Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Play (the game this time)

Malone looked strangely down at his feet as he saw the strange arcane being slip back into nothingness, "Damned little *******, he's going to pay dearly for hurting AstartÚ, but for now i'm in his debt for that excellent little power boost.......damn him."

He looked down at himself, he was easily taller then the sky-scraper he had fallen out of before, this certainly was a strange experience. He wasn't exactly sure why he chose this body, but he always did like the idea of this, as he marvelled at the thick red fur that covered his chest and the long black hair that fell to his hips, he smiled quietly to himself, his tail bobbing from one side to the other.

Malone took one giant step forward, stepping over a few houses, making sure he didn't damage anything too severly, merely taking the rooves off two, and the chimney off one, he stood proudly infront of the ugly monstrosity and gripped it around the mid-quarters and pushed forward with all his might he lauchened both of them into the air, and away from the city, he sighed as he hit the pair hit the ground, out of harm of the city, good now i don't have to worry about hurting the mortals!

As the beast was struggling to raise itself to its four legs, Malone rushed in and gave it a mightly upper-cut under the chin, flipping it onto its back, he jumped then, aiming both feet as he fell at the beasts belly, but before he could cast his death-blow, the beast disapated into smoke and appeared behind him again, this time he wasn't going to be fooled by the same trick, he fell onto his hands and thrust both feet backwards, jabbing the big ugly in the throat.

The thing staggered backwards, all four legs beginning to fail, Malone smiled maliciously and stepped forwards, his foot leaving cracks in the ground, "You! You killed thousands of innocent people! If anyone is going to be doing that around here! ITS ME!" Malone reached back and threw his arm forwards, driving his fist far into the beast's front, his arm dragged as broken ribs stuck into his forearm, with a groan he pulled out his arm quickly and jumped back, the beast fell forwards, only its two back legs doing as it wanted to, as it tryed to drag itself back wards, with its back legs, the screams it let out pierced the sky, and even back in the city, the people fell to the ground holding their ears trying to block the sound.

Malone laughed at the pitiful creature as it scrabbled hopelessly, he held out one perfect hand and in sparks and flame, his long staff appeared, he held it out long at the creature, and started slowly to concentrate every ounce of energy that he had, he forced everything that he had gathered into the staff, and as he did so, he shrunk, his size wavered and he fell back into the Daemon skin, which he was born in, and just before he let the blast loose, "You are a pitiful waste of my time, you are pain to this earth and should never have existed! Now be gone!" The blast reached out from the end of his staff, and wrapped around the beast, the was one last ear busting roar as it disappeared into nothing more then a red mist in the air, the blast completeing its task.

Malone fell to one knee, holding himself up with one hand, he stored his staff away back to where he got it....."Well i suppose that was a good enough exercise, now to get back to AstartÚ"

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

AstartÚ still on top of Luggage slowly awaited Malones return. Suddenly she felt a tremendous pressure over her entire body like she had just been thrown through a building. Letting out a winded scream the girl passed out on Luggage. Luggage wondering what was wrong with AstartÚ started to panic. Momentarily she gained conscienceness but feeling very rejuvenated. It suddenly donned on her... MALONE...

Next thing AstartÚ came crashing to the ground getting dirt and grass stains over her newly washed clothes.

"Luggage!! What did you do that for...."

Turning around to her horror, AstartÚ envisages the once whole robot now lay in two seperate pieces motionless. At the bottom half of the former crate stood Phoez slowly sheathing his sword. AstartÚ cried...

"You Monster... you... you... MONSTER..."

Phoez slowly walked toward her extending both his arms. Still off her feet, AstartÚ crawled backwards on her hands to get away from the walking corpse. Phoez grabbed AstartÚ's head and she felt a rush of divine power. Opening her eyes slowly AstartÚ was hardly prepared for the feature that stood before her.

