Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

Malone screamed, his arm and wing this time regrowing themselves, with a burst of fire matching them, he leapt to his feet his eyes ablaze. Then he heard another scream come from behind him....the mortal! Just as his was, her right arm was dis-membered and laying on the ground beside her, but as his new arm had grew, so had hers, although the sight was still gruesome....

Malone rushed to her side changing back into his mortal self and placed his hands on her chest, and started the healing process again, her eyes clicked open and she coughed and choked as he brought her back softly into concious ness, "Hahahaha, my dear, it seems i'm always doing this lately doesn't it?" His smile broudened as he saw her return the smile.

His face instantly grew grim, he noticed the blood on her face, and the fresh healing scars that pocked her body. He stood up in a fresh rage and jumped forwards, springing back into his true Daemon form in mid air and unfolding his wings, "You piece of astral trash! Show yourself now! You dare run from me! I will rip up this entire planet until you show yourself....." He continued, as his language got progressively worse, a large crater opening up beneath his massive feet as he screamed, eletrictity buzzing between his horns, if you watched closely you would notice his arms, with each screamed words grew larger, throughout the whole ordeal he had grown at least another 2 foot taller and was still growing....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

She looked up at Malone and she eased herself up slowly but fell back slightly as she felt weak. "W-wha...what did that ******* do to you?" She screamed. She looked at him, and examined his injuries. "That...son-of-a-bi..." Malone held his hand to her mouth to quieten her. "I...must at least tend to your injuries!" She insisted.

She shook herself and examined her clothing. "I'm...bleeding, why?" Malone looked back at her and shook his head helplessly. "I wish this all to be over...I need HIS sword. I felt the power within it, I can wield it as well as he..." She looked at him confused. "He fights for the light. That must mean that you and I are counterparts, his sword cannot hurt me directly, unless it hurts you..." She stood up slowly but needed a few moments to catch her breath. "I NEED his sword...we must find him and my master as well." She then slowly walked towards him and crouched next to him she then carefully tended to his wounds. She used her medicinal knowledge, despite that fact that Malone could heal himself, though she felt like she should do something...before that monstrosity came back.

The rotting beast's mind had nothing truly valuable to the slayer, only that more were currently roaming the world and in the general vicinity. Cheogh had a malicious plan for these beasts. Knowing that they wouldn't and couldn't follow his command under their current condition, he would have to change their allegiances. With this knowledge, he had sought out and killed 4 of the rotting giants and now had them stored on a small desert plateau, a few miles from inhabited city limits. These monoliths would serve a better cause in death than they did in life.

Scratching out a large pentagram around the decaying cadavres, he then proceeded to recite the merging ritual that would create a monstrosity worthy of being called a guardian. Uttering some ancient screeds in some long forgotten tongue, the pentagram began to glow a sickly violet. Bursting forth from the desert dunes issued five chitinous claws. They reached skywards and combined their grasp at the peak of their length. Ripping out of their edges materialized a horrid sheet of gnarled and twisted bodily organs which created a warped and nightmarish dome around the four corpses. Bright lights were radiating deep within the flesh pile and hideous and indescribable sounds were pulsating with it. Cheogh was too busymarvelling at his work, that he didn't even register the power signals projecting from city limits.

Half an hour passed and the nightmare was beginning to dim. The arms that held aloft the freakish tent collapsed, along with the whole flesh structure. As it collapsed, a literal fountain of rancid and congealed blood arose from the whole mess. As it oozed on the ground, only one monolithic construct was standing at it's center. A gargantuan and vicious tower of demonic flesh and malicious will was formed in the binding ceremony. It vaguely resembled a hound in shape, but was the size of a monument ad was built up of draconic bone and tortured meat. Four orifices broke open at the beast's four limbs and out burst the ravenous revenants of the faceless souls that constructed it. These vile spectres were to form the unholy armour that protected the hulk. The remaining flesh and bone that had been left over from the operation were quickly being absorbed into the soles of the demon, increasing it's capacity for the souls of the living.

Cheogh laughed in triumph. The 'Legion' construct that he had created was more a success than he could ever have wished. Never before had he actually the corpses to construct this creature. Knowing that the hapless pair in the sewers would also be after Malone, he knew this would give him ample time to leave the mortal realm forever. The spine of the world was calling and the had come to leave. Leaping in to the sky, Cheogh and the Legion went in opposite directions, one heading off into the sandy void, and the other off to the broken remnants of civilization.

