Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

Malone looked around and smiled, then he raised his hands high, and turned, "This my dear is the Ruins of Ufolzio, they were built Aeons ago! Of course they weren't really built by my people personally......but by slaves of our people to our plans," Seeing the disgust from before rise to the girls face, Malone tryed to think of something, "Uhmmmm, i'm sure they got a pleasent retirement deal little one...."

Malone, still wearing a smile walked forwards to pass through the gaping door, and was blown backwards, electricity buzzing off his body as he flew back wards, he landed in a slump and groaned, he recovered quickly and raised himself on one elbow. "What the hell happened then??" He rose his arms into the air in astonishment, and then he realised what had happened, he was in mortal form, he got up quickly letting out a few of his favoured curses and swears, and as he walked his figure warped and changed and his figure ripped into its natural 7 foot 5 form.

Malone looked around from his old body, all his old thoughts flooding back, but this time mixed with his mortals form, he looked at the mortal, and growled under his breath as he passed, "Mortal keep yourself here and notify me if anything happens out here, tell luggage, and he will get to me...." With that the monster lurched through the doorway, disappering in the darkness.....

As he walked further away from Astarté Malone could feel his thoughts molding back into his usual thoughts and feelings, a smile passed accross his face as he went lower, being in this Demonic place probably wasn't helping, but he knew he couldn't do anything TOO outlandishe while around the little mortal, he didn't want to leave a bad impression, but if what he had read in those books so long ago, there is a temper room down here somewhere, finally, its been so long since i've been able to blow something up!

Malone ran through the huge underground complex like he was a teenager again, finally his demonic blood was running again, it was so auxilerating! He hadn't felt like this for years! Ahhhh! here it was! Malone's wings clicked open and he flew high into the roof and slowly started making the largest ball of energy he could muster, and he thrust his hands above his head and it burst into flame, he threw with all his might downwards, towards the large Ormanite target that had been built so long ago. As the ball struck the target, fire engulfed the room and up, out of the room, Malone, danced in the flames, they had no effect to this body, he felt great! He laughed as he left the room, the floor shook as he walked.

Now onto the library, and if the book he had read was true, there he would find the Octavo, that fabulous book! One of the spells of the creator, after all this time, be in his possesion! He rounded the corner at a fast run, and came into the room he desired, and there, just as the carving so long ago had indicated was the Octavo.

Malone counted under his breath as he walked into the room, and ducked on time as a large blade swung from the roof and past his head, then he stepped one step to the left as a burst of ice leapt from the ground, this continued for about 10 minutes as the daemon seemed to dance along the floor, merely missing some of the most deadlist traps that world had ever seen, and if you looked closely you would have seen the smile on his face grow larger and larger as he waltzed closer and closer towards the book in the middle of the room.

Outstretching his hands, Malone said a few quiet incantations under his breath as he reached for the book, and it floated out of its casing, and into Malone's hand, and with a few simple back jumps, he was out of the room without a scratch.

Holding the book in one large claw Malone threw his hands into the air and laughed the cackle of a thousand years of waiting and pain, Fire and lava leapt from the ground in a great circle around him, and he ran, ran straight to the mortal, she must know the news! Malone ran as fast as his long legs could carry him, as the comples leapt into fire at his heals, he passed through the gaping door as nothing but a blur and leapt high into the air and unraveled his wings and screamed, not in pain but in extreme happiness......

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Astarté sat unpatiently outside the large ruin and sighed. "I hate waiting games..." Luggage continued to dance happily from side to side. She sent short burst of energy towards that wooden box. "Where ARE we exactly and why are you so happy!" He answered to her in jumbled sentences far too obscure to translate. She sighed again and asked Luggage for a blanket and pillow, almost instantly his lid popped open and within it contained the most luxurious and expensive looking bedding. She thanked him quietly and gave him a quick hug. To her surprise he stopped jumping around, seemed to look at her, then he began again, though this time he seemed alot happier.

She laid out the bedding on the grass and she lay down and looked up at the sky, again it had changed from blue to black and dotted with small spots...shining. She asked so many questions to herself, why is she "special", why does she have strange coloured hair, why is the sky blue and why was she stuck with Malone? (He wasn't much for company) All of these questions remained unanswered. She was getting bored, left with nothing but the deathly silence of the night and a kind of scratching noise. Darn that stupid box.

Her boredom and her constant wariness of her situation soon exhausted her. So she slept with the warm air blowing against her skin and silence, at last. She wondered what Malone was doing...she worried for him, despite her fears of newly discovered gift. Also putting aside the grudge she held for him for "playing" with her. She decided to fully co-operate, surely if he planned to hurt her, he would of done so by now.

