Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The fall of civilisation.....

Gibusu raised one eyebrow as he peered down at the girl stuck under the large garage door, then as his tail flicked from side to side, he burst out laughing ashe realised that she wasn't joking, she was actually stuck where she was.

Gibusu walked quickly around to where the girl had been standing when she had pressed the button earlier to raise the door, he promptly found the button and raised one well manicured claw, then he turned his head and smiled at the girl, his finger raised to the door raise button, "You certainly are in a predicament aren't you my dear? Possibly this should be the right time to make you tell me what your plans are for my payment?"

Wth this he started laughing again and took one step towards the girl, his tail stretched out towards the girl and brushed her hair behind her ears, and off her face and forehead, then he stood right above her and stared downwards. His tail stretched out backwards as he stared and playfully went from being placed above the downwards, and upwards buttons of the door.....

ooc: Mel, i've sent you a PM explaining a few things, i'm sorry :cry:

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Sylvannah peered up painfully from her position, Gibusu looked down upon her, his image brought fear to her mind. He didn't look menacing, but portrayed with power. She looked down as to avert his gaze and to put his laughter out of his mind. He crouched near to her and moved his tail near her face to brushed the bangs which fell heavily upon her face. She stared up at Gibusu, she wasn't sure what to think. She felt insecure from his action, was he concerned for her...?

She shook her head weakly. "What are you doing to me...can you not get me out...please? I'm...in a lot of pain, please..." She begged. The garage door, which she lay beneath fell a little lower, Sylvannah cried out in pain, which came out more of a meek cry then a scream. "As you can tell I'm not really in a position to play games with you Gibusu." He quickly darted his eyes until it reached the button and his tail hovered only a few centimetres above it, before he could press it, Sylvannah spoke. "...I can't breathe." She'd never felt so vulnerable as she did at that moment, she'd much rather die then ask for his sympathy. She looked up from where she lay her vision became blurred and she felt herself growing sleepy. She relaxed "Hmm...goodnight." Sylvannah passed into unconsciousness.

Gibusu stood quickly and slapped the button marked 'Up' on the remote on the wall, in a few jerky movements the door worked its way upwards, as the door jammed again half-way up embers burnt in his eyes as he placed both hands and threw the door upwards, bending the steel runners on the side as the jam was also forced up by Gibusu's bulging arms.

Next he turned his eyes down to the un-concious girl, he knelt down next to her, and put a gentle hand under her lower quarters and unders her back, as he stood with her easily his tail wound its way around her head and held it up to ease the strain of her neck. He looked down at her with new eyes, he stared down at her with pity, "Wake up! Please....i meant no harm babe, come on!"

Gibusu had never had to do it before, but he knew some basic medical procedures, he walked over to his car and lightly kimped up onto the roof of his car, and placed her down beside him, he looked up one way and then the other to make sure there was no one watching, then he placed both hands on her chest, and heaved, breathing into her mouth, until her eyes clicked open.

"Now little one, please don't make me have to do that again, although its not exactly an un-pleasent experience" He quietly said to her as he hopped off the roof and winked at her from the ground and he licked his lips and smiled up at her as he savoured the taste watching her scowl, "Now babe, lets do whatever we came here for....."

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Sylvannah's eyes fluttered open slowly and she looked up to see Gibusu looking down at her as he helped her up. She felt strange, and her back hurt. "What...Law? What have you done to me?" She stared at him in pure contempt. "What was I saying? ...I, hold on, I need to get something." She attempted to lift herself from his arms, but failed as the pain which throbbed at her back ripped through her chest and she fell back into his arms crying in agony. He watched her carefully and placed a blanket over her. She groaned and her eyes felt heavy as she struggled to hold them open. "...Damn, I'm tired. I'll talk to you in the morning. And didn't I tell you not to call me 'babe'?" He laughed softly at her.

Gibusu assisted her inside, and she guided him towards a couch, like herself, made completely of leather, it smelt new and still gathered its shine. She seated herself uneasily upon it and rested against the armrest "Ohhh...I'm sorry, I wuld go over the plans, but right now, I'm seriously considering a new garage door. I knew that it'd kick me in the butt one day, I was fortunate you came along" She grabbed the shabby, gray woolen blanket which covered her and she huddled closely within it and she sighed quietly to herself. "Feel free to walk around, there's nothing to take however, so don't bother trying...well, at least I THINK there's nothing to take." She examined the ceiling from where she lay and she stayed silent for a while, before asking. "If I was unconscious, how did I become conscious again, was it you? I've never experienced anything like that."

