Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The fall of civilisation.....

Sylvannah looked up at Gibusu and watched him as his eyes flared, she stared back at him dousing the fire that relayed through them with her cold expression.

"How dare you address me...so intimately. I am not related or obliged to you in any way. I never despised you as much as I do now. As hypocritical as you think I am, I have regretted my sins. But they in no way reflect who I am. But, for me it is a way of life. For you, it is a means of release, a little fun maybe. You never had parents who left you behind to fend for yourself. You were loved and cherished. I have almost nothing to denote my birth, my life...my heritage. Except the object, which you now possess. I said I was sorry. I give you a place to sleep and a caring hand for your careless injuries. Most of all I don't complain, so keep your comments to yourself. My past means nothing to you or me for that matter. Leave me in peace."

He hesitantly moved aside for her. She tracked calmly along the hallway and closed the door behind her. Sylvannah did not slam it in his face, but more sadly made a retreat to her 'quiet place.' She leaned against the door and said loud enough for him to hear. "I never said I was a good person..." She crouched behind the door and thought. It seemed that her thoughts were just shrouded in mystery, they were so different, she knew she wasn't wrong in saying how she felt. How could he not accept her honest opinion? Sylvannah sighed deeply "How could I expect him accept an insult?" she spoke to herself in a questioning tone. She didn't know if she'd want to talk to him again. But now, they appeared stuck in a situation that neither of them were comfortable with. "Damn, I should ditch this whole thing altogether, I just can't stand the guy..."

Gibusu stood.........stunned, he wasn't expecting such an.....excited response from the girl. He turned slowly and walked back to the lounge room and quickly picked up the pendant before walking back to the bedroom.

Holding the pendant in one hand he held it out and concentrated on it, it slowly lifted off his hand and floated through the door, as if it was nothing more then smoke, gritting his teeth from the struggle of controlling it accurately Gibusu fell to his knees as one the other side of the door, the pendants straps opened into 2 parts and tied themselves around Sylvannah's neck.

Drained of all his energy Gibusu fell and leaned against the door and breathed heavily, in hushed bursts of speech "Ok then, you wish to be a ***** about it, have these back," Gibusu concentrated once more, using the rest of his energy and let all the thoughts and memories of the girl, gently this time, flow back into her mind.

Gibusu looked around the hallway, puzzled, what am i doing here? Where is this? More importantly....who the hell am i? Why am i so damned tired? "Oh well, i'm hungry, food!" Shakily the short man got to his feet and stumbled out the hallway, out the door and swerved his way down the street, looking in wonder around the glowing walk-ways of the street, as his tail swerved with his body, it made its way around to the front of his body, quickly he reached out with his hand and grabbed it....
    "Why the hell have i got this?"

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Sylvannah looked down surprised as she watched the pendant tie itself around her neck, it fell softly against her. Before she could open the door to apologise, she felt her thoughts coming back to her. Her head felt heavily and she fell backwards upon her rear. She got up in time only to see Gibusu wonder out complaining of hunger. She ran out on to the street as it was getting dark out the streetlamps flickered down the path. She watched the tailed figure as he walked about, seeming to take in everything as he walked. Before he walking into the local diner she stopped him. "Wait! ...You really shouldn't go in there, you'd get killed!" He looked at Sylvannah briefly and stared her up and down. "God! You're cute! Killed you say? Got anything else in mind?"

Sylvannah ignored his compliment "Yes, come home with me. I'll whip something up for you." Gibusu peered at her through suspicious eyes. "Hmm, for a cute one like yourself, I don't get asked out much, I'm surprised." She sighed exasperated "Yes, yes I'm sure you are..." She took a hold of his hand like a young child. And they calmly walked down the dark streets. All the time the light headed woman kept her guard. "Hey, beautiful, you have any idea why I have a tail?" She ignored his question "Please, don't call me that..." Sylvannah pleaded. Her calm walking pace grew into a rushed shuffle, then an outright run. Why am I helping him? He just accused me of something that I've always hated. "Dammit, hurry up!" She yelled to him. For only an hour she'd been out, she managed to grab the poor man to and from her house. She bent over exausted and leaned against her front door. Through deep breaths she said "Please, come in."