She felt intimidated by the enormous building which stood proudly, but unstably before her. ....He never told her what they'd come here for, she remembered. She hoped that she'd find out soon, slowly, but surely, she steadfastly fell into sleep.

She awoke to the sound of rumbling deep within the earth, she gasped loudly, and searched her surroundings, she was fine, but that sounds lurked deep within the hole in the building. What was once just a dark, black hole, now was slightly glowing with the colour of fire. She frowned heavily, she hoped that Malone wasn't doing something devious... Her frown changed to worry as fire now escaped from the hole, hot, heavy and full of rage.
    "What the...Malone?!" She ran quickly to hear someone scream. His voice rang throughout the cave and all the way towards the entrance, towards her....

Malone, jumped out screaming with delight, coming out completely unscathed. "Ahaha! My dear! You must come, quickly! I have something to show you!" He yelled excitedly.
    Astarté looked at him with her mouth gaping. "What the hell was that! ...You could of got yourself killed, what were you thinking?!"
    He looked at her and laughed loudly "Sure, sure dear mortal. Fire can not hurt me!" He said and laughed again.

She shook her head again for what seemed like the hundreth time and walked towards him, shakily. "What is your good news, daemon?"

That look had arisen to the girls face again....Malone frowned, and his face warped and shortened, same as with the rest of his body, as his figure shrunk itself back into the human body.

"Now little one, this here is one of the seven chapters to the book 'Octavo'. Your race seems to be under the impression that your 'god' created the universe, HA! That book you called the bible! What a joke, i knew the person who wrote that book well, what your race doesn't seem to know is that the book was written by a drunken angel in a pub in Rome! But this, this is the truth, the Octavo, written by the true creator of the universe, he goes by no name, except 'The Creator'. There are seven of these books scattered accross the world, within their old crackled pages is one spell each, when combined these spells created the universe, all that time ago!"

"In each book there is one element each Earth, Fire, Wind and Water, but then there is 3 more, each one more complex, one has the power to create the mind, and all its thoughts, but the other 2, now they are special, LIfe....and Death, this here my dear is Death!"

"The noble race of the Daemon long ago was entrusted to keep this book safe, and stop it from falling into the wrong hands. Only a few of the highest Historians know of this books existence today, lucky for me did i stumble across the book that told me about all 7! How to control them, and how to find them! HA! Those mumbling fools in Pandemonium do not understand the power they can harness! We can rule this world! You my dear will be my queen!" With this Malone held out a hand, his eyes glinted as he smiled......

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Astarté eyes flared up in anger. "And what...so YOU want ME to come with you to rule the universe, the world...all in the face of destruction? How could you possibly suggest that...to ME! I MAY be your link, but I DO NOT have to agree to any of this. Do I not have a say? I may be only mortal, but I WILL refuse any part of this...especially to be your queen, heaven forbid the thought!" She stalked off in a fit of rage, obviously irate. Malone stood but held his position, purely shocked. He didn't expect her reply to be so...opposing.

As she walked away from him she screamed and cursed profusively, in between her spouts of obscenities she shouted "I will be taking my leave now, I don't care where, but I don't want to be anywhere near you!" She carried on walking, unusually fast. Malone looked on at her strangely from a distance. "What! What did I say?" He shouted back at her. "Besides mortal, where will you go? With that strange hair of yours, you're sure to be captured again, your captors will certainly not treat you with the best of hospitality."

Astarté quite some length off now, stopped. She realised the truth in his reply. She could not argue it, nor could she deny, she knew it was true. Though, she did not walk back towards him. She would not give him the satisfaction of seeing her defeated. He laughed loudly "Come on mortal, you know it's true!" He yelled out to her. "I will stand my ground, daemon. No one dares force me into something I do not wish to carry out!" She retorted.

He laughed loudly "Okay, okay...come back, I'm sure we can work something out! ...please, I can't go without you" He stood, pleading. Astarte stood also in her position and sighed exasperated. "Very well..." She began to make her way back. "You know what else, Astarté? It's night, and the temperatures will become freezing, you wouldn't survive in that poor flimsy coat of yours...even WITH the blanket." Malone laughed louder.

Malone chuckled quietly under his breath as he walked out to meat the girl half-way in between, when Malone got closer, he noticed something relatively strange from this stead-fast girl, tears, the mortal had tears running slowly from her eyes. Malone had never noticed sorrow before, sure he had witnessed sorrow, and he had dealt sorrow, but he had never felt it, seeing Astarté with tears, brought a new feeling to Malone's being, he felt himself choke, trying to control himself, he pulled himself up straight and looked down at the girl, she was also shivering, he raised one eye brow and looked the girl up and down, and came to a decisiion.

