Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The World's Paradox (Role-Play)

"Don't think yourself so highly little miss, look around you, do you think you are the only one that has suffered here today?" Ogiratem knelt down and picked up the corpse of a clown....a plastic fork sticking from the back of his neck, a smile hauntingly painted onto his face, Ogiratem held the body up to the tear stricken girl, "What do you think HE is feeling right now? How do you think his family will feel when THEY find out....be happy that you have lost no-one close to you in this little bout, material things can be re-built, lost items can be found. Secondly my little friend, don't look at me in such a way, that wink meant nothing....merely an act of friendship, don't take this the wrong way, but i have no interest in you." Ogiratem spat the truth out bluntly, he bowed his head to the girl, "But as i said, i will assist you in anyway i can for the moment all you need do is merely ask....a book you say? I may have, give me a breif description of this book and i'll see what i can do."

Ogiratem took a quick glance, hiding behind his glasses, off to the side, good....the boy was out of sight, hopefully he stayed there, the book and its REAL owner mustn't come back into contact!
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Adele had a sudden urge to slap the man, however she refrained to keep her dignity. She eyes him suspiciously wonder why he tensed up at the mention of the book.

"...I know you have it. Just to let you know, you can't use it, you are incapable of it as it is only the pure of heart and spirit who can." She told him philosphically.

"It is the history of my people. And it is my life. People around here don't own anything like that, nor do they expect to live the week out, don't you dare tell me what it is be selfish. I have developed it from living her. I have seen it stare me an inch from my face." A sharp dagger whipped out in front of the young man's throat, the point lingering blood-lustily at the delicate flesh.

"So, Mr. Secretive, it'd be best to return it before it dismantles you, better you then I, I always say. No one ever says 'no' to Adele O'Darian, unless you feel like dying...would you like that, sweetie or should I just play nice and let you kill yourself?"

When he didn't respond she looked up at him with bright, sparkling eyes hinted with inner strength. "Suit yourself, honey, don't say I didn't warn you." She stalked off almost disappointed, but laughed happily, but not before winking back at him.
    "Water is shapeless...you put it in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. There can only be one thing. 'Be like water'" - Bruce Lee

Ham looked downward to see a strange monkey-man thing, was it Fred? Not sure - still a bit drunk I guess.
    Sure enough, he was pointing towards a funky looking tower, "IT'S THERE'S!" he said.
    Ham suddenly felt as if a cloud had been parted over his thoughts, for the information he'd just been given he felt as if he could never thank this man enough, so naturally - he didn't. However, out of a mixture of both grattitude and possibly kindness, Ham didn't have the heart to tell the man he was standing in a pool of vomit.

He simply head off to see his old friend, barkeep of "The Mountain King" to ask what he should do next, swiftly and surely, Ham jumped away leaving the monkeyman with three final words, 'Eat Friendly Jack's'.

ooc: Should we all agree that the only bar in the vicinity is "The Mountain King"?
    "The guerilla warrior lives like a snail, with his house on his back." - Che Guevara, Guerilla Warfare.

From all the mere excitment of this story, in only a second, every player halted on the scene.
    slowly infront of them they percieved a figure slowly rising in the distant...
    The sun had sunk into the stretch of mountains, their peaks no longer glowed with tints of red. No stars could be seen amongst the heavy viel of grey clouds.
    All ambience faded...
    The ominious figure continued to approach steadily, a dark shape against the shadows of the far off mountains.
    Six heads were turned towards him, a manley figure clad in a long black cloak ever approaching. His hair was dark and long and they watched it glitter under the night sky, it floats freely in the breeze though as if by some scorcery they could feel no wind.
    The man stopped at some distance, standing still, facing the six. All was silent...
    He who laughs last, does not get it.

The knife was dragged away....Ogiratem nodded slightly and slid his blade back up his sleeve, foolish girl, he watched her turn and start to walk off, she turned and winked at him. Ha! The cheek of her! After spouting such abuses she turns and winks! Orgiatem sighed and shook his head, he coughed and raised an arm to the girl, "The book of Brigusitine, family heirloom of the..." Ogiratem removed the crumpled piece of paper again, "O'Darian family, it has been with the family for at least 300 years now........it was written by one of your ancestors was it not? From what it says here..." A hurried finger was running its way over the page , "You are quite adept at using this book aren't you?"

Without a second glance Origatem turned and started walking off into the crowd, he soon found the boy being confronted by an overly large attacker... without a second thought he pressed a small button on his forearm and a blade threw itself into his palm, he stepped behind the burly attacker and drew the knife in a fluid movement across the attackers neck, he fell with a groan on the ground beside the boy, Origatem knelt down and grabbed the now screaming boy by the top of the head and picked him off the ground, carrying him back to the girl.

He placed him on the ground the book still held firmly between the boys hands as if it were a part of his body...Origatem pointed one large finger at the panicing boy, "Can you fix the problem? The book seems to have gotten 'stuck' to him...."

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

Malakai cursed some more as the sushi chef bounded nimbly onto the rooftops and away towards the Molochean tower, a forbidding black edifice seemingly carved from night itself. The fighters were dispersing and the cries of the wounded filled the air. The Skeleton had crumbled to the ground, apparently beaten, but the black armor had raised itself as if the skeleton yet supported it.

