Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The World's Paradox (Role-Play)

That was Ham's first battle against undead, it was also rather embarrassing as it took several neck jabs to realise undead have no jugular veins.
    Confusion lingered in the air, as his slight drunkened eyes began to make the form of four figures surrounding him at the settling of his exhilirating beserker killing frenzy, one... two looked angry.

Still battle ready, Ham charged towards the tower door, yelling a battle cry he had not completely thought of yet;
    "TAE BORIUSUKA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NANANANANANANANA!"
    Trying to look impressive, Ham leapt into the air towards the entrance, after falling face first into the ground, Ham realised he could not fly.

Ham raised his face, stained with the blood of a corpse, he decided to rush again towards the tower;
    "YAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJJJJJIUUUU FUKU!!!!!!!!!!"

The doves and hummingbirds followed him inside.

A confused bystander shouted "BOOOO!" and threw a sausage at him.
    "The guerilla warrior lives like a snail, with his house on his back." - Che Guevara, Guerilla Warfare.

Adele's eyes fluttered open gently as if butterflies graced her eyelids. Her vision was excessively blurred; venting out a strange purple hue, which distorted everything. But 'he', he was something different. She peered dismally at young man who held out a compassionate hand to her. His voice almost equalled that of a harmonious choir singing against the wind. Damn, it was exhilirating! She couldn't help but feel compelled to know more about him.

She took his hand in her own, which he grasped tenderly pulling her up against him. Her body groaned and protested in weakness as she fell into him.

"No, he didn't hurt me. Who are you?"

She shook her head against his chest which she rested upon. "Don't answer that...I don't care...just...don't...let me...go."

With that she slept soundly, Ogiratem staring at her from a distance in contemptuous awe.
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

"Well hey there Vector ... and Vespertine" Bhren taking step sideways and tilting his head, trying to get a better look at the limp elf. "Well theres a nice doctor who lives down street from where I live, he runs his business from home and he's fairly nice." Standing back up straight and turning his head back at the mysterious stranger with the staff, "Though before you go anywhere, I'd ask that guy if he can do anything cos he helped Adele over there with his flashy lights and that was quicker than any doctor." Turning back to Vector with a big grin on his face, "I'm gonna go ask him for help, cos Oggy, that rag doll you saw getting thrown around, he hurt my jaw too. He was doing the whirly thing with Oggy cos he hurt Adele, so if I tell him what he did to me maybe Oggy will get a round 2. Hey... i don't suppose Oggy hurt you too, maybe Oggy's in for lots of punishment" Bhren letting out an evil chuckle.

Turning around, Bhren started to walk towards the new stranger. Stopping, he turns back to Vector, "Come on Vector, don't be shy... what do you think, should we?"

Vector took a moment to react, he was still attempting to discern the strange man's intentions. He only turned up a blank however, deciding that it shouldn't hurt to talk, especially if the game was magic. He hauled Vespertine from the ground and cradled her in his arms. Her silver locks lazily fluttered over his jet-black armour. Vector stared at her face for a moment before he signalled to the boy to go forwards.
    "Agreed. Let's see what this man can do for us." The steam engine follwed the boy down the alley, around the bewildered half-orc, and approached the little man. He was not particularly tall, the staff he weilded was easily his taller. He noticed that the blue-haired girl had fallen asleep, though he couldn't be sure whether it was from the before events or the old mage. He couldn't shake off his suspicions of this strage man, but he let it slip for now.
    "Excuse me sir, but we are in a bit of trouble. My friends here have been injured by your 'associate' over there and need the skills of a healer. Can you help us?" He lay Vespertine down in front of him, she still had a pained expression on her face. Vector stared down at the little man and waited for an answer.
    "It's easier to stab someone in the back than it is to look them in the eyes.

Society is built upon this principle, and it is universal amongst those who rule..."

ooc: ok ben, Malakai is going to reincarnate his pet spider sometime soon and it wasn't meant to make sense to anyone except Malakai (he was thinking out loud)

Malakai watched ham leap into the air, then fall flat on his face, he stood up again and ran into the tower screaming something incomprehensible. Malakai shook his head, it was going to be an interesting day, he looked round at the remains of the fight. Bodies lay beaten, bruised and torn all about the courtyard, several undead had slices missing from their necks. One assassin was still moving, half hidden under a now dead? zombie, Malakai lifted him off the ground by his collar and said "tell your master that he has guests".

The frightened man hit the ground running as Malakai dropped him, the man ran towards the main door, only to hear screams coming from inside as ham ran into some guards. He wisely ducked into a side entrance.

Malakai turned back towards the others...

