Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Beer Garden Games have a desease???

Why is it sooooooooooooooo slow :?:

I've got no idea why :cry:
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    DVD: LITEON x 16
    CDRW:LITEON 52x32x52
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

*blinks blankly* Could just be a naturally slow period for posting. Or...people might be doing last minute Christmas shopping.
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

Whats this? Venturing out of our Role plays my dear? See i told you they won't bite!! :devil: Yeah, all the boards accross the net seemed to have died, the internet BBS curse is spreading! **shudder** Or people may be just getting a life over the christmas period....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Dragon
    *blinks blankly* Could just be a naturally slow period for posting. Or...people might be doing last minute Christmas shopping.
    I'm wondering if they'd do me a favour and finish mine for me while they're at it?
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

Well,

There is that sort of slow...with less than normal postings..

I was personally talking about the speed in which Tweak Town pages load. I can sit for several minutes before a new page shows...

What's wrong???

My pings seem to be fine everywhere else.

WS..you find someone to finish your shopping, send them my way when you finish with them...gawd I love this season!! :devil win

I was also referring to the time it takes for the TT pages to load. I'm on dial-up and the online games are loading faster than T Town does. :confused:

If I con someone into finishing my Xmas shopping, I promise to send them your way when I'm done with them. :devil win
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

^ Rotsa ruck girlie..............get vouchers, after all they can buy their own pressies that way and everyone is satisfied : peace:

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator
    Whats this? Venturing out of our Role plays my dear? See i told you they won't bite!! :devil: Yeah, all the boards accross the net seemed to have died, the internet BBS curse is spreading! **shudder** Or people may be just getting a life over the christmas period....

:smokin:
    *Laughs* Well of course! Message Boards aren't restricted to only the Roly Playing threads. Besides...with all the people screwing up RP's these days it's a no wonder why posting's slow.

Hmm, about the slow loading times. I didn't realise it until just now, but these pages do take an insane amount of time to load. Perhaps, TT's just got a slow server with too much traffic coming through, you never know. Could be tied up bandwidth. :confused:
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

Well I've decided if you ppl don't start playig these games more often I'm going to do a drpeterbright and play by myself continuously. :p
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information