Suddenly a stillness came over those still standing as a new figure approached. Malakai shrugged and turned away, he had seen enough dodgy people for one day and the balshazar-murdering sushi chef scum still roamed the streets. Then Malakai roared to the heavens and to the now distant figure that was Ham "I will hunt you to hell itself!!!". Malakai then headed towards the local blacksmith, he needed a new sword, but the new one would be... special.

After Ham bounded off into the bar Zanath looked around. and found himself standing in a pile of vomit. lukily it didint seem to be acidic or venomous but it was still all over his nice new 10 year old boots.
    Stepping out of it Zanath looked around for something to dry his feet on the corpses wouldint do their clothes were soaked in blood. Then he saw the guy walking up ominously in the black cape, that was perfet!
    Zanath walked over to him and picked up the hem of his cloak, then used it to wipe the vomit off his shoes. The figure stared at him in amasement at his audacity while Zanath finshed up.
    "Thanks mate" Zanath said "That vomit stuff is really hard to get off when it drys" then he skipped over to the nearby bar leaving a stunned silence behind.

ooc: I presume holliss, klik & kill and sicopath are all in the same bar cause thats were im going
    Cleverly diguised as a responsible adult

Kicking and squirming in the hands of the giant, Bhren was yelling trying to get free. "Come on Oggy, let me go... asking me wouldn't hurt you, you know!!"

Before he knew it he was dropped in front of a fair maiden, wait, he looked again, "ADELE!!". Bhren had seen Adele around his village a fair bit but she had always been a little out of his age bracket for them too associate. Though Bhren's uncle spent a fair bit of his time at the inn she worked at (or at least use to work at). "How do you know this beastly guy? He's been dragging me all over town... all i hear is come here, don't do that, blah blah..."
    With that Bhren caught a glimpse of a high-speed imp... THE IMP!

Bhren turned around and bolted full-pace in the direction of the Imp but not before he was ripped off his feet by Ogiratem. Screaming with rage at the top off his lungs, Bhren again found himself trying to break free of the giant mans grip. In his rage, Bhren threw the first thing he could in the direction of the Imp. Bhren looked in horror as he realised what was flying through the air, the BOOK.

Bhren felt the intense burn from the depths of his soul surging through his body once again. The further the book seemed to fly the more the pain seemed to sear from within. Ogiratem looked at the flying book then back at the boy. Suddenly it donned on him what happened to the inn. Ogiratem raised both eyebrows "OH SHHHII...." Before he could let go, the once feather weight boy sudden turned massive slamming into the ground... once again buried to the knees.

The coat that Ogiratem wore seemed to explode off his back. Letting go instantly, Ogiratem looked on in shock, as did Adele. With fuming black eyes, the "new" Bhren looked outward toward the crumpled gate where the imp was running too. The earth around the possessed boy's feet suddenly seemed to suck in towards his sunken legs, like the very dirt had liquified. Smashing his hands down into the dirt, a black orb formed at his forehead.

The imp felt a surge of energy in the air and looked in Bhren's direction. In a flurry the imp ran across the gate debris. The dark ball of energy exploded from the boy firing down the street toward the imp. As the energy ball surged, the earth was torn toward it, as did any loose debris. Two beasts still in conflict stumbled too close to the ball and were sucked in like it was a vacuum cleaner. Missing the imp, the dark gravity ball hit the gate wreckage, imploding a five metre radius. A cyclonic wind followed as a void was left where the energy ball had dispersed.
    For brief couple of seconds all was quiet but the thud of a massively dense ball of matter falling to the ground in the centre of the crater.

Bhren came to and he couldn't help but notice that he was stuck precariously in the ground. Pulling one hand from the dirt he looked at it puzzled, the book, though covered in dirt was in his hand "How the hell did this get in my..." Looking around for help,
    "Hey Oggy, you just going to stand there, GET ME OUT!!"

Malakai reached the blacksmith's workshop, upon entering he slammed a piece of parchment onto the work bench and said "can you make this". It was a demand, not a request and the tone implied dire consequences if it were not acted upon. The blacksmith set down his work and looked at the paper, "you know i can't make this, i'm not liscensed to make magical weapons." Malakai slammed a large pouch full of gold pieces down next to the drawing, "I wish it to be made from arcanite and i will collect it tomorrow", the blacksmith sighed and said to himself as Malakai left "does he have any idea what this sword would be capable of?".

Malakai left the smithy to his own thoughts and headed for the Mountain King, he knew exactly what the weapon would be capable of.

Ham entered "The Mountain King" and immediately headed for his personal barstool and found an elvish man sitting there, he tought nothing of it and sat at the stool beside him.
    "Barkeep! King! Buddy! I found out who tried to kill me! Perhaps a drink in celebration?"
    "No Ham! You'd had enough last visit, and that was only a half hour ago!" Replied King,
    "Oh come on, i'll be doing the entire town a favour and besides, it will be SCARY! THERE WILL BE BUNNY RABBITS AND ASSASSINS AND THE UNDEAD! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME A DRINK TO CALM MY FREAKING NERVES OLD MAN!!!!!!!"
    King conceded, "Okay, just one shot"
    "Make it two"....

The elvish man turned to face Ham, "Undead you say?....."
    "The guerilla warrior lives like a snail, with his house on his back." - Che Guevara, Guerilla Warfare.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information