Without warning he turned and walked back to Luggage, "Open now!" the lid clicked open and Malone thrust his arm deep inside, and pulled out a small selection of clothes of the finest material. They were of make of the old Daemon princesses of old, although the mortal didn't know that....

"Here my dear, wear these, they should fit just fine, and they will surely keep the cold from your skin!" Malone gave the clothes over to her and stepped backward, a smile passing over his lips as he admired the young mortal, "Astarté we must be heading out soon though, some of the 'Authorities' should be arriving soon from Pandemonium, I'm sure we don't want to run into them...."

A loud shot came from behind the gargoyle, but it did not startle him, for he was quite aware that he had company. As the plaster above his head crumbled and flicked grains of brick on his head, the fiend turned to his would-be guests and turned back to his work. "Go away, can you not see that i'm working." Just before, he had been studying the inner workings of his new shell, the properties of it's soldification and on new theories for regaining his power. Using his adopted name, Cheogh was able to quickly harden his carapace from simple concerte to the fabled black adamant of legends past, offering him considerable protection and near invulnerability to most forms of conventional weaponry, which the gunman behind him failed to recognize. Another blast from the shotgun now came toward the perched demon. The tight volley of pellets ricocheted harmlessly off the polished jet surface of the creature's new hide. Turning on the pair he grumbled "Why do you waste your time with me? I have done no wrong to you. Why don't you chase you friend Malone away to his home, yes I do know that the both of you are looking for him and so am I, so wouldn't it be best if we combined our efforts in order to send him to his hell?" The outside pair looked to each other upon hearing their quarry's name. "So it's agreed. You two can look for him and i'll stay here." With that, Cheogh gave a stretch of his wings and from the tunnel entrance burst an impenetrable barrier of transparent red diamond that barred further passage and shells from the outer tunnel.

At that moment, a familiar blue blob oozed it's way through the upper grate. "Ha, My plan worked!" The wayward slime had been lured back to the lair due to Cheogh's false energy signals which he had released upon venting his rage. "Now you belong to me once again!" and with a chuckle, he sunk his claw into the jelly and immediatley began to draw his lost power's unto himself. As the trails of blue changed back to their original red colour, he could feel his power returning to him, restoring him to his former power. His eyes now glowed with a brilliant red sheen and tiny sparks broke out from his coat. Deep within the black husk tore dark spirals of twisted red veins As for the stolen energies, he cast them into a small vial which he tightly sealed. This energy prison might come in handy later. He practiced with his old metamorphic abilities, changing gnarled limbs into razor hooks without the slightest ease and keeping it's unearthly toughness. He decided that retaining his current guise might be more rewarding than donning his familiar bedsheet. He turned his gaze to a broken table upon which was his backup blanket and then to the pair outside. "It's time to say goodbye!" and he gave a quick wave as he sprung through the roof, leaving smoking trails in his wake. The lair's structure began to give way and collapsed in on itself, burying the beast's home of untold years...

Astarté peered closely at the clothing that Malone had gifted her with. She observed them closely, she noted on it's fine threading and needlework, she estimated them to be worth hundreds...though she did not dare to ask him, for it was his choice, though she was sure he regretted it. She wiped her tears briskly with the swipe of her long coat sleeves to her face. She stared long and hard at Malone's face. He was in human form, she told herself that she found his daemon form intimidating, but there was something else when he turned "mortal." She didn't know what it was, though she wasn't in the mood to answer any of her questions right now.

As she looked at him, he showed nothing past passiveness. She longed to know what he was thinking. He would be as confused as she at this whole situation, but she refrained from prying. "...I...will go and get changed now." He nodded. She moved cautiously now, because her sight was restricted, there was no light to help her. She managed to find her way behind a large stone wall and dressed herself. While she took her clothing off to replace them, she heard whistling that was coming closer. "Malone, I'm not decent yet..." She blushed. He said something incoherently and passed a small intricate brush just to the left of where she was standing, though she couldn't see him. She relaxed with a sigh of relief, she laughed at herself as she realised that she'd been holding her breath. She took the small brush from him and thanked him.

The dress she replaced her clothes with was of Emerald Green, lengthy, just the way she liked it and made of the smoothest velvet, which she felt comfortable in, she covered herself, with a thick brown overcoat with a deep hood...it was made extremely well she inspected. She quickly brushed her hair and yelped in pain as she attempted to rid herself of the knots. But she felt that it had a nice texture, she smiled brightly and moved out and gathered her things to go to where Malone and Luggage waited for her.

"Well, I think I'm ready, How do I look?" She asked. Malone stood and looked her up and down, but said nothing. "Well?!" She sighed. "At least tell me what your alternative is...."