He sat next to her, but preferred not to say anything, she understood it to be a sign, she didn't ask any further questions. Sylvannah lay and it caused her pain to even think of it, she never really had to take anyone into consideration before, but before she could stop herself she said "...Thanks." The light haired woman then covered her head with the blanket and silently cursed herself to sleep.

Gibusu heard her muffle some words into the sheet as she fell to sleep, cute.....

Gibusu stood and looked around the dark room after waiting for her to fall uneasily into sleep. 'I never was too good at that healing crap...' he said quietly to himself. He walked back out to where the bent garage door was and jumped up and caught it in his paws as he went outside and pulled it down as he rounded off his somersault, the door clanged loudly to the ground as he hit the ground in a crouch both hands on the ground as his tail flicked from side to side.

He looked around, up and down the alley he was sittting in, then he sniffed the air, and jumped and landed on the wall of another building, using his momentum he boucned again off that wall and onto another and then onto the roof tops of the city. He turned marvelling at the sight. The bright Neon lights stretching out in all directions made his heart jump into his throat, it was so beautiful, then as if someone had flicked a switch in his mind, Gibusu started his usual bob, to the music in his head and his tail kept the rythm, as always, as he started sprinting accross the roof tops jumping and easily clearing the gaps until he came to a place that looked interesting, there seemed to be yelling coming from inside, and as he looked at the large Neon that was placed outside, his thoughts were confirmed, a Pub.....excellent.

Gibusu let himself down softly, using his tail as a rope as he swung down the side of the building, using the guides of the large Neon sign as he went down. He hit the ground with a soft thump, as just then a large burly man flew back wards through the door and landed in the gutter by Gibusu's feet, he peered down at the man then with his tail picked him up by the throat and raised him to his feet, then noticing the stench of rum and whisky on his breath, threw him back down again, he stepped over the sleeping fools body and opened the door and walked into, still bobbing to the music in his head.

"Ok everyone! Who wants to buy me a drink today then? No-one...how strange..." Everyone in the whole club had turned and had their eyes transfixed on Gibusu's tail as he strided towards the bar, and as he walked the bulking statue of the Bouncer moved from the shadows and placed a hand on Gibusu's shoulder, he was dragged along the ground as he continued to walk.....as he neared the bar he stopped and looked at the hand on his shoulder, then turning swiftly and raising a solitary finger to the mans face he wobbled it from one side to the other.

The bouncer jibbered quietly, "We don't want you in this bar, we don't take kindly to stran.......WAIT!Ive seen you on a few picutre, your that Gibusu fella, sorry my man, i didn't mean anything by it...." he fell to his knees and clased both hands in front of his face. Gibusu smiled and his eye's slitted into two thin lines, he tilted his head from one side to the other, the straightened it again, and started to laugh quitely, then raising both arms out from his body he yelled, "Now everyone! Watch carefully now, look ma! NO HANDS!" The last 2 words came out as nothing more then a loud growl as his tail shot out and wrapped around the bulking mans neck, Gibusu continued to growl as he walked backwards, tightening his grip and staring at the mans face, until he stopped struggling, and fell limp to the floor.

Gibusu turned to the staring bar, then his face lightened again, as he walked towards the MusicBox and put in a few of his more favoured tunes, and as the bar was filled by the heavy bass that he loved so much he bobbed his way to the bar and sat down and ordered, all eyes still following his tail, which now had the coughed up bile and blood of the boucner dyeing it to different colours all over its length......

The brilliant light of the obelisk died down as it revealed it's contents. It was a burnt out escape pod, similar to one that the Puppet had scraped out of his memory banks. It was all coming back to him now....all those years before, he had arrived in one of these very vessels with the single mission of researching this planet and it's inhabitants for it's masters. The vastly alien environ proved to be more treacherous than first expected and resulted in getting caught by the planet's predominant species, the human. The memory omes and goes, as though wanting to come back into existance after being erased. But what was important now was examining the contents of this pod. As the black entry slab met the ground, the Puppet stepped up to the control interface.

