Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: kill stories

Well a 50/50 mix of Avgas and super but yes that was the one. ;)
    <center></center>

motorbike+av-gas= flyies

heheheheheehheehehe

TT Original

I have yet to try that but it will be a while before I do though. :(
    <center></center>

yeah

don't wanna hurt your back even more
    TT Original

i was doin a bit of traveling a while back and the interstate jad heavy traffic but if was flowing. i was trying to get around some suv or mini van or sumthin. while checking my rearview i noticed a set of headlights charging up behind me. just then i cleared the van and i swung into the right lane and slammed it into 3rd and took off. checking my rear what i now know was a white camaro was following. so i went throught the usual zipping around cars and the camaro matched me for everymove. my adrenaline started pumping then i noticed the 4 lane bridge in front of us was farly empty so i went for top speed when i glanced down my speedo was pegged( it ends at 120) the camaro was right beside me 2 lanes over. towards the end of the bridge i had to start slowing to make my exit. i glanced over to try to see the drver who hung with me. it was a chick! we shared a bit of a nod and ive never seen her again.
    P.S. wizard its the age old argument. you dont have to have a big engine to make decent power. and the stang i beat in the first post was a gt 4.6

i can't account for poor driving, but im ready to take on a supercharged civic, im talkin 4g worth of engine work, and ive only got some intake and exhaust, maybe 800 bucks worth of parts. his civic is topped out, without nos, or more boost (which would require another $1-2k) he can only go as fast as im going almost stock. now let me drop 3-4 grand into my car, and i dont even need to worry about anything but vipers and corvettes.:thumb:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard
    i can't account for poor driving, but im ready to take on a supercharged civic, im talkin 4g worth of engine work, and ive only got some intake and exhaust, maybe 800 bucks worth of parts. his civic is topped out, without nos, or more boost (which would require another
    Originally posted by The Wizard
    i can't account for poor driving, but im ready to take on a supercharged civic, im talkin 4g worth of engine work, and ive only got some intake and exhaust, maybe 800 bucks worth of parts. his civic is topped out, without nos, or more boost (which would require another $1-2k) he can only go as fast as im going almost stock. now let me drop 3-4 grand into my car, and i dont even need to worry about anything but vipers and corvettes.:thumb:
    -2k) he can only go as fast as im going almost stock. now let me drop 3-4 grand into my car, and i dont even need to worry about anything but vipers and corvettes.:thumb:

That's pretty sad, you are talkin about a civic....4cyl...how bog is their engine?....2L or under?...against your 5.?..
    heh
    lol

I think you forgot Skylines and Supras, they would give you a hell of a run for your money :D

Wizard, ya better watch that Subaru Impreza with the obscure model name "WRX" too. It's only recently been in the US, and looks like an innocent sub-compact with crap styling and weird headlight - but that thing eats Ferrari's and Porsche Turbos for snacks. All from a puny stock 2 liter engine too.
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    Wizard, ya better watch that Subaru Impreza with the obscure model name "WRX" too. It's only recently been in the US, and looks like an innocent sub-compact with crap styling and weird headlight - but that thing eats Ferrari's and Porsche Turbos for snacks. All from a puny stock 2 liter engine too.
    I would beleibe the Ferrari as an SS commodore can beat an F50 on the 1/4 mile, but as for porches...no way in hell, Porsche would leave it for dead, there is no way a WRX AWD can keep up with a Porsche RWD

Quote Originally Posted by Moose

That's pretty sad, you are talkin about a civic....4cyl...how bog is their engine?....2L or under?...against your 5.?..
    heh
    lol

I think you forgot Skylines and Supras, they would give you a hell of a run for your money :D
    moose, i know you dont live here, and i know your skull is particularly thick, but listen to me when i say ""WE DONT HAVE SKYLINES HERE!!" ive seen one supra since ive lived here, little over a year -1/2. duh! anyways, as far as the impreza's, yes, i know they are quite fast, and could beat me, however (comma), ive seen one of those too, all the rest are the very very very tame family models. sheesh, you guys act like i live in Los Angeles or somethin, i live in redneckville, bunch 'a wannabe's out here. and for the civic, yeah, when you run 14.7 psi of boost, (or one atmosphere) you effectively double your output, all things being equal, so a 2.0l = a 4.0l with the same hp/l output, and his car is lighter than my heavy mustang (i have a 4.6, NOT that old ass 5.0). so yes, he can take me. we will see when i put my intake on tomorrow, AND, im looking at this : a turbo kit for my car, the stage 2 street sweeper/sleeper so there!
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information