Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The fall of civilisation.....

"Hey, hey, you needn't swear monkey-boy...oh, damn..." Sylvannah's calm realisation that the pendant so small in size forced the pair into the most uncomfortable situations. "Prepare for fusion shall we? Wait, what am I saying? I'm going to hate this." The young woman prepared herself for the worst, nothing worse could possibly happen, could it? She suddenly relaxed holding Gibusu to steady him as he was forced upon her, almost chocking her. She brought him down to eye level she winked. "Looks like we're off on a ride, babe." She laughed at her own joke. Of course the two of them not quite used to the art of 'fusion' still managed to support each other through the traumatic experience again. The orb they resided in for that moment was almost pitch black, save for the slight transparency. Inside it, all sounds bounced off the walls like rubber echoing their voices, then a flash. That all to familiar violet blaze filled that orb which held them imprisoned, soaking them up with it. Though it wasn't as bright as Sylvannah had last remembered it. Of course she also waited for an instant of pain, which never came. Opening her eyes sharply when she felt it enough to be safe, she found herself levitating in mid air.

Once again she felt that intimate pull in her mind. Being fused again didn't exactly feel natural, though she didn't complain. It was nice to feel the agility of Gibusu's body run through her, fast and almost hyper. She smirked in the back of her mind, but sighed out loud. "I mentioned I didn't like this at all, didn't I?" Looking down as she control their body, she spun, still floating in a position that imitated lying on your chest with your head propped up with your elbows. The sight below her, she'd never seen before, her eyes largened with astonishment. "The world is very nice from above, wait, we aren't on the...same plane, or planet for that matter. There is something not quite right. It's too green for my taste."
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

As the fused body lay there in air, Gibusu heard it softly at first but then it got louder and more persistent, a ringing, whizzing noise that was quickly approaching, although when he looked around he saw nothing, the noise suddenly neared, and seemed to be upon them, but as soon as the sound got there, it sounded much like a very fast rushing of air, that was catching up as fast as it could, but as soon as it got there, Gibusu flailed madly as whatever was holding the body up in the air was brushed away and he fell.......

As he fell, Gibusu went into a deep chasm, two large walls on each side, and with a grunt he did the only thing that could save the body being turned into Salsa on impact, he spun the body quickly, steering the air with his tail, and kicked forwards with both feet as hard as he could. The body acted like a tennis ball, Gibusu steering the agile body with ease, flicking his body from side to side, easily pushing off the walls, his body slowing with each jarring movement, until he came to a rough landing on the ground, pushing both feet forward and sliding along the ground for about 25 metres, his long boots digging deep into the soft soil....

"Wasn't that fun babe?" just hearing that melodic voice coming out of his lips again made Gibusu smile, but he felt a surge of happiness flow with in his mind, and then Sylvannah used the mouth, "You saved us, your certainly more use to using this tail and all then i am...."

Then as Gibusu took in the scenic Valley that he had landed in, it made him gasp, the beauty of this place was breath taking! A long waterfall flowed to his side, sparkling, clear water seemed to spray out and touch his face, and groves of trees covered the ground, lush green grass rose to his ankles, Gibusu launched the body off the ground with a woot and landed smack bang in the middle of the large lake that flowed out from the bottom of the Water fall.

The water revitalised him as he swam sucking in long mouthfulls of the clean water and swallowing it, it tasted beautiful! Something he hadn't experienced since he was back home! But as he brought the body back to the surface and breathed in deeply, he heard something, coming from within the trees, it was singing, not ordinary singing, not only was this music some of the most beautiful he had ever heard, he wasn't even sure he heard it at first, surely nothing could be that wonderful! But then a second burst of the melody started but this time, accompanied with voices, and now they were moving, coming slowly closer through the trees, and still Gibusu just swam there mesmerized by the music.......

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

ooc> I've stepped out for awhile. Don't expect me back until Wednesday, or later. Carry on the stories as you will.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

ooc: Where are you going? This isn't because of what we talked about the other day is it?
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

ooc: *sighs* Let me play the day away, since I have so little in my life.

ic: Sylvannah though she had total control of the body felt totally at home at such an instant. The water around her felt nice against her skin. Then like the summer breeze rolling in from the sea, a melodic chorus rang out from the trees. Thrashing her mind like a bomb, it hit her. She recognised the song, she'd sung it to herself on those bad days, where she felt like life was falling to pieces. She felt Gibusu let himself loose, being attracted to the music, leaving her free to do as she pleased. She too though she wasn't enchanted by the flowing melody, she sang along too. Matching the pitch perfectly, lying back into the water. Singing letting out and hitting every note on cue, it occurred to her that she'd suddenly learned that this place was the origin of that very song. Leaving the song swim through her mind set her mind back into perspective. Eventually that heavenly chorus died into an eerie silence. Gibusu seemed to wake up back into reality. "What, was that? It was beautiful..." he said lazily. "I feel as if I'm being watched..." Sylvannah said scanning the area throughly.

