles, then ran up beside his master and bounced a few times becoming still....

***********Mind of Malone***********
    As the pair walked along, Malone was having conflicting thoughts, he still wasn't exactly sure why he was walking down the street holding the hand of a low rate, low born.....mortal, but it just felt so....right.

Luggage ran up beside him, obviously happy about something, Malone turned and looked down at the bulking piece of wood, "Ok if ur so full of energy, give our guest some food!"

Luggage's lid clicked open and where there was only blank space not 5mins ago, the whole compartment was no filled with food, of every size and make that Astarté could think of.....

Malone looked from the food to Astarté with a hopeful smile on his face, hoping he was doing the right thing, he had never done this before..........

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

She stood wide eyed in astonishment, she didn't know what to do. She laughed and softly carressed the wood posing as Luggage's body and kissed it, then the ran to Malone and hugged him fervently. She looked excitedly through the contents of the chest, though she wasn't sure what to do.

She looked at Malone carefully before she decided. His face revealed an emotion unknown to her. She smiled knowingly, his face beared that of joy, but was also mixed with harsh contempt, as though he could not decide how he felt. The chest filled with almost everything she'd dreamed about seemed to glow invintingly from below it's lid. She smiled cheerfully "Well now...there's oh!" she picked up a handful of small pastries and greedily pocketed them and took out a large sandwich. "I think that's all for now, did you want any?" She looked at Malone, his face now passive. He shook his head no. "Let's head out shall we?" ...They continued along the path a little further Astarté was thoughtful so was not much for conversation.

She finally, but hesistantly decided to ask. "Malone, what happened to my master? Do you think he will be back again? Because if he is, I don't want to be here to find out."

As Astarté asked this question Luggage seemed to shake from side to side, an on-looker would have said it seemed he was laughing.

Malone looked down, noticing this and asked him what he knew of the subject, "Well master, lets say, right about now, our friend won't be feeling himself!"(telepathically) Luggage shook again.

With a strange look down Malone raised one eye-brow and turned to Astarté, "Hmmmm....well thats strange, but yes i think your previous 'employer' will be back. So unless you wish to be caught by him i think we need to take make our leave.....come...grab on mortal, i don't want u getting hurt," seeing her eyes gleam over and a smile appearing on her face, "Because if u get hurt i get hurt, i don't want that getting in my way!"he added with a smirk.

He held out his hand and she took it, he roughly threw her on his back, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, so she didn't fall off, this didn't really bother Malone, he didn't really NEED to be breath anyway.

Malone withheld his right hand and concentrated, and in a small out rushing of air, his old battered staff appeared, fire ran up and down its length, he smiled, at least he hadn't lost the ability to do that!

He leaned forwards, and started running slowly, then when he was confident that the girl could hold on tightly, he picked his run up to full speed, passing through small groups of the mutants as he went, he dimly heard the girl crying or gasping in shock as she witnessed the things he did to them as he ran past.

When he slowed down to a slow pace after a few hourse he let the girl walk on her own two legs by simply reaching over his shoulders and plucking her from his back and placing her on the ground, "I'm sure you are able to walk for yourself now small one! What is wrong with you? You look drained......"

She needed a moment to catch her breath. Astarté breathed heavily and leaned over with her hands on her knees. As she finally caught her breath she glared at him with digust. "What did you do to them? Can you not do anything without hurting innocent people in the process?"

She walked away from him...angry. It was as it seemed that she was constantly angry at him for something, she wondered if it would always be like that. She sighed, but she took the time and looked around, it was a sight not known to her. So, abstract. All her life she'd known the life underground in the sewers, she found it hard to adjust to outdoor light. She looked up in amazement, for the first time she saw the sky and a small breeze rippled through her hair. The joy and happiness was it's greatest by her record. She didn't know anything else to do, but laugh and twirl around in the quiet countryside where they resided at the present time.

Malone and Luggage stood by indifferently. They watched on as Astarté revelled in her delight. She danced so gracefully Malone noticed, though he struggled to put it out of his mind. "Master, me thinks it's time to rest." Luggage spoke to him through his mind. "I'd agree." He murmured back to the chest.

Astarté had never felt such freedom and revelation, she felt as if she were one and only with the world. She chuckled and fell neatly on the grass next to Malone and lay down to look at the sky. "Wow, I'd never realised the outside to be so beautiful. See, the sky so blue, and the sun so bright...It's all so different to the sewers." Malone sat and watched her carefully. He continued to battle with his feelings, cutting and burning into him like fire, though, he knew deep in his heart that it was right. Could it be that this young girl had it in her to ber his "lifelong link?" He was confused, lost. He sat and marvelled at the dark haired girl, but said nothing.

He spoke after many minutes of calm silence. "It will change soon...darkness will come..."

OOC: Character profiles are now available:

Poe - www.ravenz.com/poe.html
    Aziraphale - http://www.ravenz.com/az.html
    -----------------------------
    Aziraphale and Poe had now reached the entrance to the access tunnel stairway, and were looking for signs of previous company. Adjusting his eyes, Poe scanned the area and noticed multiple energy signatures. "Looks like they were here not too long ago. Heat patterns show a lot happened here. I wonder where they went."