Gently holding her face was a brilliant glowing being. The angelic being struck her as being nothing less than magnificent. A voice slowly eminated from faceless being,

"Do not fear AstartÚ, the twisted corpse you know in your reality is only a mortal vessel in which i exist. I am Phoez, Holy Spirit of the Sword. My true form only seen by those cursed. Cursed you are AstartÚ. S°ulgatis... is your curse, the link between mortal and demon. Like the corpse who stands before you, you to can weild the sword of Phoez. Your soul devoted to the destruction of evil instead of its saviour. Whilst any mortal can weild
    Phoez, none weild it more powerfully than the S°ulgatis. The choice is yours to be made. Do not take it lightly... for the AstartÚ you know now will not be the AstartÚ you know after the weilding. Souls become one... One soul for one cause. Time is short... this mortals carcass draws to an end."

With the final word said Phoez releases AstartÚ's head. She lightly slumps to the ground feeling almost euphoric from the encounter. AstartÚ looks up at the corpse, she tries to speak but nothing comes out. Phoez mortal body hisses,

"The enchanted box is a servant of the beast. It now lays slain like all followers of evil. Choose your path AstartÚ."

Phoez looks to the horizon,

"the beast returns..."

With that Phoez exits in his standard manner, fading like a blown light bulb.

AstartÚ now highly confused and little disorientated stands to her feet and looks in the direction Phoez had also peered. The newly informed S°ulgatis awaits her link...

Malone was slowly staggering back when he was lifted off the ground and thrown backwards, his head clicked up looked in the direction from where the pyscic blast came from, his eyes flared, flame leaping from his sockets, he screamed, "Luggage!"....

Malone stood quickly and clicked his fingers, the carcass of luggage fell onto the ground in front of him, Malone had to hold back tears when he saw the sight, the pair had been companions since nearly the beginning of time, they had done so much together.

Malone held out his hands and held the two parts together, and the box after a few seconds, started to glow brightly, it illuminated the area for miles around, with a bright white light, Malone threw back his head and screamed at the top of his lungs, "Come back damn you! NOW!" Malone was blown backwards, he came to a rest in a crumpled mess 20metres away....

************mind of luggage***************
    Angel...........evil angel..............pain..........must hold on...........master........will.........save.....m e

Just as the light was fading from all corners of his being, Luggage felt the power of his being start flowing through him again, the gap was gone, Master! Thanks to the ground! Master!

Luggage extended all his legs happily and bounced up and down a few times on the spot happily, but the sight which he saw stunned him, the master was over there, why is the master there? The bulk of Luggage slowly plodded up beside his master, he was unconcious, reaching out with his embued Telekinetic powers, he picked his masters body up and placed it softly on his lid.

With his Master safely draped over the lid, Luggage started plodding slowly back to the only person who could save him, the little sweet one....AstartÚ hopefully that thing wasn't still there....

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

AstartÚ replied through strained notes.
    "Give it to me..." She said sadly towards the now non-existant Phoez. "Dammit, give it to me." She persisted further. "Give me the damned sword!" She screamed. Out in the middle of nowhere, a bright light enhaloed that of her current surroundings, yet only appeared as a single beam which radiated from the sky. And then an undescribable, unbearable light which blinded her temporarily, subsided and all that was left was the sword which shined so mysteriously upon its invisible pedestal. She quickly ran up to it and pulled it from its position. As she held it, its weight was surprisingly light, she manoeuvred well with it in her hands. Shimmering light emanated from its blade, its hilt encrusted with many jewels, though she wasn't sure as she could not identify them.

She looked sadly, would she have to kill Malone? She saw no need to. He wasn't to hurt anyone...while she was around. "Oh..it appears that I am his only hope." She felt it's holy light attempt to possess her, it crawled and shivered against her. She spoke to it directly. "I am your master now, you must obey me." her voice light, though trembling. the sword continued to resist her as it turned itself upon her. "You are nothing to the Holy Spirit any longer, darned artifact! You will fall to your masters orders!" She roared. It stopped in its rage. AstartÚ flung it to the ground in disgust. "I will not surrender to possession..."

She left the sword, it became suddenly, tainted. She ran towards Malone and Luggage, looked down sadly and saw Malone's body lying limply and uncomfortably upon the wooden box. Luggage in his panic spoke to her in rushed sentences. "I cannot save my master, help him, you must hurry!" AstartÚ was at a loss, she did not know what to do then it hit her. The sword, which now came under her possession attempted again to take over her. "Stop it!" She demanded forcfully.