"It's all too quiet here." She shivered beneath the water, which was strangely warm. A sharp cracking was heard close by, in reaction Sylvannah spun their body off to face where the noise was made. There, stood a tall figure, female in stature, with the same blond hair that the brash Sylvannah herself possessed, but was longer, much much longer.The clothes she wore were superior in make, white robes which dragged magestically to the ground. Sylvannah widened her eyes, overwhemled by her strange prescence. "Ah, so it appears, stranger, that you know the 'Song of Shadows'" She spoke. Sylvannah though she thought the words in her mind was unable to release them. the figure stood out proud, strong with a high presence. Sylvannah found herself finding it difficult to look her in the eye. "You are a stranger here, but you know the song, only one of this tribe knows that song, who are you?"

As the woman stood there, Gibusu stared at her, guaking, wow! This one looks nearly exactly like Sylvannah, just stick a few years on her, maybe a bit of bone reconstructure in those cheeks, and those clothes would be worth thousands, but apart from that, they could be sisters!

Shaking his head, not thinking of any consequences Gibusu climbed quickly out of the pool, dismissing the Woman, and shaking himself, as he left the water, the silver attire he was dresssed in seemed to just rid itself of water, becoming nearly perfectly dry in an instant, but before Gibusu was finished staring in amazement at the strange clothes that came with the fusion body, a barrage of arrows flew at him from the trees, his eyes grew wide and moments before the arrows hit him time seemed to slow and he disappeared, appearing in a crouching position next to an elf that sat high in the branches of a tree, with a new arrow loaded into his bow already.

He hadn't even noticed his visitor as his head darted from side to side, scanning the area for his target as all the arrows from the first barrage planted themselves deep in the ground, without the elf noticing Gibusu lightly withdrew one of the sharp arrows from the quiver that the elf held on his back, and held it softly yet firmly behind its ear, "Now, friend....I don't want any violence here today....I just crashed here cause of one of YOUR damned 'toys'!" With his other hand Gibusu took his hand down his shirt and drew out the pendant and showed it to the quiverring elf, upon seeing the pendant the elf's eyes grew wide and he put one arm up in the air in a long, clear voice "Troops, get down, and disarm!"

Through-out the front trees of the forrest that seemed to surround the pool, at least 3 un-seen elves jumped swiftly to the ground from each tree around the lake, fastening the bow to it's back and standing to attention.....

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

"Gibusu, wait! Stop!" Sylvannah screamed out. She turned and faced the woman directly looking at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, I must explain, we, Gibusu and myself have been a victim of the pendant's fusion." The woman beckoned them to come closer, having no choice, they agreed. "May I see the pendant?" Sylvannah nodded, Gibusu roughly added "Sylvie, do you really think you should?" "Pipe down, they might know something about it." The woman of holy presence turned the pendant multiple times in her hands. "It is a beautiful piece of work." Sylvannah thought tapping their chin with one finger. "Is there a reversal spell for the fusion...possibly without the lack of clothing?" She blushed at this. "You have been fused?!" An elf blurted out. The woman ignored the last comment by answering "Yes, there is, come with me..." Being led by the woman her clothing flaring out behind her with the calm wind, spreading a sweet fragrant smell of flowers. Sylvanna and Gibusu in their current state followed the woman back through the thick wood. Coming to a halt at a small village, well hidden and fenced off from the real world, secluded.

ooc: Sorry, I have to finish this one tomorrow. I've been kicked off the computer :( ...Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

Edit: Again, Christmas passes me by again, like a normal day, just with the except of the most fattiest food I've ever seen. God bless Christmas...the story of Christ lives on :)

ic: "...Come in." The woman said bluntly, opening a large wooden door and ushered the fused figure inside. The house was so modest in size, the furniture was that of an undeveloped world, but so beautifully crafted nevertheless. Carefully seating themselves of log shaped chairs, so strangely comfortable. They spoke almost no words at all. At once with the guards of the village gone, the young woman, not much older then Sylvannah herself, spoke in an unusual tongue. It was a smooth flowing speech, like she was making an incantation of some sorts. She sat calmly in her seat Sylvannah noticed. Her blue eyes temporarily concealed to concentrate. Her words soothed and healed what pains they felt in their minds. Leaving the pair to drift off unsuspectingly to sleep. Dozing quietly in their seats, they never realised what had happened.

Waking to the morning sun birds, many hours from first arriving at the small and beautiful house, Sylvannah and Gibusu both rose to look each other in face. "Well then, I see, that it is 'I' again that manages to put things right. Good to see that you still live..."

Gibusu swiftly lifted the sheets and saw his body covered in a long sliken robe..."What's this? Silk, errrrgh!" he rose from the bed in which he lay, letting the robe hang down and run along the ground behind him as he walked. he ran his hands over the material, taking in his knotted muscles, and groaned as he cracked his neck.....at least it was black, they did have SOME taste at least!

He turned to the bed in which Sylvannah lay in accros the room, he was struck in awe as she brought her legs out from under the sheets and stood delicatelly on the floor, she now wasn't dressed in the usual 'mens' attire that he was used to seeing her in, she didn't have the usual jeans, and leather jacket, instead she was now draped in clothes that rivalled that of royalty, although her clothes too were of the same make as the clothes that Gibusu had, hers were of a glowing silver texture, and clung to her body perfectly, showing her curves with the most alluring sense, Gibusu shook his head when he realised that he had been staring in shock for quite a while, and brought his head up to her eyes, "It seems your friends have given us some new clothes." With a wink Gibusu added cheekily, "The 'woman's' clothes look suits you babe...."