Gibusu walked in slowly and inspected the front hallway throughly "I've just come from here...do I know you?" Sylvannah stood shocked, she realised the sacrifice that he'd given up for her. "Gibusu...I..." She began. "Who's Gibusu?"
    Sylvannah shook her head. "You must do something for me."
    "Sure, anything for you, babe." She grunted. "Please...don't call me that. I want you to hold this for me. She pulled the pendant from her neck and placed it in his palm, which she forced open. "I'm going to hold your hand too, and I don't want you to break the connection." "But, I don't do courtesies on the first date." He laughed. "Look, shut up, just do it!" She said firmly. As she connected with him the familiar blinding purple light filled the house she felt her mind being bashed inside of her, she screamed in pain. The agony of her soul ripped out and flowed freely between the two of them, she watched exhausted to see that he took it so much better then herself. The result after the light had died and only the faint lights of the streetlamps shone through the windows, it'd appeared that the two beings had become one. "Oh hell...Gibusu, you okay?"

Gibusu looked around through new eyes, the experience was strange, he seemed to be looking at the world from a foot higher then what he was used to, like having a pair of shoes on that were FAR to large....."Oh hell...Gibusu, you okay?" He looked around, completely puzzled, then he noticed something that was so obvious that he hadn't noticed it....His mouth had moved and the sound had came from that.....he was hearing his own voice.....but it WASN'T his own voice, he didn't recognise this voice, it was light, and yet low, it had a beautiful ring to it, he opened.....his? mouth, "Hello?" ha! He thought, how strange.

"Ahhh good so you ARE in here with me, you daft *******! This damned thing BETTER wear off or i'm going to make the rest of our lives absolute HELL for you!"

It hit Gibusu like a ton of bricks, he didn't recognise the voice but he sure as hell recognised the tone, "Sylvannah! You did it! Lovely! My bluff worked a treat, just as i hoped it would!" Gibusu let out a short burst of laughter as he jumped over the couch in a single step, the laughter coming out as what sounded to him as music, if it hadn't have been coming out of his own mouth, he would have fallen in love with that voice, it was beutiful! Perfect! Sounded like the music had shaped it self into words and forced its way through his lips. But because it was coming ou tof HIS mouth it sickened him, "How the hell am i going to get any respect on the streets with a voice like this?" He burst out angrily as he could as he made his way to the bath-room mirror.

"Don't go thinking your going to have enough TIME to get respect, this will only last for half an hour........remember" The last word sounded like a threat, but Gibusu merely shrugged it off as he walked the strange body into the bath-room, for once in his life Gibusu had to actually lean and not stretch to look into a mirror, it pleased him wonderfully at the new height.....but the sight which he with-held in the mirror made him stagger, it was absolutely beautiful!

On the face Gibusu couldn't configure whether the being was either Male or Female, it seemed a cross between the two. The being which stared back had long grey hair that shone, it hung down to the middle of its back, it had pristene features, high cheek bones and a healthy tan that covered its body, Gibusu leaned in closer to the mirror and let out a loud laugh, "HA!! I have cat-eyes! How friggin cool is that!"

Not able to control himself he took a step backwards and with one perfectly molded hand reached up to the collar of their (surprisingly) totally new attire, and pulled it out wards, peering down at his chest, and long smile crossing his face. Not taking any notice of the rest of his body, he didn't even sense it coming when the other hand promptly raised up and struck him to the ground, "It's both our body, for now you pervert! Don't do it again!"

He stood and rubbed his face and walked out of the room mumbling to himself, although Sylvannah had control of the features as they contorted into a proud smile.

"Ok then babe, take us to the place, we might as well get this thing over and done with while this thing holds!" With one hand Gibusu slipped the pendent which now shone an eery black colour over his neck and slipped it down the front of his shirt, keeping his eyes to the front, he adjusted his long flowing, smooth hair as the body began to move.....