"Life Heal!" She called. She raised the sword slightly above her head. The earths life from around her was drained and gathered within the sword in a bright blue light, unusual as it was a 'white' holy sword. The swords blade soon carried that blue light and waited for her command. She softly allowed the blade to touch Malone's skin, it seared it lightly, AstartÚ feared that it would permanantly hurt the both of them...she felt herself losing her mind, her consciousness. She quickly called out to the sword before she fell as well. "Release!" the blue light radiated from the blade like sonic waves and hit Malone's lifeless body, it's waves absorbed with difficulty. AstartÚ yelled at the sword to carry on with more force, then as the light became dull and life was once as it was before, she fell to the ground, weak.

The skies above began to churn. The barren steppes beneath the dark gargoyle began to cry with the tortured moans of the unjustly slain. A welling of dull red washed up from the soils themselves. The unweary beast stopped in midflight and dropped to the ground with a thud. Inspecting the earth, he gave off a short snarl. "Infernal fools!" grunted the craggy beast as he kicked up chunks of dirt. Looking up to the sky, his eyes began to shine a sickly green, and immediately, the clouds started raining crimson droplets. Soaking into the already bloodied earth, the crater that Cheogh had carved began to fill with a sickly orange ichor. Four familiar revenants appeared at the pool's surface and they quickly met at the centre, to bond into a single and larger entity. Cheogh smiled to himself. "The spirit is willing but as is always the case, the flesh is oh so weak!" he cursed. "Now your power will belong to someone who is truly deserving, your failure has cost me in fresh souls. The meagre returns you made are pathetic. Now you will pay with your existance." With that, Cheogh stretched out one lazy arm and immediately, as he had done so many times before, began to draw out the liquid out of it's pit. The single revenant was contorted, twisted in agony. Just before it was drawn into the blackened talon, it unleashed an unearthly roar that shook the nearby mountains and robbed them of life. A thin white mist began to form around Cheogh, winding and hardening into a second layer atop the already impervious hide. "This unholy armour will grant me many benefits, maybe your life won't have been so worthless after all." he chuckled to the ghostly skull that formed on the back of his left hand. Facing back in the direction he had come from, Cheogh took a moment to ponder his next move.

After a minute of thinking, he remembered the mark of recall that he had inscribed on his creation. Turning to face his creation pool, he waved his hand across his face, and where there once was thin air, now lay the king of corpses with scant traces of red vapour shifting back into place. The broken body of his Legion lay on the ground that was only moments before red, was now dead black. "It's time to get to work..." Cheogh muttered with a sigh as he began plans to recreate his monstrosity.

Malone's eyes clicked open and he scrabbled backwards over the ground as he saw the sword, it was one held only by the high Assasins of the Arcane circle, but then as the blurriness cleared from his eyes, he saw who withheld it, it was AstartÚ, his eyes widened, and he pulled himself swiftly to his feet.....

He winced at the pain as he walked, before he reached out his hand, he concentrated a small bit of energy down on himself, healing all the minor wounds that pocked his body, then quickly before she had a chance to notice Malone whipped out his hand and snatched the sword from her, screaming at the touch of the handle in his hand, he jumped high in the air and threw the blasted thing as far as he possibly could in the direction of the city, to be rid of its presence for the time being, that deceiftful ******* Phoez had done this! I knew him 'lending' me energy was too good to be true!

As he landed back on the ground and settled back into his human form Malone saw AstartÚ fall to the ground, the presence of that damed sword must have drained her! No good can come from the Arcane circle, Damn them! He placed both hands on her chest, and again the bright light flowed down his arms and into her chest, spreading through her whole body, and the strained look on her face turned to a releived smile, Malone copyed her smile and looked down, finding her presence easier to handle every time he looked down at her, "Little one, you are going to have to learn to stop all this fainting business, do you hear me?" he let out a soft laugh through his mortal bodies lips and looked down at her, staring deeply into the mortals eyes, examining her....

His face growing quickly serious, he reached forward and gripped the girl by the shoulders and asked her quietly. "What did that Arcane pest want with you AstartÚ? And why did you have 'it's' sword?"