After doing some hasty scans of the control interface, he realized that this was not the vessel he had arrived in, but another which held a machine just like it. The second Puppet was also given the same motive and also seemed to be missing. Quickly waving an arm over the sensor interface, the golden one hoped to divine the direction of his lost comrade. All signals pointed back in the direction from which he came, back to the city which it so despised. Before closing up all loose ends, a check of the tool cabinet might yield some useful items. Opening it up and taking a look uncovered two replacement arm units. These were very much like the aliens appendages and had five grasping talons. These will be very helpful in manipulating the unknown technology. Snapping off his current arms and placing them in the hollow compartment in his back, the reached out to fit the new, silver claws. They were only just manufactured in the ship's replicator judging from first impressions as they still had the silver sheen that nanite metals have before being exposed to the true atmosphere. Despite this, they still served the purose they were made for. Walking outside, the ship began to close up and the gentle humming it emitted came to an end. Trying to determine the direction he just came from under the darkening night sky, he soon realized it would be fruitless trying to backtrack. Taking a glimpse at the closing shadows around him, he suddenly saw two beams of light hurtling across the distance. The light it shone were remniscient to the vehicles lights that the aliens liked to drive around in. Following the path they took back into town would be the best way to locate the second Puppet unit. Making a double check on his co-ordinates, the Puppet went on his way back to town.

The track back to town was much shorter than anticipated, especially after having clung onto the largest vehicle that came along. It was a short ride from there as the behemoth was more suited to the thick gravel than elongated cones. The thick air was gaining in radioactivity the further they got into the city. Blaring signs written in burning colours were everywhere. Decrepit individuals tottered in the sidelines, the streets seething in pollution, choked with evil. The truck eventually came to a halt by a back entrance to a brightly lit building. The dirver went out the side and began exhaling grey wisps of smoke and keeling over with coughs. Taking the opportunity to do some more research, the Puppet jumped down beside the driver and took the small rolled up peice of paper off the startled human who in turn, fled off into the night making large and illegible screams. The paper was burning and filled with small blackened vegetation. Just then, more loud screams were heard from inside the building. It's curiosity getting the better of it, the Puppet went inside to investigate.

Sylvannah awoke many hours later and made a sound which resembled something like that of a dying animal. Although, she didn't know it. "Oh...my, what the hell happened to me, I need a drink..." She pulled herself off the couch, she felt herself sticking to it. Her body almost moulded to that couch itself, she made a face of disgust and expressed it openly. "Gross..." Sylvannah shifted uneasily towards the refrigerator, dragging the shabby blanket wrapped around her. She tore the fridge door open releasing the trapped cool air within. She put her head in towards the back...."Where's me al-kee-hole? ...damn, best go to the bar and where's that Gibusu?"

She decided against going on her bike. That blasted junk for a door had done more then creep her out, though she fretted to leave her love in there alone for too long. She pushed herself to wake up, straggling over the kitchen sink she turned on the tap forcibly and splashed the cool water upon her face. Stinging her sharply it brought her back to reality, she shook her head rapidly and wiped it with a paper towel. "I need a drink...uh, can't walk." she trudged into her bathroom, removed her shirt and whipped out a bandage from the closest drawer. She unrolled it and tightly wrapped it around her midriff and secured it. Sylvannah attempted to stand at her normal height, she decided that she'd felt much better now that the bandage supported her. She hastily replaced her shirt over it.

She shuffled quickly upon her feet, before she tripped toward the door, she picked up her light jacket which sat untouched upon her bed and headed towards the oak coloured door, which beared her spare keys. "Hold on...what the heck?! What the hell's he done to my door?" She shook her head in dismay as she viewed the overly-damaged garage door.

She ventured on, she hadn't viewed the street by foot in a while, she appreciated its noise and the bright neon lights. People shoved passed her, the men stared her up and down as she walked down the street. "Hey beautiful, wanna come out with me for a while?" A large burly man, obviously drunk said in slurred speech. "I'm impressed at your approach, let's see your departure..." Sylvannah did not look at him, instead walking straight past into the doorway behind him as he half-heartedly cursed back at her. "...Dammit, what the hell's going on here!" She shouted as she stood over the bouncer, with the now familiar music boomed throughout the building. She coldly stared at Gibusu now bopping to his usual music.