OOC: I'm on leave (26 days of relaxation) in the States. I'm not on the comp much for the simple fact that I'm relaxing and enjoying life, friends, family, and a few parties :)

I might show up sooner or later and add a few paragraphs to this RP. Don't count on it though. :thumb:
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Astarté felt Malone's fear grow deep within her heart. Depression fell upon her like bricks, she didn't know what to do. She listened hard to her surroundings, so ominously quiet, eerie, full of suspense. Yet, she could feel the calm sound of running water nearby. She ran over towards Luggage and asked him quietly for a small basin, his large wooden lid came open, and expelled a large amount of dust, which made her cough a little and she rubbed her eyes with her sleeves. She hugged him tightly and sent a thankful thought towards him. He responded with kind modesty. She rushed off towards a deep lake with a small waterfall which ran into a small standing of trees. "Would it be a crime to bathe here?" She asked herself.

Astarté then slapped her forehead. "Almost forgot!" She ran back towards the large wooden box and snaffled up some new clothes. Back near the stream she sat and admired how the water ran, she was of an inquistive nature and how she managed to ask herself so many questions was fascinating. She came slowly towards the waters edge and inspected her image in its slightly rippled reflection, she flinched back, she looked dreadful, almost beyond repair. She'd had so much in only a couple of days. She hoped it would get no worse. Astarté smiled to herself removed the heavy cloak on her shoulders and jumped into the lake fully clothed, she yelped at the chill of the water coming in contact with her skin, she shivered until she settled down. She proceeded to remove the now heavy dress which hung upon her, she began to scrub it vigourously to remove the stains from it. As soon as she'd finished she rang out the dress and threw it upon the grass next to the waters edge.

It was a suddenly a hot day and the water felt nice, now that she'd settled. Astarté began to relax in her current situation, it was wonderful to feel the small rays of sunshine fall against her, like they fell directly towards her heart warming it and suppressing the depression she felt. She hummed a wonderful tune under her breath which consoled her further, the song carried itself far, however, she remained unaware of everything else. As she washed herself, she immersed her herself completely within the water and swam towards the waterfall and as she appeared out to look from behind the waterfall she screamed.

Malone stood a few meters away from her at the bank. "That's a wonderful song my dear, care to sing it for me?" he asked.
    "You shouldn't be here..." She softly defended herself of her vulnerability. "At least make your presence made, when it is not expected..."

Malone raised one long eye-brow as he peered down at the quite naked girl as she bathed, then he sat on a nearby rock and started cleaning his finger-nails, "Don't think you have anything that i haven't seen before my dear, there is no need to be embarrsed," He turned his head and loooked at her as she bobbed in the wated then he smiled, and laughed, long and clear, "Look at that bright tinge of red you have turned my dear!" His eyes, having no trouble seeing throught the clear water travelled downwards then back up and his smile grew ever wider, "Trust me my dear, you have nothing to be embarrsed about!"

"I much prefer to take a shower myself...." Malone performed a complicated gesture at the water fall that rushed into the lake that Astarté bathed in, and pointed above his head, as the water abruptly ceased to flow into the water and flowed towards him, Malone quikly undressed as the water poured over him, letting his hair drench itself and run down his back, he let his head go back and filled his mouth with the cold, clean water, and swolled, savouring the taste, this surely must be one of the last clean springs left on this world, there was no trace of pollution in this water, how strange.

After a few minutes Malone nodded back to where the water had come from and the waterfall, rushed back to where it had came from and started flowing in its normal position. "Luggage! Here! Give me clothes!"

The lumbering piece of wood trundelled up beside Malone and it lid clicked open revealing a stunning black suit, Malone put the clothes on swiftly. There was a stylish pair of long black pants which fitted him perfectly in his human form and glowing white shirt and a black trench coat that covered his broad shoulders. After a breif thought he reached into the box again and pulled out a small black hat and placed it over his long hair and combed out his hair with his hands, pulling out the last of the water.

He turned back to Astarté who was still wading in the water, "What are you waiting for my dear? Are you still not finished? Oh well, I feel auxilarated, i'm going for a run, be ready when i get back!"