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Sylvannah had problems in describing how she felt. As she moved she felt strange and tripped slightly. "Watch it klutz, geez!" "Hey come off it! It's not my fault!" She said. She found it hard to balance and was uneasy on her feet. She looked down and almost fainted. "Aw, what! so I have a tail now? Don't do this to me!" "Come on babe, it's not so bad, just go with the flow!" "What do you mean go with the flow?! I'm walking around looking like a freak, you know I'm almost sure that it's composed mostly of me....how embarrassing." Sylvannah made the body kick a nearby wall. "Ah! Hey! For your information, I think we look and sound cute together." Gibusu made it smile widely. "Argh, one, I think we're an experiment gone horribly wrong and two, I think you're making fun of my voice!" He stopped Sylvannah felt her mind spinning out of control and Gibusu took control of the body's mind. Hmm, well she has a nice voice but, it sounds different "Sorry to invade on your thoughts babe but everyone's voice sounds different to when you hear it and when someone else hears it."

She took control of the body again and made it pace back and forth while lost in thought. "I hate thinking." Gibusu bursted out. "Shut up and don't speak, you're breaking my sense of concentration." She sighed. "You see why this wont work anymore? ....I'm tired I wish to sleep" "Sylvie, I'm hungry." "Damn, go get yourself something to eat then!" She yelled at him. Gibusu brought them into a large healthy smile "Thanks!" He took control of the body and walked with a jovial bounce, which disturbed her. "Gibusu, it's just food. Could I just say something?" "Hell no, you talk too much." As he searched through the fridge he found a bread roll and quickly stuffed it into their mouth before she could say anything further.

Noticing something that he had missed early as he shoved the breadroll into his mouth, HA! I got to keep my tail! Excellent, and by god its long! It has to be at least 6 foot long! He just loved the new fur that covered it as well, the pretty Glowing white fur suited it much more then the gothic black that had odorned it before, he brought it round and waved it in his own face admiring it, being much more used to controlling a tail then Sylvannah his balance was much better being able to utilize the tail in his walking, he didn't stumble as he walked.

As the tail continued to wave and jirk playfully, "Look babe, i got to keep the tail, cool, huh? Wonder what else this body can do?" Without stumbling once Gibusu leapt into the air fluently, whipped out his tail and shoved it straight through the bricks above the door, a large smile spreading accross his face at the immense strength that even the tail held, as he threw the body out of the door and up accross the street, he chewed and swallowed the last piece of bread roll innocently "Sorry about your door babe, i'll get that fixed up for ya, soon, just have to test this lovely body out! Now please don't try and take control while i'm doing anything, i don't really want to get hurt!"

"You son of a.....If you even THINK about doing anything wrong, argh!" The frontful angry voice of Sylvannah pushed its way through clenched teeth, but Gibusu laughed at the hint of terrofied fear that rode on her voice.

Gibusu landed the body neatly on the side of a building and walked proudly along it, his long tail cutting the air into pieces as it flicked from one side to the other, his long stride taking lots of ground as he stretched his legs, trying to get them warmed up, this was going to really tax the body, whether Sylvannah liked it or not!

Malone lifted one hand, and put it on the side of his head, cracking his neck, next he jumped up and down on the spot , clearing the air of about 4 - 5, he chuckled at the height he could get with some simple jumps like this, he soon began to turn his head, trying to take in the surrounding area, he didn't want to miss the roof again, he tensed the knotted muscles that covered his legs and jumped as high as he could, he let out a hurried gasp as he noticed wisps around his head, by the gods! I'm in the bloody clouds!

As the began their downward descent his mouth opened and let out a long squeel, his eyes swivelled downwards, trying to actually LOOK at his mouth, then it clicked, and it only made him laugh harder as the fall picked up even more speed, as Sylvannah kept screaming. Gibusu hit the roof of the house and breifly stopped in a crouch before the roof gave way and he plummeted down onto the top floor of the building, he was now perched on top of a high fridge of a retail store.

He nodded grasciously at the stunned owner of the store as he gawked up at the un-orthadox intruder, with a shake of his head, the owner reached under the bench and quickly withdrew a long barreled shot-gun, wide-eyed Gibusu leapt again, clearing himself as both barrels were un-loaded at the spot where he had just stood. Again another burst of squeeling cut off as he hit the roof of the neighbouring building, although this time the roof held....with nothing more then a few cracks.