"You! What do you think you're doing?" The entire building fell silent at the voice of this outspoken woman. He turned around quickly and pure shock fell upon his face. "I come here for a drink, and now you've come to ruin us all, it's not necessary!" She grabbed for his tail and yanked at it tightly within her grasp. He yelled out pain and tried to force it out of her hand. She stormed outside with him struggling to balance himself. "We're going back..." She let go of his tail, but not before he whipped her with it leaving a small, but excessively painful cut which bled slightly. "You can not simply 'enjoy' yourself out in the streets...you will get caught, I know that it's bad enough that you're not from around here, but you must be discrete...people are looking for me too you know. You making such a ruckus is a risk I'm not willing to take, got it?" she snarled clutching at her hand.

Gibusu thrashed at her with his tail as she let it go, the damned mortal had found his weakness, how it hurt when people grabbed at it, he fell backwards and sat on the ground.

"Come on babe, can't blame me, a sleeping woman isn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world, i had to go find something fun to do! Besides, this little part of town reminds me of home, let me show you...." Leaning forward Gibusu went onto all fours, and then sprang at the girl holding her under one arm, he bounced off the walls of the surrounding buildings and landed softly on the rood, placing the girl softly back on the roof.

Extending his arm in a wide arc he motioned to the surrounding area, taking in all the brightness of the Neon filled night, then peering over his shoulder he saw that the girl was still not impressed, she must have seen this before, oh well.....

"If i am such a bad boy beautiful....." Falling backwards again roughly and leaning back on his arms, and winking up at her, "What else do you have in mind to keep me entertained? I was just about to go have a chat to that foul little thing that came in through the back door," putting a face of mock surprise, "Your saying you didn't see it? BUT.....if your so eager to drag me away, what else do you have in mind...." A wide smile crossed his face as he looked up at her, his tail inching accross the roof and tapped her softly on the leg.

Sylvannah groaned inwardly as she watched the tailed man from afar. She sighed "Law, for a 'subtle' man such as yourself, you make it so painfully obvious when you're picking up a chick. I don't want to play games with you. I didn't drag you out of there so I could 'desperately' get you to sleep with me." She turned away from him and sat at the edge of the roof. Now, that she thought about it, she was bored of ordinary life, she was tired of stealing just to make her way in the world...if only...
    "I must show you something, you see, you might feel an outcast here, but you've never been ridiculed as I have...because, I'm different." Gibusu manoeuvred effortless and sat next to her, looking at her questiongly. She stared down at the necklace that hung down upon from her neck and removed it, playing with it within her hands.

"...I am of partly Elvish decent. So...I will have a long life, yet, I also possess strange abilities. It's hard to explain, but I think the earth is dying. I can't see it, but I can feel it." She shook herself. "What am I talking about, you probably think I'm crazy, I want to leave this place. I think this necklace is the key. Something tells me that you are the one that must come with me." She took into her mind the bright moonlight which shone above the both of them. The cool summer breeze blew against her and she felt him...staring at her. Damn, that's creepy...quit looking at me... Sylvannah stood up aburptly.

"Gibusu, darling..." She chided sarcastically. "I don't like the way you look at me. If you have something to say, be direct, I don't like playing games. If you must be direct you must do it like this. You see...I don't like playing games, but it doesn't mean to say that I am not good at them." She looked up at him fully she stood proudly, then pulled him gruffly by the scruff of the neck and pulled him close towards her bringing her lips towards his and slowly brought him into a kiss. Before, he moved any further she pulled away and stared at him cooly. "Now see...two can play at this game." She smiled mischieviously and jumped defly off the roof.

Gibusu jibbered quietly for a second, struck speechless, he watched as the beautiful girl touched lightly to the ground, what a great landing for a mortal! that was easily a 5 storey drop! His shocked look quickly turned into a large smile, he laughed, taking the girls taunt as a game, as the girl ran along the alley below, Gibusu sprinted along the rooftops, jumping from one side of the Alley to the other easily in his happy mood, this was the best he had felt for years!

The girl rounded the corner down on the ground, as Gibusu leapt from the building to get to the opposite one, he didn't judge for a corner in the design, he frantically grabbed at nothing as he fell, his tail sudddenly whipped out and grabbed onto the first thing it came in contact with, unfortunetly it happened to be a large neon light, the light smashed to pieces and threw him through a small window, he lay on the ground, bleeding heavily he groaned and raised himself on one elbow and stared at the hysterical screaming, teenage girl who was now standing on the bed and pointing at him, this wasn't going to be good.

Light fell over him as he heard the fast creak of a door being opened, the last thing he remembered before his world went dark was seeing a fast moving object in the hands of a large burly man......

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information