Malone lept into action jumping far into the air and hitting the ground at full pace and he was gone, in a cloud of dust, he thought he would go for a run back to that city he had passed a while ago, he had an urge to meet some mortals, he had to find out how their minds worked properly if he was ever to get to understand Astarté, he was about 1km away, and clsoing quickly when he heard a loud explosion rise from within the city, and smoke rise up from its interior, something was wrong.....damn, and here i am in good clothes as well!

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Astarté stood her position, blushing furiously, she felt the water around her get warmer...she sighed and ducked her head quickly under the water and glided till she was rather content with herself. She appeared back upon the surface, she looked back on what had just happened. Did he bathe in front of her? She shook her head in disapproval..."Well I was in no condition to watch anyone bathe...that....insufferable....man!" She scorned him under her breath. She pulled herself out of the water and dressed hastily into a dress , which matched her hair almost perfectly. She put on the large cloak over her and took out the small comb and went over her hair quickly.

She become bored and pleasured herself by sitting on the rock that Malone had seated himself upon only minutes ago. She again questioned herself fully, "Why am I still here? Does he really need me here? Why can I still not get through to him? And why does he look at me so strangely, like I'm hurting him? Am I? Does he think I'm ugly?!" The last thought stuck in her head for a few moments. The result left her depressed. She was not vain of character, she was also not aware of her beauty, but nevertheless, it left her feeling rather below herself. Astarté peered down sadly at her reflection within the waters surface which shimmered, rippling slightly. "I should ask him...he'd be truthful, right?"

She paced back and forth for what seemed like hours, she managed to get a little conversation with the wooden box. She found him to be an interesting character, very loyal towards his master, yet very kind...unlike his master. She decided to ask Luggage: "Luggage, do you think I'm pretty?" she sent the message telepathically. "Well, Miss Astarté, I don't know, I can't see you. But you sound pretty." with this she laughed her melodic laugh. "How can anyone sound pretty?" Luggage made a movement that seemed to be that he shrugged. "I don't know. I can't see you, so I have to improvise. I can hear you, at least." she shook her head and laughed. "You're so sweet...thank you." She hugged him quickly and sat upon his lid, he didn't mind as much. She waited patiently for Malone to return...

The city's supports shook under the tremendous weight of the distant tremors. Surprised patrons arose from their mortal slumber and looked off in awe in the direction of the slowly gaining stamps. What they were to see would scar their memories for the short amount of time they had left to live. A large flesh construct that resembled a hound in shape but corpse in aesthetics was slowly but tirelessly flotaing to the city. Four fearful revenants formed a hideous matrix around the gargant, keeping it aloft most likely. Sudden but faint hissing was heard off in the distance as the thing loosed a volley of corrupted and spectre guided cadavres that pulsed with unnatural energies. A volley of ten of these putrid missiles were screaming their way to the city, trailing a disgusting tail of bitter ichor in their wake. They gathered in a circle formation and formed a tight weave. The horrified citizens were alarmed as what was a faint hissing, grew to unbearable banshee's wailing and shattered the spirits of those who absorbed the full brunt of it's destruktive magiks. Those who survived would not be alive for too much longer as the corpses collided with the closes scraper. When they hit, the wailing stopped and all that appeared to have happened was that there was now an unsightly mess on the side of it. Slowly the destructive potetial of this mess were being realized however, for the glowing of the refuse was glowing much brighter than before. Just before it became blinding, there was silence, and then white.

Several more volleys from the deadapult left the city in tatters. Black flames engulfed the city and the many inhabitants were beginning to make their desperate departures. However, by that time, the Legion was upon them. It landed with a bonecracking shockwave that was expelled four-fold by each of it's limbs. It stood solemn for a minute and slowly, tiny door like orifices opened at two sides of each of it's legs. Human remains began pouring out, and with this, Cheogh's shock troopers were upon the city. These abominations were mis-matched human, animal and demonic remains all strung together by the souls of the slian and the intestines of the rotting. It was their job to butcher the rest of the human race and to drag their carcasses back to the Legion for processing. The remnants were banding together to put up meagre resistance against the unfeeling horde, but try as they might, they were no match for the unstoppable waves of unworthy dead.

"How do you fight an enemy who does not care for it's own wellbeing?"

