Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brandnew rear speakers crackle! HELP

ok, nobody probably knows anything aobu this stuff but its worth a try...i have 2 brand new 6x9's in the back..well they crackle and i have know idea....and it did it with the old ones too so they can be bad speakers...i tried wrapping foil around the wires to see if that would do anything..nothing...so i odnt know if its cause the metal part of the speaker where you mount it is touching straight to the metal frame..thats the only thing i can think of is cause its metal to metal..but i have no clue..i really would like some help on this..thanks:grr:

Whatever they plug into must be messed up

well thats another thing is the wiring..im thinking the wires are bard or something, the connections are fine and i looked at the wire and they looked fine but its prob an internal prob....mmmmm i have no clue, the guy i bought it from before, it looked like he had an amp hooked up too casue there are some wires hangin down...damn it damn it damn it:mad: :mad: :mad:

If ya old rears did it too, then it isnt the wiring etc.

what??? if it did it with the old ones then obvioulsy it has to be the same prob..so why cant it be the wires

New Speakers=New Wires, normally. I was assuming the speaker had the wires fixed into it, not plug-in's on the back of the speaker& the audo source

damn dude, your all over this one..but ok, i have a new cd player but the old wires are still in there..and the old speakers still crackled with this cd player too...no wires came with the speakers and plus i would have to re-run them all the way through the car to the cd player wouldnt i(if i had new wire)...so i guess it has to be the wires right??

Its the wires and or possible the OEM plugs.

Cpt.Crappy: A few things to remember.

1. Always use high quality grade speaker cable
    2. Never run audio cables near to the cars loom
    3. Don't use manufacturers existing audio loom
    4. Consider your speaker placement very carefully, ensuring that the speakers don't ground out on the vehicles bodyshell
    5. For the very best connections, solder and sleeve, don't crimp

and another thing when i put it on accesory, the speakers work fine, but when the car is on and running, then they crackle..its messed up
    Lostprophets-

I've heard all your whining
    All this talk behind my back
    The time is coming
    The time is now for our attack
    A new sun rising
    A new one in your world of black
    Don't try to stop this
    You will break like glass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information