"...I do not know" AstartÚ passed through her lips.
    "He...says I am cursed, is it true?" She continued, tears fell readily from her eyes. Malone looked down at her apologetically, but then turned away and harden his gaze.
    "I always wanted to know why you do that. Like, you think...Do you think I'm...no, nevermind."
    She struggled to bring herself to sit up. He let go of her gently and stood up. AstartÚ finally managed to sit up and looked out in the fields where they were. Luggage walked around still in a slight panic. The dark-haired girl sent a thought towards him. "Your master is okay now." He responded happily and stopped moving so strangely.

She sat plasted in her current position for what seemed like hours. Again she felt paralysed because of her own stupid decisions. She looked in Malone's direction "He implied that if I took up his sword, that I'd have to kill you...I know it deep down that I couldn't do it. Surely if you were as so evil as he said, you'd have killed me by now, right? ...He said, that I am cursed, being joined to you as I am. To be the destroyer of evil, not its saviour. What...am I? I'm just a pawn in this game that everyone is playing, I hate it! I despise being used as a decoy, just a distraction, an object. You know, I have feelings too." She raised herself from the ground where she sat and took off as far as her fatigued body could take her and fell to the ground and sobbed loudly.

"Why can't I help myself...what's wrong with me?" Malone walked towards her slowly and placed a caring hand upon her shoulder. "I know this is out of place now, but, do you think I'm ugly?" She peered up at him with tear-streaked cheeks.

Malone stood straight and proud above AstartÚ, his eye quivered quickly, barely noticeable, then he kneeled going down on one knee, he put two fingers under her chin and lifted her face up softly, "My dear little mortal, of course you aren't! You are the most lovely being i have lain my eyes on in my entire existence! My dear, that arcane beast is merely putting thoughts in your head which never should have been there, for one, you are not cursed to have me as your link, trust me there is much worse then myself......although there is better...."

He reached out with one hand and gently wiped the tears from her red-cheeks, why am i doing this? Why does it feel so right? This is a mere mortal, but it feels so........good? Without thinking twice Malone leaned forwards and kissed the stunned mortal gently on the lips.

Malone closed his eyes and savoured the taste, quickly Malone clicked his eyes open and jumped to his feet, and walked away, as he walked he scratched the back of his head, NOW WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO AND DO THAT YOU FOOL OF A DAEMON! You DESERVE to go back to pandemonium for that! She is only a mortal, what will the poor thing be thinking now?

He turned slowly and looked down at her as she stared up at him, "Why?....."

Malone as he stared down at her, although he tryed to conceal it, a single tear rolled down his cheek, and breifly hung on his cheek, "Honestly my dear, i can't explain it, it felt so.....right? You are not ugly little one, although what do you think of me can i ask?"

After half an hour of frantic piecing, Cheogh still had little idea as to how he was going to go about creating his newest mostrosity. "If the hip bone is connected to the leg bone or...hmm. Maybe i should just stick the basics." With a simple click of his fingers, the rotting flesh fell from the titanic bones of the Legion. Enlisting the aid of the short-lived worker poltergeists, he rearranged the pieces to resemble a somewhat crude, but effective hellion (infernal centaur) that towered over it's previous incarnation. It had four mighty legs to support it self and four arms with which to deal death. Looking over at the refuse flesh, he fashioned a bladder from a thick tarp of intestinal outlining and filled it with the rest of the flesh. He bound it into a sphere and floated it up to the skeleton's throat. Knowing that normal steel skeleton bindings would not work, he summoned a Glabrezu demon from an abyssal gate.

Fresh from a recent kill, the foul looking Glabrezu that stood before an equally hideous gargoyle was dripping in different shades of red, with fresh blood trickling down it's hide. It looked like something straight out of one of those fool mortal 'movies' as they called them. The feral beast swished it's ugly maw from side to side, and then turned it's focus to Cheogh. It smelt the faint aura of magic that tingled off his hands, shining with bitter traces of octarine (the colour of magic). Wanting a much more worthy feast, the raging demon made a clumsy lunge at our villain. As it was in mid pounce, Cheogh dealt it an ugly blow to the face and it stopped dead at his feet. Tearing his arm out of it's head, he proceeded with the special rites that would infuse it's soul into the joints of his bone structure. Removing the beast's brain, he made some tears on the temporal lobe at the bottom, and wiped the dripping trophy along the nearest bone. Crafting a fine pentagram, it began to shine purple and then a dull crimson. Racing from the five points, the spiritual essence ran the length of the skeleton and tightly bound them, fusing the bone structural into the toughness of adamantite. He floated the rest of the demon's corpse up to the throat with the rest of the refuse flesh.