Mehigan chuckled when the young girl fell forwards onto his chest, her eye's closing once again, falling back into sleep once more. His chuckle was cut short as he had reached up to run a hand through her smooth hair when he noticed the color of it....blue? That definetly wasn't a 'popular' color for hair was it? Wait....blue....that rings a bell....Mehigan leaned backwards and looked at the girls face, ahhhh! Ms. O'Darian, i knew that your face was familar.....that could have been the reason for Ogiratem's anger....oh well...he deserves a bit of a boot-strap occasionaly anyway.

"Excuse me sir, but we are in a bit of trouble. My friends here have been injured by your 'associate' over there and need the skills of a healer. Can you help us?"

The mage leapt as a heavy finger tapped him on the shoulder and he turned with a shocked expression on his face, his staff lashing out....the sudden movement had awoken the girl again, and she tossed her head with a grunt.......Mehigan's staff stopped mere milli-metres from the forehead of a quite tall warrior, decked in shining black armour. Mehigan watched with interest as the man put an un-conscious girl on the ground at his feet. "What prey tell inspires you to think that i am the local chemist, dear man? Leaping at any fallen fool along the way you asssume? But what DOES strike my attention was that you seem to have come into contact with my associate as well...." Mehigans hand absently waved to the side and beckoned to the body of the half-orc, buried in the rubble to his side.....rubble exploded in all directions, a rather large chunk flying directly at the calm figure of Mehigan, the speeding rock flew at mehigans head, but when it had reached around 10 centi-metres to striking him, it came to a complete stop in mid air, and seemed to 'slide' slowly to the ground.....Mehigan had never flinched or even taken his eyes of the Orc once.

A moment later, the groaning gargantuan orc was floating in the air beside the stable, statue of Mehigan, "You say he hurt THIS one as well? Tisk tisk tisk, you surely have been a stupid one today haven't you?" Ogiratem growled, his top lip curling up, showing his filed off tusk's, his eyes showing through his shattered glasses, showed a look of pure hatred to the mocking mage, Mehigan let out a quite laugh and tilted his head to one side, "That wouldn't be a bit of 'singular' thinking your showing there would it Ogiratem?" Mehigan took a step towards the floating Orc, beckoning his hand downwards as the Orc's face was equal to the wizard's face, his hand came up and gripped him by the side of the jaw, forcing the orcs mouth fully open, with a throw of his hand, the orc floated back up to his previous height.

"Haven't i told you before Ogiratem that filing those tusks off looked absolutely stupid? And here i come to supervise some of your work, and i see you acting like nothing more then a cheap bully.....and a cheap bully to female's which is even worse! Now i regret having to do this, you are one of my best employee's, but as a wise man once said, 'Even the best require retrebution...', just think of it this way Ogiratem....I am doing you a favor...." Mehigan held out two finger's toward Ogiratem's mouth, and then a crooked grin covered his face, showing strangely pointed teeth through his gapped lip's, he clenched his fist and pulled his arm into his side.

He turned his back as a screaming form of Ogiratem fell to the ground holding his mouth as two stumps of teeth fell to the ground, blood gushing like a water-fall from his mouth. Again Mehigan took his staff by the end and placed it on the forehead of the still elf on the ground, even before the glowing lights had died down on the girls body he had turned with a comical look on his face, an expression that was strange for one that had just performed such a 'malicous' act of violence.

As he opened his mouth to talk to the tall warrior as the screams of Ogiratem sung out behind him, his eyes graviatated downwards to around waist height of the warrior, there peeked a young man with a nervous smile plastered on his face, but as Mehigan prepared to say something, the boy stepped out and Mehigan's eyes instantly struck down and stuck to the book that the boy held under his arm, the comic smile that Mehigan showed instantly widened, and he took a step forward..."Young man, would you mind coming here....i must have a talk to you...."

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Adele was rudely awakened, by screams and cursory calls of obscenity ringing through the small area, resounding off the walls. She stared up into the elfin looks of her saviour, but was ultimately digusted at the way he forced himself into position.

"I don't appreciate what you're doing. I am grateful, yes, but you needn't push your way to get to the top. Mr. Turos simply followed orders, you...accuse him of being disruptive and cruel, yet you are no better! You are only here in spite of me, you will get nothing from me!" She shouted defiantly staring harshly into his cool grey eyes. The woman quickly glanced away at her attempt to force him into guilt.

Exhausted as she was, she was in no position to be there. Getting up uneasily up on to her feet, her legs wavered under the weight and she fell again. Adele grunted heavily under her breath and forced herself up again. Staggering with her body out of synchrony to the rest she gruffly pushed her way past Mehigan and spoke to Bhren directly.

