Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Monaros being shipped to US

You have more control in a stick shift, plus if you double clutch then because of the ratios you will get better jumps than an auto if you do it properly.
    Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1662Mhz | Volcano 7+ HSF | Soltek SL-75DRV5 | 256MB Corsair XMS-3000 DDR RAM | 44x44x24 Yamaha CDR-W F1 | 16x Liteon DVD | 40Gig 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda | 20Gig 5400rpm Seagate | GeForce2 MX-400 | SB Live! | RTL8139A NIC | RTL8139B NIC | 12 Fans | 1 x ss Blue cc | 2 x Red Neons | 450W Codgen PSU | Logitech Z-340 2.1 Sub and sats | 17" Osborune Monitor | Win XP Pro | M$ explorer rat and keyboard | Everglide Attack Optical

Quote Originally Posted by SegiY
    You have more control in a stick shift, plus if you double clutch then because of the ratios you will get better jumps than an auto if you do it properly.

I agree my good man.....

[B]and all austrailian cars a crap any way

I think I agree with you and Moose on that :D

If you plan on registering, can i toss up "Mr Agree" as a possible handle. Just thinking out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Olie
    optus user from sydney

:afro:

Why do you think that Olie? Optus (both dialup and cable) have rotating IP ranges that are not clearly identified as to where in the country they came from... :confused:

But yes I agree with Mr. Unregistered's comment :D

The only Holden I would buy is the Rodeo, open the bonnet and there's a big ISUZU on the engine. Japanese made :thumb:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information