Malone stood, his eyes widening, this mortal was beautiful, her hair when combed was stunning, as it hung delicately down to her waist, and she smiled up at him, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes on before....the dress he had given her, as he had expected had shrunk to fit her body wondefully, showing all her curves to their full potential.

"Well, I think I'm ready, How do I look?" Astarté quietly said to him, a nervous smile on her face, Malone was still stunned that a mortal would look at him in this way, he was more use to fear or terror, Malone took a step backwards, "Well?!At least tell me what your alternative is...."

Malone held up his hands defensively, and shook his hands as the girl turned away, "Little one, no! You are stunning!" Thinking of what he had just let loose from his lips Malone turned....embarrsed, then angrily he marched towards luggage "Come on you piece of lumbering wood! We're leaving!" He sat heavily on the lid as the legs whirred into action, as they roared passed the girl Malone held one arm out and grabbed the girl softly (which was supirising at that speed) around the waist and placed her down behind him, "Now hold on mortal, we going to go full speed soon!"

Before he kicked Luggage in the side to signal full speed, Malone looked back from whence they came at the Ruins, lightning shot from the ground, and where once there was blank ground stood a large group of bulking daemons, they roared loudly, which shook the ground. A look of panic and fear crossed Malone's face and he kicked luggage hard, multiple times and held on for his life as the wooden behemoth shot into full speed, leaving nothing but a fading shadow and a blur.....

Asarté sat next to Malone holding on to him tightly as they moved along at a deathly speed. "...You said something didn't you?" She yelled over the large noise they were making. He ignored her but grew warm and shifted uncomfortably. She chuckled lightly and asked "Are...those the authorities? ...Wait, did you STEAL that book? ...What are you planning to do EXACTLY?"

He again ignored her and kicked Luggage a little harder to make him go faster. He yelled to the box "Hurry up! We can't let them get to us!" Astarté heard Luggages response in between laboured breathing "Yes master....faster...must go faster!" she flet sorry for him, but she saw the urgency of Malone's face so she did not override his decision.

"When we stop can you tell me what you plan, after this? I'm still rather lost you know." He still ignored her, his face contorted with concentration. "Could you at least say something?" She shook her head, but left him alone until they stopped.

Almost 5 hours of tireless chasing, it seemed as if the Authorites had given up pursuit, or...they'd pulled off a great escape. When they'd stopped again Luggage collapsed in exhaustion, Astarté knelt down beside him "Are you okay? I hope we didn't work you so hard..." She attempted to read his reply. "No....it is...okay...so...tired....I'm...okay..." She indicated to him to rest.

She walked over to Malone who seemed...distant. "What's wrong with you? You haven't said anything to me since we left. Is it something I said?" He said nothing and turned away from her quickly his cheeks coloured deeply. "It would help if you could say something...please" She tried to face him, but he continued to avert his gaze towards her.

"Well, I'll be over there if you wanna start talking to me. I want to know what you're thinking. I can't read you mind, literally, you're blocked off..." She slowly turned around and sat down on the grass nearby and picked at it. She sighed deeply, she wished she knew what he was thinking...was he scolding himself, she wanted to know. It was like...he was punishing himself for something. She asked herself many questions. But she did nothing, so she continued to wait.

Malone turned, looking at the ground, trying not to look the girl in the eye, it was so hard. He felt the bash on his mind again, she tryed to read his mind once again obviously.

He looked up suddenly, remembering something he had read long ago, "For your link, and yourself to be fully happy with eachother, you musn't have secrets, let down your gaurd and you will be happy!"

He looked at the girl again, yet another emotion was on his face that he didn't fully understand, this time it was agitation, no-one in his life had dared show him agitation and lived! Now this little mortal was yelling at him! This puzzled him momentarily, then he walked around in a small circle thinking to himself, "Happy", had he ever been truly happy? Or was it just lust and desire for power that drove him?

He stopped, then looked deep at the girl, marvelling at her, the dress, and her hair, although, now it was wind-muffled, and hung un-evenly over her shoulders, she was still simply amazing..... ARGH! Malone shook his head, what was he thinking, she was a mortal! A mere mortal! But he couldn't keep the thoughts in his head, they kept just turning to dust as soon as he felt any form of dislike towards her....

Malone walked towards the girl, his head tilted downwards although his eyes glowered at her still, his stride's struck the ground hard, leaving large imprints where he walked. "Mortal, my thoughts are mine to keep! My head is my own!" Malone was trying to talk through gritted teeth and yell at her, although he couldn't get it out, the last sentence came out as nothing more then a nervous squeek.

Argh! This was hopeless, he couldn't keep his head straight when around this girl! He walked sadly back accross the park and sat down on a bench, and cupped his head in his hands, and for the first time in his life....he weapt.....

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information