Looking over to the remaining three skulls, he infused a smaller portion of the demon's raging spirit with what little brains it had left. Eye sockets now burning with a putrid green, they now floated alongside the Hellion, burning with the same demonic energies that their former shell had in life. The creature had all of it's powers sorted, but it needed one more thing: skin. With several more gestures, the earth itself rose up around the creature's legs and enveloped it in the mighty mantle of molten magma. The lava that surrounded it never grew cool and burned tracks wherever the thing stood. It was truly a sight to behold, much mightier than the Legion of before. Just before Cheogh forgot, he cast a Rapid Decomposition spell on the bag of flesh in the creature's throat. The hidoues gas that frothed from the creatuer's maw was an atrocious mixture of death and decay, burning the strongest of metals with little ease. Now it was complete.

Marvelling over his masterpeice, he decided that it was worthy of a mind of it's own. Using a basic sentience spell (dragging several loose spirits into the corpse), the Hellion awoke. It's mind made up of vicious and malicious spirits, it would prove a nightmare of a challenge. These spirits were keen on the killing and could control the body with as much ease and skill as though it were there own. However, before Cheogh could issue orders, the contraption made a mad dash off to the city. "Hey, Come back here you idiot!!!......Damn, should have sacrificed an aasimar or something."

Perched on a large rock just within visable range of AstartÚ, Malone and Luggage, Phoez stood happy in a way but somewhat dissappointed in another. Though the good had far out weighed the bad by any means. It was time...

Phoez shimmered in, just behind Luggage and pinned the living crate to the ground with both of his hands. The daemon and S°ulgatis both broke off their deep and meaningful suddenly and paid their attention to the now quivering Luggage. Phoez speaks..

"Beast, AstartÚ... i mean you all no harm anymore i just wish to speak though shall either of show ilintention toward this corpse... well lets say there are far worse things that can happen to lil' Luggage then merely falling in twine"

Phoez leans over and whispers to Luggage...

"I have come to you both in harmony with words of wise... Firstly you Bea... Malone. You have passed 2 of 3... tests and the third stands before you..."

Malone aggrivated as expected retorts... "Tests!!???..."

"Yes beast, tests... Test 1. Protector. I enhanced your power four fold back in that city in your fight against that abomination... two fold ur energy would have easily destroyed that thing without question. You felt this rush and yet still you threw every part of it at that evil. With the power you had you could have killed the beast and slaughtered the innocents who ran from it also.
    Test 2. Self-sacrifice. Your friend here *tapping Luggage* was... lets face it dead. The magic you summoned to save this poor creature left you totally defenseless and at worst could have removed your existance, yet the box lives."

AstartÚ: "You would do all tha..."
    Malone gently puts his fingers over her mouth... "and the third test?"

Phoez: "The third is maybe the hardest yet the simplest of tasks"
    Malone gruffly: "WHICH IS"
    Phoez: "Forgiveness... learn to forgive those who have wronged you, as those who you have wronged must forgive"
    Malone: "And with all this crap with your tests and your forgiveness... what the hell does it prove..."

Phoez: "you sense and AstartÚ knows the evil... whilst its weak now, time is young and evil will grow ever stronger soon"

At the finish of Phoez sentence he looks sharply to his right... sensing power over the horizon... "I must go..."

AstartÚ: "You can't go... i have questions... how do you still occupy the same corpse... i held you in my hands..."

Phoez: "what you held was not Phoez... a mere prop in test of readiness for S°ulgatis... i will explain but now i leave..."

Phoez releases pressure off Luggage... at that instant Malone launched at Phoez just to be knocked back by the lightning that strikes Phoez... and with that the fettered corpse was gone...

Luggage started to jump around happy like... "No hurt anymore... no pain... no hurt... angel say no hurt no pain"

The touch of holiness was a euphoric experience for any creature

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information