"There's only one psychic presence here now, and it's quite mad," commented Aziraphale. "I can see it as if I were looking at a picture. Follow me this way, if you will." With that, the two began walking down the southern sewage tunnel.

A few minutes later, Poe began thinking. "So, what were you doing down there by that old reactor? What were all those books." Aziraphale smiled, "I am a collector of sorts. I like to follow the history of this malevolent planet, and those books contain a wealth of information." Thinking a moment, "I suppose you could say I live down there from time to time."

"Interesting," Poe mused. "At least you're not as rude as a few others I've met lately. That's definately a plus!"

Perhaps this could be an interesting adventure after all. Aziraphale took the opportunity to break the silence and pose a question of his own. "Why was I unable to detect or read you? I have never met a being I was unable to 'feel' from a distance. In fact, at this moment if you were not next to me, I would not know you were here."

Poe considered the question, and decided it wouldn't hurt to answer. "Well, I think in digital and not by psychic means. It's a defensive measure I was born with. It comes in handy more often than not. Besides, I like a good surprise at another's expense."
    ...Way to go boss, why don't you tell him everything?...

At that very moment, the two heard a loud growl, followed by repeated smashing noises. Something was definately angered. Poe moved forward silently to get a better view. It was a large stone gargoyle.. and it didn't look like it wanted to talk. It was now perched upon an old stone desk with it's back towards the entrance to the room. Poe readied his shotgun. Taking aim, he fired one round just above the gargoyle's head.
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

The little human seemed so in awe about the light and sky....interesting. As she spun in the air, holding her arms out, Malone couldn't stop himself, a pleased smile quickly passed his lips, he scolded himself instantly, and with-held a neutral face as the girl turned to look at him.

"Little one, it is time for sleep! Follow me!" He led her down a deserted alley way, and lay down on the ground, then thinking and looking at the girl, he stood again, "Luggage get here!" the lumbering box plodded up beside its master and its lid clicked open, Malone plunged his arm inside the black ness and pulled out a large pillow and a blanket and threw them at the girl, then he layed back on the ground and put his hands behind his head and rested....

Malone closed his eyes and fell to sleep, the sun resting softly on his eyelids, he listened to what the girl had to say for a while, then quietly commented...."It will change soon...darkness will come..."

Thinking that this would satisfy the girl he fell back further into sleep, but after a short period he felt pressure on his arm, when he opened his eyes slightly to slits he saw that the girl had abandoned her pillow and came to rest on his arm. Mortals, they act so strangely....

They slept for about 3 hours, and by the time Malone's eyes clicked back open, the moon had put it self high in the sky. He straightened and his ears perked, there was someone around this area, with a shrug the girl fell heavily off his arm and onto the ground, and Malone lept to his feet, "Quickly girl on your feet, we must leave! We are headed for a place i read about long ago! I need your assitance, put your gear back and grab hold! NOW!!!" He roared the last word at her as a large group of Mutants rounded the corner at the far end of the Alley.....

She awoke and grisled. Though she was comfortable where she was, she very much liked sleeping against the daemons arm, or just near him. She felt as if the connection was necessary, perhaps she was the one to melt his frozen heart.

She hastily packed her things with his command and munched on one of the pastries she'd stuffed in her pocket previously. She smiled and popped it into her mouth, savouring it's sweetness. "Come on girl, quit smiling, we have to go!" Malone snapped.

"Hmm, okay...just a minute" Astarté sauntered slowly towards him. "Do I have to hop on your back again? Make sure not to hurt anybody this time." He took her hand firmly in hers and dragged her on his back. Astarté concentrated closely on the minds of their chasers, she gasped "It's the mutants you bothered earlier! Let's just get going!"

Malone moved off at almost warp speed, and Astarté found it hard to keep up as her surrounding whizzed past as a blur. She didn't scream for she was not scared, but she held him tighly around his neck. From her observations, he did not tense, nor did he struggle with his high-speed way of "getting around" she assumed it as normal, and just stayed thoughtful as to where the daemon had in mind of their new destination.

She tried to send psychic waves towards him, though unsuccessfully they bounced off again, why could she not read him? She tried to communicate with Luggage. "He-hehe-he-hee! I'm so excited, master take us on great ride, to strange place, he-hehe-he-hee!" "Pffft...what's wrong with him?" She asked Malone. "He's just excited, just don't let go, we can't have you getting hurt, little one."

They carried on in silence, or more of a whirr as it seemed to the blue-haired telepath. The time passed like it was nothing, and hours later, they came to what appeared to be the site of some ruins. Astarté said nothing, but examined her surroundings in awe. "Wow, they're...immensely huge, what are they? Where are we?" in front of the groupt stood a collosal building, in shambles as it appeared, and an equally large hole in the side, going and shrinking further more into unknown territory.

"We be here. I shall fill you in now..." Malone said.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information