"HA! If you think that was good babe, get ready, that was just a warm up! ONE! TWO! No please stop, that wasn't good it was bloody.....THREE!"Gibusu simply disappeared, large craters in the top of buildings, cars, trucks and freeeways just seemed to open out of nowhere, followed by nothing more then what seemed a loud, long squeel, which soon fled off in the opposite direction.

Gibusu saw the corner store coming too late and tryed to slow himself down by trying to jump backwards, to on-lookers all around all that seemed to happen is the pavement explode with a young....uhmmm person? In the middle of it, although, Gibusu kept travelling, thinking of nothing more to do he just stuck both feet out in front of him as the wall rushed up at incredible speeds, but what surprised him the most is he just kept going, straight through the wall, but without a scratch or bruise! He came to a hard rest on the opposite wall, knocking a chip stand flying as he slumped to the floor.

He rose on perfect legs and looked around happily, nearly bouncing up and down, his tail bobbing and swishing, knocking countless things flying. Gibusu looked around the store innocently, ahhh! Excellent, its closed, he thought of one thing.......free food! Trying to look around for the best form of food, his eyes fell upon his favourite cuisine.

He lightly jumped accross the room and landed next to the freezer, throwing the lid open and grabbing the largest container he could and went outside to savour his treat, he sat heavily on the pavement, and started to slowly eat his carton of ice-cream....

"Caramel? Well, at least you have decent taste." "Why what's wrong with my taste babe? Wait, don't answer that." Gibusu quickly shoved a large spoonful of icecream into their mouth before she could say anything. "I said: 'Don't answer that!' why do females always talk?" Gibusu said frustrated "Well, babe it would be because I hate you, but in reality it's really because it's a female thing. They like to 'Express Inner Grief'" He laughed loudly "Oh yes, that's quite literal in our case" Sylvannah let out a snarl. Gibusu threw another spoonful of ice cream in their mouth. Sylvannah quickly took control and spat the ice cream out onto the pavement and laughed. "Now, I see. I think I'm starting to like this!" He took over and looked down completely shocked as the melted light brown puddle below them "Aw, now THAT was a waste, what did you do that for." "I'm sick of fighting with you, can we go now?" Sylvannah asked through a tired voice. "Okay..." He quickly grabbed the empty carton of ice cream and threw it into the nearby bin. "Take us home." She demanded. "Like I did before? No can do, I just ate a whole carton of ice cream." He held their stomach and patted it lightly.

Sylvannah was left taking control to walk back. The streetlamps now lit the footpath much more effectively now that it was dark. It was amusing as the two of them walked down the street watching the curious stares of the local townspeople. Gibusu chuckled lightly under his breath. "Ha! Looks like we're a hit" "No, we'd be more likely to GET hit." They turned the next corner to her house, she turned and stared at the still damaged garage door and punched it heavily. "I hate that door." She stormed into the house slamming the door behind her. By this time, their thoughts were very similar in shape. "I'm tired." They both said simulataneously. "Hmm okay, looks like my bed tonight I suppose." Sylvannah said. "Well what if..." "Well, we'll be asleep by then so nothing will happen, I'm tired, goodnight." She opened the door to the bedroom and heard the sound of falling plaster from the walls and above the door. "You oughta fix that." Sylvannah said lazily. "Hmm...yeah." Gibusu yawned. Sylvannah didn't bother to change and pulled the covers straight over the two of them. "Goodnight." She repeated. "Yeah, you too." They feel instantly into a deep sleep.

The next morning Sylvannah awoke first and she screamed. She sat up completely straight in her bed. "Oh my gosh! I'm not wearing anything!" Gibusu groaned raising his arms out to stretch as he yawned loudly. "What? What's wrong?"

Gibusu sat lazily up, the pendant slapping light against his bare fur. It then clicked in his head, he wasn't wearing anything, he turned his head to the panicing girl, seeing her completely naked also, he shrugged, "Hey babe, you've got nothing to complain about," He yawned casually, and stood with absolutely no attempt to cover anything, with one last look at the girl, his eyes moving up and down the length of her body as she scrabbled for clothing, he walked out the door, calling back from the hall, "Too late beautifully, i've already seen everything!"