"Bhren...darling, help me. I should speak to you about the book."
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

Zanath stared at Araduun. Araduun stared back. This tableu stood stock still for a few minutes, then a few minutes more. finally Zanath leaned forward and waved his hand in front of Araduuns visor, there was no response.
    Zanath leaned back to ponder this development but finding that he couldint think of an appropriate response, did what he always did when he was stumped. He reached into his pouch and fished around.
    After a minute of searching he pulled his hand out and triumphantly brandished a folded piece of paper. Seeing no one around him was impressed by this fact Zanath decided to investigated his find.
    He opened up the paper and lo and behold, it was covered in writing. the top of the page bore the legend Nahls reckless dweomer! Still ignoring the silent Araduun Zanath set about reading the writing, after a while his head snaped back up with a very evil grin.
    Zanath stood back and began waving his hands wildly and speaking in a strange tounge "....Actoriol nerfry bankazana.... " suddenly with a flash of purple sparks the spell was completed. and all was still. Then suddenly there was a chittering sound from amoung the corpses.
    A great horde of rabid squirrels suddenly appeared out of nowhere and jumped onto Araduun knawing and biting at the joints of his armour. Araduun did react to this and proceeded to angryly brush the squirrels off, but to no avail, they nimbily dodged his attampts and went on knawing.
    Zanath turned away almost choking with laughter. And grinned down at the peice of paper, this was going to come in useful, very useful.

OOC: you didint reply for quite a while sean so i got a bit bored waiting for you :)
    Cleverly diguised as a responsible adult

"Young man, would you mind coming here....i must have a talk to you...."

Bhren looked at him with a raised eyebrow, then lowered it to a squinting stare. He was about to reply before Adele pushed by Mehigan,"Bhren...darling, help me. I should speak to you about the book."

Bhren stepped in to give Adele a shoulder for support. "YOU can speak to me about the book but i think we should do it in private." Turning to Vector, "Vector, its obvious we're not getting help from this guy, I'll take you to the doctor... I think we all need a little medical attention."

Nearing the end of the alley, Adele looked at the boy under her armpit "Thanks for the help, Bhren, say you never did tell me how you got stuck with the book." With a slight welling of tears in his eyes, Bhren went on to tell Adele the story of his uncle and the imp and the explosion. Next thing, he woke up, book on his chest... inn exploded etc etc. "About the Inn Adele... I'm real sorry, I mean... it wasn't my faul... i didn't mean to... i'm sorry"

Sniffling a little, Bhren continued "Anyway, the book, its empty... i don't understand. It's strange, I just know if it leaves my presence, big and bad things happen. I sort of take a back seat to my own body and wammo, things... compress?!? Best explaination I can give it. Adele, you seem to be in the middle, somehow, you tell me..."

Araduun finally snapped out of his trance as squirrels blossomed in front of him and began tearing at the edges of his armour. Frantically he tried to brush them away, but he could not shake them loose until finally they fell to the ground with chipped and broken teeth, unable to dent the mystical carapace. Looking up he noted an odd young man standing before him, grinning manically and clutching a piece of paper. With a start Araduun recognised him and, seeing one of his OWN over-sized bracers hanging ludicrously from the fool's arm, stepped forward angrily. The object of his anger was so absorbed in his piece of crumpled paper that he almost failed to dodge the almighty swing of Araduun's fist. Unfortunately for him, he completely failed to notice the armless LEFT fist arcing through the air as he dodged......

Four inky black knuckles struck home like a sledgehammer, a resounding crack echoing out as his jaw split in two. The pitiable young man rode through the air on the immense strength of the giant, plummeting through the wall of a nearby building. His assailant strode forward and, gripping him by the collar, prepared a fatal blow with his glistening gauntlet. However, the semi-concious creature chose that moment to reach into a pouch and pull out a pink hankerchief, attached to another bright piece of cloth, and another........he frantically kept pulling as more and more hankerchiefs were released from the pouch into his hand, only to reveal yet more. Araduun burst out laughing as his poor victim tangled himself up entirely in brightly coloured hankerchiefs, the end of which was still no where in sight. The bodiless suit of armour placed him back on the ground, still shaking with laughter, and returned his bracer back to its proper location as the squirrels pounced again, this time on the ball of human and hankerchief rolling on the ground.
    Araduun merely walked off towards a nearby looming tower, saying "come on, it looks like there's a good battle about to start..."
    As he went, he scooped from the ground his helmet, which had somehow found its way back to him, and replaced it above his shoulders. He would have been grinning, if that was possible. It was time to have some fun....

ooc: can we pleas go kill stuff now? : peace:
    Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days, the statue

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information