With this he left the house to breath in the sweet aroma's that filled the air with a smile, as his tail wagged happily behind him, lifting the robe off the ground behind him, with a relaxed sigh he leapt backwards and landed softly on the roof of the house and sat down and watched the sun rise. He then felt something that had been there the whole time un-noticed....he reached inside his shirt and pulled out the pendant, wow! They let me keep it....

"I feel as though I've been stripped of all dignity." Sylvannah refering to her robes, looking down smoothing the material against her. Strangely soft, shimmering. It was definitely pretty. Pulling herself to the mirror, leaning against the chest of drawers, looking back at was someone quite different to herself. Her hair hung at a very odd length, though it was usually tied up high on her head it lay quite full just past her shoulders. She carried also a glow and radiance that shocked her. Obviously it just occured to her that she was of course female. "...Wow, I actually look okay in a dress..." Sylvannah couldn't remember the last time she was in dress, if she ever owned any. It was just easier to portray herself as male, but her current image shocked her, moved her and even somewhat frightened her. "Why, I look like that woman that showed us in!" The resemblance was uncanny. She shied away from the mirror, deceptive thing...

A small window bared its space against the left wall facing her. Covered with only sheer silk, light filtered in softly, gently the effect it gave was a mysterious one. The sun slowly creeping up along the horizon above the thick wood of evergreen trees. Sylvannah sighed sadly, she never understood what it was to be homesick. Leaving everything behind because of circumstances that were completely out of control baffled her. Though now she sat disheartened. The out-of-place pair, were not in familiar territory. Unknown of their place, their situation, one could not help but feel that way. Lost, not afraid, but being repressed in a difficult place. Edging the curtain only a few inches, the rusty sky lurked upwards a fair distance with it's golden semi-circle being it's only source. It was a most pleasurable sight. A few peaceful moments between the woman and the sunrise, were blocked with a small figure jumping off from the roof. It had a roaming tail, though unidentifiable, until it came a little closer to the window and tapped. With a few hollow tapping noises against the glass, Sylvannah saw Gibusu looking at her, raising an eyebrow and tilting his head. It was a curious, but almost an unknown expression... She gathered herself quietly, taking her time. She looked down and groaned. Picking up the dress trailing along the ground, she gruffly picked it up in her arms and made her way outside. Gibusu ran towards the door before she touched the doorknob, opening it ushering her outside. "There will be a meeting soon, I think. We should see the High Priestess again." She said, roughly pulling the dress behind her.

As Gibusu sat fiddling with the pendant he heard something that seemed out of place in this surrounding, a roar it shook the ground and the roof that he stood on, although this was shortly followed by the echo of a squeel from the oppostie direction, minutes later he saw a prestene woman perched upon a horse with a struggling beast being towed behind her bulking horse, chains of insanities being thrown at the beasts captor, a moments later he heard quiet sobs coming down the same street and a small girl with her hands tied was carried limp over the shoulders of a group of older Elves, but what came next made Gibusu burst out laughing a large box was tied with many ropes and nets and was being bodily dragged along the ground as if it were a dangerous weapon, he watched the sight with interest until one of the last elves that passed called up to him, "Oi! You theres a meeting! The high priestess wants you two there, be prepared!" The elf ran off to catch up...

Gibusu ****ed his head to the side, and hopped off the roof with a shrug, noticing that Sylvannah was already at the window when he came to it, she stared at him strangely, Gibusu replied with a smile and a tap of the window, she shook her head as if returning her thoughts, and smiled back, she then rushed off, Gibusu brought his head closer to the window and laughed as she struggled to drag her dress with her, and then he saw she was heading to the door and rushed around quickly and opened it for her with a bow, she exited the building with a breif smile and a nod, then went back grumpily to trying to arrange her dress.

He followed her tightly talking to her as politely as he could think, she sure did look stunning in that dress, although she was ruffling it quite dreadfully with all her arranging, but her hair looked amazing, he had seen pictures of Nymph's from some of the southern lands, Gibusu couldn't help thinking how similar she seemed to them dressed like this....

His head clicked from side to side quickly scanning the area, argh! None of these dammed houses have gardens! He looked deeper, trying to peer through windows as he passed, aha! He saw an ornate vase sitting on a table in a house that they passed, it sounded like a bolt of lightning had struck the ground as he left, a breif second he was back as the glass from the window hit the ground, he smiled at his own speed, it could come in useful sometimes.

Sylvannah turned around in with a shocked look on her face, "What was that sound?" She looked behind Gibusu as they kept walking, and saw the small crater where he had left from, and then she brought her eyes back to him with a sharp accusing look deep in her eyes as she searched his eyes with hers.

Gibusu simply answered by holding the hand with the flowers out to Sylvannah, and quickly wiped a blade of glass from his hand that had stuck there with a smile, "Flowers for the lady?"

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information