He continued laughing until he was back into the bathroom, where his old clothes still laid crumpled on the floor, he slipped his pants on, and jumped up and down, totally rejuveinated after his good sleep.....he walked back into Sylvannah's room while she was still trying to find a shirt to put on, as he entered she threw a pillow, when he dodged that quite easily, he collected a heavy boot to the stomach, hurled in her angry fit.

Gibusu winded from the steel capped boot stumbled backwards then stood and in wheezing breaths, "You wouldn't happen to have a shirt i can borrow would you?"

She pointed one anger shaken finger at a cupboard behind him...Gibusu turned and threw the doors open, after a long search he found what he was looking for, a bright red, satin shirt, he put it on and loved it, the cool material pressing tightly against his fur felt good.

He turned back to the girl, as she was doing up the last buttons of her shirt, "This pendant of your's owes me a lot of money for that suit! But possibly the sight it blessed me with this morning should pay for them!" He winked at her and leaned against the bedroom door....

"How can you say that! Firstly, I didn't intend for that to happen. Secondly, I still hate you." She glared at him as he leaned so confidently upon her bedroom door. He smiled brightly and examined her almost like he was undressing her with his eyes. "W-w-why are you looking at me like that?" She stammered. "It was your fault that this all happened..." She walked towards the door completely ignoring him, as she tried to grab for the handle he blocked her way. "Let me out." She ordered calmly avoiding his glance. He didn't move at all, but he looked at her in such a way that it made her uncomfortable. Sylvannah shifted and walked back and forth inside that tiny room constantly moving herself. She didn't like the idea of him staring at her everytime she moved. "Please let me through, I don't want to throw anymore at you." He continued to smile stupidly at her. "Come on, what's your problem?" She yelled at him.

"Argh, forget it!" She ran over to the bed and remade it, lying on top of it after she neatly folded the blankets. "I'm going to lie here until you decide to get out of the way." She stared up at the ceiling and almost started to drift off again, she shook herself violently and sat up, glaring at Gibusu who still stood there. "Dammit, I'm not here to play with you right now. There are times, yes when I am willing to let it slide, but right now...I don't want to play, I'm irritable, hungry and I need a shower." She walked towards him again and tried to push past him only having him stare up at her strangely. "What's...wrong with you anyway? You've been so strange since we woke up. ...I didn't scare you did I? I'm sorry." She said apologetically.

Gibusu stood there patiently looking at the girl as she glared at him, daggers in her eyes, then a smile crossed his face, he leaned forwards, and sniffed her noisly, making it clear what he was doing, he quickly recoilded dramatically and bounced out of her way, "Phew! Your right beautiful, you certainly do need a shower!"

With a wink Gibusu watched her as she walked swiftlly out the door, "Yeah if your gonna be makin food, i'll be in for that too.....wait a sec, nah, why the hell do you NEED food anyway, don't you remember last night? Ahhh bugger it, i'll just make ya something, i'll have it ready when your out of the shower. Don't scowl like that, hey i've got 3 hands!" His tail picked up and waved at her over his shoulder, "Of course i can cook, spending most of my life on this planet has certainly made me a good cook with the materials needed!"

With this he just bounced off down the hall way and quickly jumped over the kitchen bench, landing proudly in the middle of the kitchen, his tail whipped out quicker then the eye can see and grabbed the apron which hung on the oven, and as he turned tied it quickly behind his back, before the knot was barely finished, he was bounding into action, and by the time the girl finally came out of the Bathroom in a large burst of steam that filled the entire hallway......she came out soon later, with tight blue jeans, a white shirt and a towel wrapped tightly around her long hair.

Gibusu came around the counter and stood proudly in her way, as she came closer he held out his hand and bowed, she gently put her hand in his and he kissed it gently, "Dinner is served my dear," He led her to the long table that was near the kitchen, he gently pulled out the chair and let her sit down.

First he brought out one laden tray and placed it at her place, and proudly removed the cover, revealing the first course of the meal, as she ate the food down quickly Gibusu watched proudly from the kitchen, noisily eating an apple, enjoying the sight of someone liking his food, 3 courses later and the after completeing the dishes Gibusu returned to the table and seated himself heavily next to her, "Now that wasn't so bad now was it?"

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information