Malone strided through the burning city, large chunks of skyscrapers falling and meshing into the concrete around him, if you were watching you would have thought it strange how Malone seemed to be hit by none of the falling Debris, he always seemed to step out of the way just in time, but what was strange is that he was totally cool about it, as if it came as no surprise to him at all.....

"How do you fight an enemy who does not care for it's own wellbeing?" Malone stepped up beside the old man as the words left his mouth and began to sob quietly as his home burnt to the ground, obviously hit by one of the 'things' launched 'missiles'...

"Well old man, when one doesn't care about one's well being, it can only make it easier to immobilise it....right? Look at the size of the thing, how hard can some thing like that be to bring down? Watch!" As he screamed the last word his figure ripped and stretched as he grew back into his Daemon form, in a large cirlce all his on-lookers scrambled backwards to get out of his way.

Before Malone leapt into the air, he stared forlornly down at the ripped and tattered remains of his fine clothes, then shrugged as he looked over his Daemon attire which now draped his body. His long wings clicked open, throwing a small group of mortals into the air as it bumped into them, Malone laughed long and clear, how good it felt to be back in his body.

Malone flew straight at the beast, and drew both hands back to his hips and two great fireballs sprung to life in his palms, as he neared he let both of them fly at the beast, mere centimeters before they made contact, the beast seemed to just turn to nothing but smoke. Malone heard a fast rushing and then an outward, pop, he had just enough time as he turned to see the beast swipe with one giant claw and club Malone into a nearby building, Malone went through 4 storeys of office building before he came to a stop on the top of recitionist's desk. The woman screamed and fled as one of Malone horns went deftly through her computer screen.

With a groan Malone lifted himself up on one elbow and stared out the window as the ugly contraption turned its attention back on the city, "Damn how the hell did that thing do that! I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!" Malone fell off the desk landing in a crouched position just behind the glass window, he leaned his head forward, letting his horns take care of the glass.

Malone rolled out of the window, and tryed to make as small appearance as was possible as his bulking body fell down the side of the sky-skraper, 10metres up from the ground, his wings clicked open again and brought him to a quick stop. Sitting down on the rubble filled ground, Malone looked up at the beast as it fired volley after volley of 'missiles' at the surrounding buildings.

"I have no idea why i even want to save these mortals, but i must try, and there is only one way that i can think of doing it!" By this time a large group of people had grown more confident and had inched closer to see what had fell from the skyscraper window and had come to such a quick stop. Malone smiled up at his audience, his pointed fangs poking through his lips, "My friends!" He said as he rose, "I suggest backing off....i'm going to....put on some weight if you will!" He said this in his most mocking voice that he could summon, nearly laughing at them as he spoke.

Malone grimaced as he tryed to decide on what form to take as his body grew, grew ever larger.....if he was going to beat this ugly thing, he must be larger!

Malone raised both hands into the air and clenched his fists and placed them together, he slowly began to summon the energy he needed. Clouds all accross the sky suddenly rushed outwards, racing accross the sky leaving the sky blank, the area grew dark, except for one long beam of bright blue light that surrounded Malone and rose high into the sky. Cracks opened in the ground under the Daemons feet, a large crater sunk into the ground, at least 20metres in diameter

Malone's eyes closed tight as the energy kept flowing into his body, his form stretched and contorted as he grew, lightning arced out of nothing in the sky, striking his form, but it seemed to have no effect, the lightning stuck and just continued to surge, as Malone clenched his teeth as the crater grew ever larger and his form rose higher....

Malone's increase in size suddenly burst into frenzied acceleration. A second arc of lightning streaked from the sky giving Malone a previously unfelt overwhelming power. Malones form maximised, now he was ready to combat his rotting opponent. The crater at his feet, now so large that it has engulfed and demolished buildings itself. The arc's of lightning ceased and a single stream of light pierced the clouds. Malones eyes rolled open with a sinister glare. He briefly looked to the sky in mystery, wondering where his untapped power came from. Looking up, Malone sees the single beam of light cutting through the dark sky and landing upon the roof of a semi demolished skyscraper.

A small figure stands at the base of the light beam... a figure he'd recognised from before. The distant figure yells,

"Beast, do what you must... purge this abomination"

With that, the light beam retracted and Phoez made his exit, sliding from reality once more...

Malone steepen his brow and faced his attention once more Undead golem of menace. "Lets rumble dead boy..."

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information